Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help me out please with picking a decent tactic to suit my squad. I am struggling to go through the list and find something that will suit. I play as Spurs and have 3/4 very good wide players suited for the IF/IW roles and 2 very good players for either AM/AP role.

Or will I struggle to find a good tactic that uses both IF/IW and an AM/AP?

Ideally I would like a few suggestions ones of which that would be better to use away or vs elite teams.

I was/am using Kashmir 4231Vol5 atm but as both wide players are wingers and changing them to IF/IWs doesnt seem to be overly affective I was wondering if there any other tactics or suggestions on how to make better use of them on the IF/IW roles.

Edited by HunkOfJunk

Hi, I’m currently using a 5212 WB. I don’t see anything close to that on the best tactics. What would you recommend? Anything without wingers... maybe a 442 diamond?

what kind of attributes would be good?

many tks,

PS: any possibility of showing you my team, and you give some hint on the best tactic?

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

2 ore fa, Heywood JaBlowme ha scritto:

Best tactic to go against a 532 WB formation?

**EDIT** Never mind. Fire & Water 4321 OX worked quite well.

Same here 

with PILGRIMAGE 41221 P378  i knocked out Wolves in the last qualification round of Euro League with Az in the first season. 

The played with 343 IFs 

Hi guys, i have question regarding about CA of a team, i downloaded the game for free in Epic games, and it doesnt have editor in it, How can you determine a teams CA so that it will fit perfectly with the tactics here?

5 hours ago, knap said:

@Drayfus

Easiest guide is expected finish after transfers. Genie Scout is another way to give an idea, but there is no perfect fit.

I am managing Newcastle in england, my expected finish before transfer was 13th place, after it is now 9th place, do u have a suggestion on what tactic i should use? i really like running 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 systems.