The Luton Revival - Sign up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a great result against Roma. Hopefully we can turn it around. Back from injury too :D Although I must say I may be getting the Nakano award this year. Not good.

That award should be mine!!! :mad::p

I'm actually pretty good this year, KUTGW.:thup:

Merry Christmas!

I have had the leurgy come back again so I have not been on FM for a few days. I can't promise to get another month update before I leave for 8 days tomorrow morning.

So have a great Christmas.

No problem. Sometimes you need a break from things, and FM is no exception.

Enjoy your holiday.

Everyone enjoy your holidays, I'm looking at a 4 meter high pile of snow at the moment outside my window, a snowstorm going on and 1.5 meters everywhere else so all is good here.

And yes, you need a break from FootMan... when would have time to play Civ otherwise? :)

Everyone enjoy your holidays, I'm looking at a 4 meter high pile of snow at the moment outside my window, a snowstorm going on and 1.5 meters everywhere else so all is good here.

And yes, you need a break from FootMan... when would have time to play Civ otherwise? :)

Where do you live? I want snow. I like snow.

Where do you live? I want snow. I like snow.

I'm up north in Sweden (pretty much as far up as you can get and still be in civilization) visiting my dad. Went for a walk today, only -20 C so not too bad. They are promising it will get colder though.

I haven't seen this much snow in ages so its quite nice, pretty much everything is covered and its been snowing slowly for a couple of days now.

I'm up north in Sweden (pretty much as far up as you can get and still be in civilization) visiting my dad. Went for a walk today, only -20 C so not too bad. They are promising it will get colder though.

I haven't seen this much snow in ages so its quite nice, pretty much everything is covered and its been snowing slowly for a couple of days now.

ONLY -20C ??

Its only like 10-20 degrees in Hong Kong, last years coldest was (I think) 8 or 9 degrees

I would freakin' freeze in -20 degrees

ONLY -20C ??

Its only like 10-20 degrees in Hong Kong, last years coldest was (I think) 8 or 9 degrees

I would freakin' freeze in -20 degrees

My personal record is -42, that was pretty cold. It hurt to breathe as when you took air into your lungs, your body head expanded the air and it puts pressure on the lungs. Not too bad too, you just caugh a lot if you take deep breaths.

My dad told me that they had -54 once when he was young though.

Lets justs say it takes about 30 minuts to get ready to go out, you usually wear about 4-5 layers of clothes.

My personal record is -42, that was pretty cold. It hurt to breathe as when you took air into your lungs, your body head expanded the air and it puts pressure on the lungs. Not too bad too, you just caugh a lot if you take deep breaths.

Lets justs say it takes about 30 minuts to get ready to go out, you usually wear about 4-5 layers of clothes.

damn I wish I could try that once, the coldest I've been in was like -10 degrees (I think that was in Japan or Belgium)

But my parents are planning on going to Alaska soon =D

damn I wish I could try that once, the coldest I've been in was like -10 degrees (I think that was in Japan or Belgium)

But my parents are planning on going to Alaska soon =D

You can join in if you want roberto ;)

The coldest I've experienced is -40C. I would never go out if it gets colder than that. :p

Reminds me of when we lived in Chicago when I was a wee lad. It never failed though, after putting on all those layers, you'd always have to go to the bathroom, so then you had to take everything off.

sorry for not posting for the last week or so, was in New Zealand

and btw, I broke my cold record! =D

I went to this Antarctica Centre thing in NZ and there was a Antarctica SnowStorm simulator,

and it was -17 degrees!

yay me!

anyways lets hope this picks up pace again soon

• 3 weeks later...
Real life is kicking the hell out of me at the moment, my business is struggling in the recession.

I do hope to get this up again sometime, but don't hold your breath.

Know the feeling, having problems getting a job myself :(

Either way, keep at it, persistance usually works.

Real life just threw me a curve yesterday too. I had to replace my water heater yesterday. I noticed it was leaking so I called a repair place. Apparently one of the pipes cracked a few weeks ago when it was real cold and it had been leaking water for a few weeks.

As it turns out, I'm also going to have to have new floorboards and carpet put in the bedroom and kitchen as the water had leaked all under the house. At least my homeowner's will cover some of the cost, but I still had to shell out almost $2,000 for a new water heater plus my insurance deductable.

Archived