FM15 Unofficial Dark Skin By MurChupKampSantArtS8

8SZAD

I have said this before.....how can a skin have a name bug?......names of players are not linked to skin as far as I am aware.

The panels in the skin are not made by me personally but even still I am lost for words on this.

Just do not see how this is even possible.

Out of interest are you using an original copy of the game?

I am sorry but this whole question baffles me...need help with this one as I have never heard of anything like this before or experienced it either.

Technically I have not even made the skin just put it together the only thing I can think of is that its a panel in the skin.

I call on Mr Michael Murray for help with this topic..:confused:

Something wrong with "club overview staff panel.xml" which is linked with "wannachupbrew person snapshot club overview". Last generate this problem.

To reproduce this BUG I`ve downloaded 80 leagues with 260 000 persons database.

But there is no problem if I start game with 2-3 leagues and 10 000-20 000 persons database.

Or is it the fact that you are using a PIRATED GAME?....if not then as I have said on every other site you have said exactly the same thing on I apologize.

As if it was linked to a panel would it not be that everyone would have the same problem?

PIRATED OR NOT?

I bought every game from SI for 10 years. Also if you don`t know FM is very hard to crack because of many patches.

OK thats fine m8 but this as I have been told is a known issue with copied games.....contact wannachupbrew personally I am sure he will help you out

6551815m.jpg

this is my steam account

No need m8....its just you have put the exactly same post on different forums...why not stick to one...contact the maker and sort it out.

You have to admit ....as Tom Dixon said on another forum...it does seem very unlikely...but I will let you sort that out with the panel makers

As the OP of this skin states I am not the panel maker I did other parts.So please do me a favor and contact the relevant person Thanks.

Pocket Aces , how many leagues have you in your save? and persons?

8SZAD, i`ve sorted it out by removing club overview staff panel.xml.

to reproduce this bug make new save with all leagues running and custom database with about 270 000 persons. Start unemployed and check teams in job screen at first day of your save

Excellent skin thank you.

A question out to people using it rather than the maker...have you noticed/how do you feel about the fact that when viewing the opposition tactics it tells you what player roles they use? I personally love this and has helped the tactical side of the game for me a lot, but something in the back of my mind can't help but feel like I'm cheating a little bit....anybody got any thoughts/help me feel less guilty? :-D

Excellent skin thank you.

A question out to people using it rather than the maker...have you noticed/how do you feel about the fact that when viewing the opposition tactics it tells you what player roles they use? I personally love this and has helped the tactical side of the game for me a lot, but something in the back of my mind can't help but feel like I'm cheating a little bit....anybody got any thoughts/help me feel less guilty? :-D

There is a mod to remove/hide this.. let me find the link.. hang on/

EDIT : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405714-Changing-the-FM15-tactics-screen?p=9987812&viewfull=1#post9987812

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way for me to remove the instant result button. I like to play my games and I misclick it to much. I hope I don't upset any1, as it is a personal preference and I've seen some heat about this on the topic. I am sorry for any inconvenience. All the best!

Is there a way for me to remove the instant result button. I like to play my games and I misclick it to much. I hope I don't upset any1, as it is a personal preference and I've seen some heat about this on the topic. I am sorry for any inconvenience. All the best!

Edit the titlebar.xml to reduce the size of the button so you dont click it or to 0 if you wish.. the instant result bit of code sticks out like a sore thumb, you cant miss it in the xml.

Thanks for your help.

One more thing, the description above the download link says that the archive has 2 folders, in reality it's only one. I suppose the missing folder is the one that activates the default sidebar since the skin comes with the narrow one.

Put the new file in with the name I was told to and it still doesn't appear.

Shame on SI for updating something that wasn't broken.

It does work Lenzar i use it.what to do is download the link from post number 71 after u have downloaded the skin.delete the "xml" file within the skin folder and replace it with the one u have just downloaded from post 71.Clear cache and reload,thats you.

Any problems guys PM me.Gladly help

Glad you like the skin folks.....I am DazS8 or 8szad as was on here.

Sorry but I will not be working on this skin anymore, I have my own facebook group which now has its own skin for members.

Along with lots more graphics made by me and links to others too.

Feel free to come and check it out if you like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DazS8Graphics/686460354785228/?notif_t=group_comment

10712622_730603590356746_7992841627236616471_o.jpg

10847721_731086073641831_8020239970335681340_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived