Ooofff. That is gutting.

1 hour ago, BoxToBox said:

Ough, that's brutally unfair.

31 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

I feel your pain.  

Nice job on getting this far!

Jellico73

18 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

Ouch, going out on a bad lino call....brutal.

Thanks guys. I feel like I'm at a support group :lol: 

7 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

Sometimes in life, you have to be brutal.

a79424d09169a673826e2ba0f725196a.png

d93a7bd7cc39bfe053b206c6b99dd811.png

I hope he can't retire. If he retire, he will probably play another sport or joining politics, but He may come back soon.

Meanwhile, the Sparta Prague-San Giovanni return leg looked better to come back, but you should have won by away goals, so nice game for that.:)

14 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

I've just had a look - TNS won the cup last year with Bala Town finishing runners up, but both were already in Europe last season, so I reckon that Cardiff Met finished third in the cup and took that European spot. Wales haven't thrown up any other anomalies in Europe, but I'll keep an eye on it..

Possibly something to do with the Fair Play spot, or does that not run anymore?

Congrats on the double and almost getting by Sparta Prague!

1 hour ago, BoxToBox said:

Was your HOYD a keeper? :lol: You seem to be getting loads of good ones.

Nope :lol: Seems like he's a CM in real life. AFAIK, past positions of a HOYD make no impact on the players he brings through - which is annoying, because otherwise I'd go and find an ex striker to see what he could bring us :D 

1 hour ago, clarkehwbu said:

Possibly something to do with the Fair Play spot, or does that not run anymore?

Congrats on the double and almost getting by Sparta Prague!

It does run, but IIRC it's only for teams in the top division of their country, and Cardiff Met are in the second tier of Welsh football on the save,

You almost forgot about this...

10 hours ago, sherwinriga said:

I hope he can't retire. If he retire, he will probably play another sport or joining politics, but He may come back soon.

Meanwhile, the Sparta Prague-San Giovanni return leg looked better to come back, but you should have won by away goals, so nice game for that.:)

I  hope Pasquale Mazzocchi plays for another team after his injury or play basketball instead (as in retiring from football).

3 minutes ago, sherwinriga said:

You almost forgot about this...

I  hope Pasquale Mazzocchi plays for another team after his injury or play basketball instead (as in retiring from football).

He's gone off to play basketball, unfortunately.

42 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

Nope :lol: Seems like he's a CM in real life. AFAIK, past positions of a HOYD make no impact on the players he brings through - which is annoying, because otherwise I'd go and find an ex striker to see what he could bring us :D

Aye, it has no effect on the intakes, just me trying to be funny.

18 minutes ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

I just came across this today, it looks like a great challenge. I like reading about LLM careers. I wouldn't have the skill patience to do it myself though...

Cheers Fer Fuchs Ake! (Quality name by the way :lol:) I did this twice on FM 16. I feel like a monk.

4 minutes ago, sherwinriga said:

Amazing top lists of competitions who have their reputation high and low. Which small European nations have their league higher? San Marino Championship is 218th, but one small nation's league is higher than them.

Cyprus are 39th, Kazakhstan are 52nd, Northern Ireland are 69th, Azerbaijan are 74th, Kosovo are 83rd, Luxembourg have their league 88th, Albania 89th and Armenia 90th.

Season Review!

League

Our first ever unbeaten season!

Cup

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Sorry we beat you

7-2

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Tre Penne lost 4-0 to Stjarnan from Iceland and Fiorentino lost 4-0 to Pogon from Poland.

Next yearI don't think we're good enough to make it past the CL 2nd Qualifying Round yet, so lets just settle for retaining the league.

78f2f5eda268082330e23f770735e743.png

We didn't get the result we were hoping for, but we just outplayed Hapoel Be'er-Sheva over two legs. I'm immensely proud. Francesco Cecchetti is on his way to cult hero status at the club - he has 81 goals in 81 league games, and 11 goals in 12 European games so far. 

2 hours ago, Cardiovascular said:

Great to see you having a nice European run too! 6-1 loss by no means an embarassment either against Salzburg.

Cheers Cardio! I figured I'd give you some company in the Europa Playoff ;) 

40 minutes ago, Keano16 said:

Shows how bad a manager you are!

You cheeky git :lol: 

The league has 3 amateur teams left: Murata, Libertas and Pennarossa.

We also have our first Professional team - Tre Penne turned Pro 6 years ago, and I've only just noticed. They make a lot of good free signings of players released by Italian teams, but they never stick around long. They're yet to spend money on a player.

Archived