FM 2018 - Editor News

KUBI

7 minutes ago, grade said:

Is that only it? That is sum of all new features for the editor?

What about the report of bugs reported by the community in the last few years? I like to know if any of them got fixed in this year's release?

i really want know all these things too... I'd buy new game only if there are some serious improvments in data editor... otherwise i'll pass it...

Im really sorry that i post here but the thread i had open has no answer.So my problem is this.I have bought and install game and editor.Like every year i always enable the file to activate an extinct nation and edit my database.This year this file seems to be gone! I wonder if i do something wrong or something else happen!

Would appreciate the help as im very anxious to get started and at the moment my hands are tied.Thanks in advance guys:-)

Year passed, and we still can't select multiple database changes with 1 click+scroll. Not to mention filtering it reasonably.

This is an insult to all database modders.

Since you already pissed off all other creators, like skinmakers and hairpack makers... good job! At least you're consistent.

1 minute ago, DaSilva9 said:

It seems like there wasn't a major feature added on the surface but the more I look through the advanced editor rules the more I'm seeing more stuff that wasn't there last year 

Yes, I think it's more of an overhaul than exiting features, but they did add some good stuff.

heh, practically no improvement to the editor. That justifies my decision to get the game refunded. The UI changes really put me off this year, was hoping the editor would improve to make up for it, but wasn't willing to risk it. I definitely made the right call.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived