The Luton Revival - Sign up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have the PPM shoots with power as well please.

As for voting I'll wait until the end of the season as well.

For a player to recommend is Deltoro or Bamatoon involved in this as they are both pretty regular poster in my sign up. Other than that I think most of the people in mine are in here.

Keep up the great work though it must be hard to post that much info at such regular intervals. :thup:

You rang? :D

Still trying to decide what I want my PPM to be for Delgado here. I don't usually create a defender, so none of the normal PPM's I choose would be good for a defender. I think I'll go with the "marks opponent tightly". That's a good choice for a defender, and Delgado has enough pace to keep up with anyone he marks.

Now I'll have to go back and look at the overall ratings for all the players to choose my first, second, and third choice. Of course, that will have to be tonight since the internet filter at work won't let me open photobucket (censorship sucks!).

Well, we finally made the playoffs. Way to go, lads. :thup: Now can we complete the miracle season and win promotion?

May Season 07/08 Key Matches and Events

So it all comes down to this one game for Auto promotion.

If we win and 2nd or 3rd place lose we go up with out the lottery of the play off.

Our opponents are top of the table Bradford who are luckily with out their lead goal scorer, Sam Parking, formally of Luton, how is that for irony?

Gazza tries to unsettle their squad in the press.

Come on Stig! That is the spirit!

League Game: Luton 1-0 Bradford

Luton kick off in the most important game of the season so far. Gazza has told the players to do it for the fans in the packed stands.

1 mins. Dawson commits the first foul of the game with a mid field body check.

3 mins. Working his customary left wing McCarthy wins a corner when his cross is deflected out.

5 mins. The three resultant corners are all blocked by Bradford players before Dawson takes the first shot of the game, it goes well wide from a long way out.

6 mins. McCarthy centres the ball to Soder and Bradford's Lee makes and important tackle to prevent the break.

7 mins. Small gets behind his man, but his cross is deflect. Immediately following on the other wing McCarthy gets in another telling cross, the Bradford Keeper rises to take it off Soders head.

8 mins. The triangle at the back of Stig, Proctor and Hopper are playing well and dealing with all of Bradfords forward runs with no problem.

9 mins. A Pieterzoon throw in is knocked on by Haowan to Soder who is free of his man, but the ref blows for a foul by Dawson on his marker.

10 mins. Jones makes a good interception on the wing to earn Bradford a throw in at the half way line.

11 mins. Jones makes another great tackle and sets up a Luton Counter attack. A foul on small on the right gives Luton a free kick in Haowan territory, but the deep defending of Bradford deny Soder again, he is losing the aerial battle. Gazza asks him to rotate up front with Dawson who is equally rubbish in the air, but it may split their defence. I now regret not putting Gleballs on the bench.

11 mins. Spuckler gets his first touch of the ball form a long Bradford clearance.

13 mins. Small gets fouled again on the half way line, even Gazza thinks this might be out of shooting range.

14 mins. Small and Pieterzoon do some show boating on the right wing and Small crosses to the waiting Dawson, he looses out in the jumping contest and the ball is cleared again.

15 mins. Hopper makes a dangerous back pass to Cletus who has to hurry his clearance, it falls to Bradford and an attack is on. Proctor makes a spectacular tackle to take the ball and Luton can breath again.

16 mins. Soder plays a ball right through the heart of the Bradford defence to Dawson, Dawson stands there looking at the ref, he was at least 5 yards off side. The ref eventually blows.

17 mins. GOAL UPDATE, Rochdale are behind against Aldershot!

19 mins. Pieterzoon draws the full back with him and Small runs into the space behind, receiving the ball he crosses it to Soder who gets enough on it to take it away from the Keeper and to the right of Goal where McCarthy is waiting. The ref blows up for off-side, I am not sure who it was against, Small possibly? No it is against McCarthy, that is a bad call. Gazza makes a hand gesture at the lines man.

20 mins. Proctor wins the goal kick and his header sails over the Bradford back four, Dawson is too slow to react and the keeper gets the ball safely. Nice vision by the defender. Down the other end Proctor tries to use Furman as a climbing frame and is penalised for fouling. The free kick is in a dangerous area, but Stig is there to clear the ball into the box.

21 mins. The stats show each team has only had one shot off target. This is a tense battle.

22 mins. Proctor clears up again and plays another good ball to Dawson who pushes it forward for Soder to run onto, great defending by Lee to take the ball away from him.

23 mins. Pieterzoon plays a long clearance down the wing, Arnison gets the ball but is out of passing options. McCarthy whips the ball off him and puts in a cross to Soder. Soder takes one too many touches to control the ball and the Keeper clears.

24 mins. Soder is now making space for him self as another McCarthy cross comes in, again he fails to control it and the ball skitters away to the wing.

25 mins. A Haowan throw in is pushed into the box by Hopper, but McCarthy fouls his defender before Dawson or Soder can shoot.

30 mins. Both teams have a good spell of play, passing the ball around mid field with neither side threatening. Pieterzoon makes a tackle on the wing and sees Dawson making a run. He lobs the ball long over the Bradford back line to the near corner of the box. The keeper starts to come for the ball as well, Dawson beats him to the ball and rounds him to a fantastic shooting position. As he lines his shot up Lee of Bradford appears again and slides in taking the ball into touch. Best chance of the game.

31 mins. The Haowan corner falls to Proctor on the edge of the box who fouls his marker.

32 mins. The Bradford keeper clears into the Luton box, the ref blows for a foul! Luckily this time it is Proctor being fouled.

33 mins. Jones and McCarthy are causing problems for Bradford again. McCarthy floats another cross into Dawson on the penalty spot who is disposed. The ball falls to Soder who hammers it goal wards, it deflects off Lee (him again!) and falls to Dawson who shoots, the ball clatters off Bower for a corner.

34 mins. The corner ends up with Stig who plays it to the edge of the box where Hopper has made himself some space, Hopper fires it over the bar.

35 mins. It had to come! Soder working the midfield passes it wide to McCarthy who gets round the back of his marker and crosses. Dawson tracks the balls flight and gets free of his marker, his head meets the ball and it flies at goal, sneaking in past the post. 1-0. Arnison protests off side, but the ref and assistant are having none of it.

Table check. Bournemouth are still goalless and Rochdale are losing. This puts all three teams on 78 points, but Luton in second with a goal difference of +68!

39 mins. Pieterzoon is penalised for holding out wide. The Bradford free kick is aimed into the melee at the edge of the box. Stig clears to McCarthy and suddenly the break is on. McCarthy runs to the far corner, but miss kicks his cross which goes out for a goal kick.

40 mins. Willy Top (what a great name!) fouls Stig in the centre circle. Then Liddle fouls Hopper about 35 yards out, Hopper pushes the ball wide to McCarthy.

41 mins. The McCarthy cross is won by Soder but the ball glances off Lee and goes out for a corner.

42 mins. Luton have 3 chances in succession from corners, but Bradford are a match for all of them.

43 mins. A good ball forward from Chopper almost sets up Soder for a break.

The fourth official holds up the board with +3 mins.

44 mins. GOAL WATCH The Luton fans listening to the radio start to celebrate. Bournemouth have let a goal in.

45 mins. The Bradford keeper takes a goal kick and it falls to Hopper who turns defence into attack with a good through ball. Dawson gets onto it, but under pressure from the Bradford centre backs his shot goes well wide.

45 +1mins. Soder fouls 30 yards out of the Luton goal and the Liddle free kick forces a save from Cletus who shows safe hands and good awareness.

Half time. All the Luton players are on a 7 apart from Dawson and McCarthy on 8. Their moral is superb and no one looks particularly tired yet. Gazza encourages them to carry on in the same way.

Bradford start the second half knowing that even if they lose the current results will make them champions.

46 mins. Haowan is obstructed and a free kick is awarded at the edge of the centre circle.

47 mins. GOAL WATCH Penalty for Rochadale, they are now drawing.

48 mins. Small gets a cross in, but it is tame and too close to the keeper.

50 mins. GOAL WATCH Bournemouth have equalised. Could the dream be slipping away.

50 mins. Hopper is having a good game, when the other players run out of passing options he is always available to receive the pass in the centre of midfield. He receives a kick for his efforts and a free kick is awarded, still no yellow cards, but Hopper is labouring.

51 mins. GOAL WATCH in an action packed 4 minutes Aldershot get a second. Luton are still in 2nd place.

51 mins. Bradford have started brighter, they will not be happy with a loss and win a corner off Pieterzoon. The Nix corner falls to Pieterzoon who makes a meal of clearing it, the ball comes back dangerously into the box and Proctor has to take control of it to clear the lines.

52 mins. Stig intercepts a great Bradford cross into the box.

53 mins. Haowan is getting frustrated and is pulled up for a trip on the half way line.

54 mins. Pieterzoon fouls out wide and Hopper is called on to clear the lines. Gazza is looking to change tactics before the game slips away.

55 mins. A nice bit of build up play ends with Hopper unmarked in the D, his shot clips the bar on its way over the goal.

56 mins. Gazza brings on Smith for the winded Hopper and Griffiths-Smith for Haowan. The team start to operate slightly more attacking.

60 mins. The Luton fans cheer "olay" as the Luton midfield pass the ball 12 times before stabbing it forward to Soder in the D. Soder is taken out in a Bradford sandwich and it is an indirect free kick right on the edge of the box.

61 mins. Dawson lays the ball on for Soder to hit, but the shot crashes into the wall and bobbles to the keeper.

62 mins. Omar-Riza is penalised for hand ball in the D.

64 mins. Pieterzoon becomes the first player carded.

66 mins. Bradford have mastered the Luton wingers, but this has made space infield. Luton are enjoying a good passing game, but not threatening. Bradford are looking for the counter attack.

68 mins. A Dawson shot from outside the area is blocked and goes out for a corner. Soder has taken over corner duty. The ball is crossed to the far post where McCarthy shoots over the bar.

69 mins. Liddle and Soder have a wrestling match in centre field, Liddle is penalised for holding.

71 mins. GOAL WATCH. Rochdale are even again, Jones the Scorer. Luton are 3rd.

71 mins. Griffiths-Smith plays the ball out wide for Small to chase, he arrives at the same time as Bower who bowls him over and wins Luton a free kick in a dangerous place.

72 mins. Theo Stig takes the free kick and it falls to Griffiths-Smith who goes down in the area, the ref says he dived and to be fair he did go down like there was a sniper in the stands. He gets a card for his theatrics.

73 mins. Play is brought back after Soder is caught several yards off side, he is starting to look tired, but with no striker on the bench Gazza has a dilemma.

76 mins. A good spell of attack for Bradford is ended when Omer-Riza gets free behind the back 4, Theo Stig has to make up yards on him and tackles him expertly from behind to win the ball. That was an important challenge.

77 mins. With probably his last touch of the game, Soder gets a feeble head onto a McCarthy cross.

79 mins. Bizarre move by the Gaffa, he brings Sanchez on up front for Soder, I can only assume his logic is that Sanchez is great in the air.

80 mins. GOAL WATCH. Aldershot score again against Rochdale to make it 3-2.

81 mins. Sanchez looks bewildered as to what he is doing up front and is caught off side. Gazza swaps the team around, Dawson is now up front.

82 mins. Bradford are looking the most likely to score as only defensive heroics block two great shots.

84 mins. A great Bradford through ball finds Conlon completely unmarked in the box, luckily he has strayed a yard off side.

87 mins. Jones makes 2 great interceptions, one on each wing to end Bradford attacks. Bradford have gone 4-2-4. Gazza reacts and starts issuing instructions, Luton are now playing a 5-4-1.

89 mins. A great long ball from Jones results in a footrace between Dawson and the keeper, the keeper just gets there in time to clear the ball.

4 mins of extra time.

90 +2mins. A rare defensive error by Stig gives Bradford a free kick at goal. Sanchez has to dive to parry the ball, he then has to scramble to be the first man there and smothers it with his body.

Full TIME, it is all over, Luton have held on for a win. Now they can only hope for good news from the other stadiums.

Gazza is not his only fan.

Did we do it? Or is it the Play Off Lottery?

Haowan injured

International call ups

I told them I wanted the Gross National Product of a small country.

That is a pretty insulting amount, but the honour of first player to receive a bid goes to Spuckler.

A bit more respectable.

They must of liked what they saw in the last match.

First international games for two of our stars.

Fixture List

First team Squad

League Table

Player Stats

Overview

So our first season is over. Luton obtained 108 points from a possible 138. No mean feat, all the players have grown in stature as you will see over the next few updates and several of them are wanted, some by teams in the top flight.

Two of our young stars have played their first international games.

So when next season rolls around we must ask our selves if Luton have what it takes to survive in a higher League?

I will look to bring in 1 or 2 new sign up players to replace the one absentee poster.

Guest roberto922
Yes! Luton going to the playoffs! :D

And also good to see Nakano in the starting lineup.:)

No it's not :( it means I'm out atm, can't believe I scored though and good to see us in the playoffs :) KUTGW the lambs

Guest roberto922

I didn't see the last post :D We're going up!!! Looking forward to seeing the updates on our players, could I have the PPM 'Marks opponent tightly' please

i know this has nothing to do with this sign-up but how did you manage to give luton -30 points to start off with?

There is a new editor in the editors forum called FMRTE.

You can alter the tables in a running game with it, the points changes do not kick in until the next match, but it worked for what we needed to do.

Automatic promotion, fantastic stuff. If the team can hold onto these players then I don't think they'll have any problems staying up next season.

I'm very proud of Choppers first season, it looks like some big clubs are sniffing around him. Hopefully he'll still be a Luton player next season.

End of year Team report

Season Awards:

Goal of the Season

Manager of the Season

League 2 team of the Season

Team Records:

Team records – All time

Team Records – This season

Player Records – All time

Player Records – This season

The Gaffer:

Gazza Profile

Gazza Information

The Team:

Contract page sorted by Value

Performance over season – sorted by average rating

Assistant ratings-sorted by recommendation

Assistant manager – Team report

Of interest, but not shown, is the team talk feed back page where the ass man thinks you are blending well together, this means we can gel even better as a team in the next season.

Interesting to see Sanchez is getting a fair few games in middle instead of full back towards the end of the season, that's the versatility coming into play. And a few minutes upfront too, it's different I guess. And the player stats clearly show I like a good tackle. Go hard, or go home! :D

Good to see I have interest in me too from a La Liga side, can't be doing too badly then, especially combined with an under 19 call-up.

Not quite sure what the PPM I want is called, think it's Fires up the fans, definitely something along those lines.

Players of the season - Madridstas Haowan, Jonathan Soder, Craig Hopper

Turkey - Ricky Nakano

Very good first season of the sign-up, top work. :thup:

If noone else is taking the place then I'll have it:

Can I have my own new player please? What info do you need from me?

Name Cristobal Blanco

2nd nationality: Peruvian (but declared for England)

DOB: 5/1 (of whatever year it is that makes me the right age for your signup)

Position: Whatever the other person was

Will do attributes when I know what position it is...

Favourite Clubs: Liverpool, Barnet, West Ham

Disliked Clubs: Chelsea, Arsenal

Awww, my wobble in ratings near the end of the season has really ruined my avg rating. :( Damn Man City.

Turkey - Nakano because he has a worse avg rating than me and so is more likely to win it than me. :(:p

Guess my PPM could be 'Gets Crowd Going'. Lol.

How long do I keep you all waiting for the last match of the League?

Cue evil laughter, Mwhahahahahahahaha!

I will try and get the season finished for tomorrow.

1) Start thinking of a PPM for your player as I will add them at the end of the season.

2) How do you feel about every one voting for their top 3 players of the season and the winner gets an extra PPM? If you like the idea, vote your your first choice, second choice and third choice. You get 1 point for each 3rd vote, 2 for each second and 3 for each 1st place vote.

You CANNOT vote for your self.

I will total the points after 24 hours.

3) Also choose one TURKEY of the season, award that to the player who has been the weakest link (I know where my vote is going).

Wait until the season ends before you vote.

Any other ideas to get you all involved?

You already got my PPM.

Votes:

1) Haowan - 14 goals and 18 assists is phenomenal.

2) Hopper - Well balanced, 8 goals, 7 assists, 7.37 average as well as good passing and tackle stats.

3) Delgado - 7.13 average in 39 games, 4 MoM but only 2 goals and 1 assist from a RB? That means he is making key tackles/interceptions/header at an amazing rate to keep that up and nearly never gets 6's. Think we have him to thank for a few clean sheets.

Turkey: Sad to say, but thinks Nakano's 1 in jumping, and below 5 in key mental stats let him down in defensive performances and it showed in stats.

Great going for auto promotion, exactly what we needed. I think we can battle and stay out of relegation/lower midtable for 1-2 seasons while the players develop and then start pushing.

And I got a Sweden call-up, awesome. Hopefully some international appearances will speed up my development.

Looking forward to next season already!

Guest roberto922

1) Haowan - 14 goals and 18 assists is phenomenal.

2) Hopper - Well balanced, 8 goals, 7 assists, 7.37 average as well as good passing and tackle stats.

3) Delgado - 7.13 average in 39 games, 4 MoM but only 2 goals and 1 assist from a RB? That means he is making key tackles/interceptions/header at an amazing rate to keep that up and nearly never gets 6's. Think we have him to thank for a few clean sheets.

I agree with ZJ

If noone else is taking the place then I'll have it:

Can I have my own new player please? What info do you need from me?

Name Cristobal Blanco

2nd nationality: Peruvian (but declared for England)

DOB: 5/1 (of whatever year it is that makes me the right age for your signup)

Position: Whatever the other person was

Will do attributes when I know what position it is...

Favourite Clubs: Liverpool, Barnet, West Ham

Disliked Clubs: Chelsea, Arsenal

First Name: Cristobal

Second Name: Blanco

Position: we lost a striker, but we have 2, so do what ever you want.

Height: ????

D.O.B: 5/1/1992 makes you 16 during the season, do you want to be older or younger.

City of birth: Real places only

Nationality: England (declared)

Other Nationalities: Peruvian

Favourite Club(s): Liverpool, Barnet, West Ham (might not be able to include them all)

Disliked Club(s): Chelsea, Arsenal (might not be able to include them all)

Preferred foot: Choose your preferred foot, if you want to be able to use both feet, use up to points from your attributes below.

Attributes: You have 140 points to spend on as many or as few attributes as you want. You can just assign 20 to seven abilities if you want an easy life or you can divide the points up between any abilities you want. Be as clever as you wish here. Remember that the game will reduce some of these abilities to fit your starting CA of 80.

Position: we lost a striker, but we have 2, so do what ever you want - Striker it is then

Height: 200cm

D.O.B: 5/1/1992 makes you 16 during the season, do you want to be older or younger? - 16 sounds good

City of birth: Crowborough (It is real, I live there)

Favourite Club(s): Liverpool, Barnet

Disliked Club(s): Chelsea

Preferred foot: Right please

Attributes:

Finishing: 18

Composure: 18

First Touch: 14

Pace: 15

Acceleration:18

Off The Ball: 15

Work Rate: 15

Determination: 15

Dribbling: 12

EDIT: If I can have a PPM then it would be Plays Lots Of One Twos (or whatever it is)

My votes are for:

3 Points to - Jonathan Soder

2 Points to - Madridstas Haowan

1 Point to - Craig Hopper

The above three have all done really well this season. So has everyone really.

Turkey - Ricky Nakano, sorry. Better luck next year.

Except me obviously :(:p

Position: we lost a striker, but we have 2, so do what ever you want - Striker it is then

Height: 200cm

D.O.B: 5/1/1992 makes you 16 during the season, do you want to be older or younger? - 16 sounds good

City of birth: Crowborough (It is real, I live there)

Favourite Club(s): Liverpool, Barnet

Disliked Club(s): Chelsea

Preferred foot: Right please

Attributes:

Finishing: 18

Composure: 18

First Touch: 14

Pace: 15

Acceleration:18

Off The Ball: 15

Work Rate: 15

Determination: 15

Dribbling: 12

EDIT: If I can have a PPM then it would be Plays Lots Of One Twos (or whatever it is)

I like that striker Blanco, good combination of skills. Hoepfully you'll get decent jumping and i think you'll be great in the lone striker role.

I just saw that I made 8 assists and got 9 MoM, way more than I thought I would. Seems like my prediction that my bad passing and creativity would hamper me wasn't too good. Interesting.

I also got a good potential ranking by the assman, but I think thats just because I've got a higher rep due to being a striker.

Keep it up!

Introducing the future faces of Football

Control player Joseph Hawkmoon, he will be tracked to see how his career develops away from human interference.

Mini Scout ratings of FC 47(+3), AMC 43(+3) and MC 42(+4)

CA of 74(+1)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Poor guy is not doing well.

Robert Dawson

Mini scout ratings of FC 58(+7), AMC 60(+8), MC 57(+8)

CA 101 (+21)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

What a difference a season can make, 101 CA at his age, I am amazed no one is trying to sign him; maybe they are waiting until he is 17?

Chris Small

Mini scout ratings of AMR 57(+6) and MR 53(+5)

CA 101 (+21)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Has developed nicely, once his mental stats catch up with his physical we will have a great player.

Robert Jones

Mini scout ratings of DL 51(+3), WBL 47(+4) and DR 49(+3)

CA 94 (+12)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

His mini-scout ratings have not improved as much as I would like, but this is true of all the Wide Defenders, this could be a weak link in future seasons.

Callum McCarthy

Mini scout ratings of AML 58(+4), MC 55(+4)

CA 97 (+17)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Callum has been getting him self down the gym which shows in a gain of 2 Strength and Stamina.

Claudio Sanchez

Mini scout ratings of MC 54(+5), DM 60(+6), DC 61(+6), DR 55(+5), DL 58(+6), WBL 54(+5)

CA 98 (+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Is still a great player to have on the substitute bench and in truth is our best left back.

Adam Griffiths-Smith

Mini scout ratings of AMC 56(+5), C 55(+5), AML 58(+5), ML 57(+4)

CA 98 (+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Still classed as un-intelligent on the pitch, but has picked up two PPMs from Giovanni, so he will have 3 when he adds one of his own choice.

Dan Gleballs

Mini scout ratings of FC 52(+4)

CA 97(+17)

Dan has been replaced as he is not posting, dropped to reserves and PA lowered to 120.

Jonathan Soder

Mini scout ratings of 56(+2)

CA 96(+16)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

He has not developed very much, but he did not get a lot of play at the beginning of the season having been kept out of the squad by Hasslebaink. This season he is first choice.

Cletus Spuckler

Mini scout ratings of GK 56(+6)

CA 96(+16)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Spuckler is another player kept out the squad by a player coach, next season should see him get 20 or more competitive games which will help a lot, he is still very young for a keeper so he has a long time to develop.

Yohann Pieterzoon

Mini scout ratings of WBR 52(+3), DR 53(+2)

CA 93(+13)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Take a moment to look at Pieterzoon’s General Play on his stats play, he is the unsung star of this Luton team. He is rarely beaten on the wing and has probably been responsible for at least a dozen clean sheets.

Ricky Nakano

Mini scout ratings of DC 51(+4), SW 52(+), DL52(new)

CA 98 (+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Nakano is now nicknamed the turkey, he needs to learn how to jump, his Stats page points this out clearly.

Paul Holt

Mini scout ratings of MC 49(+4), DM 55(+4), DC60(+5)

CA 94(+14)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

His lack of concentration has caused him to give away 2 goals from 4 mistakes this season. He needs to work on that.

Madridstas Haowan

Mini scout ratings of FC 62(+9), AMC 66(+8), MC 61(+8)

CA 111 (+31)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

I questioned if Haowan would reach his potential, I am shocked that he gained 31CA in one year that is unbelievable.

He likes to take shots from a distance, look at his stas for how that works for him.

Craig Hopper

Mini scout ratings of MC 57(+4), AMC54(new)

CA 98(+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Never lived up to his anger issues label and nick name of Chopper. He is a nice player, who will be great when he gets fully used to his offensive training.

Mat Frith

Mini scout ratings of MC 53 (+6), DC 59(+7), WBR 54(new)

CA 98(+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

A nice defender with a good future ahead of him, is being retrained to provide cover on the right of defence, it would also not hurt him to get the DM role nailed down as well.

Theo Stig

Mini scout ratings of MC 52(+3), DC 55(+3)

CA 97 (+17)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Theo is still an enigma, I think he needs to be trained as A DM to fulfil his potential, he played better than his attributes would suggest, but I am not sure if the step up a league will be too much for him.

Tom Crawford

Mini scout ratings of AMR 57(+6), MR 53(+5), AML 57(+6), ML 53(+5)

CA 101(+21)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Has improved in his weak areas slightly this season, his ability to cross the ball can win a game for us.

Tom Proctor

Mini scout ratings of DC 59(+6)

CA 103 (+23)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Has made a lot of mistakes in games, but despite this he has only been in the side when we have failed to win 6 times.

Can only get better with age.

Jonny Dean

Mini scout ratings of 50(+3)

CA 89(+9)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

I am still convinced that unless we knock 3 -4 years off his age he will not get into the squad after next season. His is the last chance to alter his age before I start playing him this season.

Bill Delgado

Mini scout ratings of WBR 50(+4) RB 55(+5) DC 57(+5)

CA 99 (+19)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Nice steady growth for Bill, still nothing special, but he will be.

Tom Smith

Mini scout ratings of AMC 50(new) MC 56(+4) DM 56(+4)

CA 96(+16)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Good solid growth and the addition of the AMC position has made him more versatile.

Samuel Page

Mini scout ratings of GK 56(+3)

CA 95 (+15)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

His mental stats let him down, I can see him becoming a great keeper when he gets in his 30’s, before then he will be to erratic.

We will have a new addition before the season starts.

Also the missing ppms will be added, I did the screen shots before I added them.

Great stuff. The update above is brilliant. I'm really happy with my virtual selfs progress. 3 days until i sign a professional contract. how exciting.

Also, Haowan is class. He has progressed so much in one season.

Keep it up. Season 1 has been brilliant. Roll on league 1.

Turkey needs to improve a lot of stats....:(

Right, no offence, but how can anyone have a jumping stat of 2?!

I'm not a footballer, and I am by no means an accomplished jumper, but I would still like to believe that, was I ever portraid in FM, I would have a greater jumping stat than 2.

Fin.

Thanks for the praise Tom Smith, been fun so far, although the end of year reports are a ball ache. Nowing it is appreciated because you guys enjoy it makes a massive difference.

Nakano does need a boost, but not every one can be Batman, somebody has to be Robin.

no tutor yet, every one who will come to us is rubbish and every one who would be good will not sign. I'll keep trying, but sticking him out wide will help, he doesn't need to be able to jump there.

The following people have yet to post PPMs, unless I missed them, in which case I apologise:

cmc efc

brigadier

ssestig (on holiday)

ssestig

Proccy

Teras-FM (Also decide on being younger or staying 21 please).

Yet to vote:

Charlesbeams

cmc efc

brigadier

ssestig (on holiday)

ssestig

Proccy

Teras-FM

My votes after playing a season are:

3 points: Pieterzoon, under rated but does a great job.

2 points: Haowan, massive amount of assists.

1 point: Sanchez, rock solid at the back.

Right, no offence, but how can anyone have a jumping stat of 2?!

I'm not a footballer, and I am by no means an accomplished jumper, but I would still like to believe that, was I ever portraid in FM, I would have a greater jumping stat than 2.

Fin.

You are thinking too literally, think instead of the scale being 31-50, Turkey boy can probably jump 3/5 as high as the best footballer, he is just a bit rubbish at getting height, he is also only young, so it may increase as his height increase, the two are linked is some way.

Still makes it funny to have some one not suited to his role, I honestly think we should look at retraining him for a position he is more suited to.

Nakano

Maybe a little late (damn time difference), but here's my take on things after being able to check the season stats:

1. Haowan - Unbelievable stats for this guy. 14 goals, 18 assists.. from a MC. And 77% of his passes completed to teammates. A guy that can both score and set up teammates is a valuable commodity, indeed.

2. Soder - The beneficiary of a lot of those assists for Haowan, but somebody has to be able to slam the ball into the back of the net. 24 goals attest to his goalscoring ability.

3. Hopper - Not as spectacular statwise as Haowan or Soder, but you can't really argue with a 7.37 rating in 35 matches. 8 goals and 7 assists isn't too shabby, either.

Turkey - Everyone's favourite Nakano (sorry, man).

Anyway, nobody really did THAT badly, considering the team's performance throughout the season. You don't win without decent players, after all. :thup:

First Name: Jason

Second Name: Koh

Position: Any

Height: 222cm

D.O.B: 31/12/1991

City of birth: Singapore

Nationality: Singapore

Other Nationalities:England

Favourite Club(s): Luton, Man city

Disliked Club(s): Chelsea.arsenal

Preferred foot: Right

Attributes: Acceleration 15,Agilty 15,Balance 15,Jumping 15,Natural fitness 15,Pace 15,Stamina 15, Strength 15,Flair 20

I must say, other than a few mental / physical stats Haowan looks pretty classy for a 19 year old =D

and I didnt remember I had 20 for free kicks (that explains ALOT)

yet the coaches don't rate me that highly (i'll show them =P)

like that striker Blanco, good combination of skills. Hoepfully you'll get decent jumping and i think you'll be great in the lone striker role.

I just saw that I made 8 assists and got 9 MoM, way more than I thought I would. Seems like my prediction that my bad passing and creativity would hamper me wasn't too good. Interesting.

I also got a good potential ranking by the assman, but I think thats just because I've got a higher rep due to being a striker.

Keep it up!

Cheers mate... don't know if I'll make the first team at all next year due to my development being a year behind y'all, but all the profiles above suggest that all the other strikers would be better at AM, so there's a chance...

Can't wait for the new season though...

Very interesting. Seems like playing AND doing well actually speeds up your progress even more than just playing. Never really thought of that but it makes sense. Nice piece of information that. May have to reconsider how you develop youngsters in long term games.

I'm quite happy with my development actually, +2 Stamina, +1 Strength and across the board in dribbling/finishing/first touch +1. Should make a difference next season.

If I can get Stamina up to 5, I'll be able to make it in premiership with the rest of my stats. My shooting is quite bad but atleast I'm trying. I've also increases positioning +2 for some reason.

Quite a crucial season I'm coming up for in development. If I can break into the Swedish team, keep my position in Luton I think I can make a lot of progress. Can I have a screen on the training scheme I'm on?

Hopefully we'll keep as a team for a while longer before it breaks up, or are you going to ensure that the players stay at the club?

Craig Hopper

Mini scout ratings of MC 57(+4), AMC54(new)

CA 98(+18)

Positions

Personal

Transfer

Stats

Coach Report

Never lived up to his anger issues label and nick name of Chopper. He is a nice player, who will be great when he gets fully used to his offensive training.

Only 3 yellows all season is a real surprise to be honest. With his new 'shoots with power' PPM I think he'll be very good in attacking midfield once he gets used to that position.

I've noticed his favourite club Sunderland are interested in signing him. That might cause a bit of a conflict of interests for him, but hopefully not.

Just wanted to say again how top notch these updates have been. I'm sure the end of season update was a pain to do but it's greatly appreciated and is a great read. Keep it up Lamby :thup:

Archived