The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
77 goals scored in 13 games. And I thought my current team had awesome goal-scoring ability. :D

I've only scored 8 in the next 2 :( haha

State championships are pointless sometimes, but must be doing your players a decent morale boost!

They are, but because of this reason I really like it, especially as this is one of the strongest State Championships so there's still some competition.

Imagine the people on Tactic&Training Discussions looking at your tactics!

I've never really thought what actual tacticians would think of my tactics hopefully they'll think something good!

Surprised to see you're still in Brazil but no sign of a slowdown otherwise. First Division beware!

This is only my 3rd season in Brazil :p

I hate the state championships :D Good move though, always fancied a crack at Palmeiras for a few seasons but never got round to it :(

I love them :D Palmeiras look like a good club, they deserve a title after finishing 2nd for 2 of the last 3 seasons.

September 2030

E3wdU2x.png?1

tzS8JXB.png?1

We've made it to the Quarter Final of the Copa Sadia do Brasil after beating Nautico 5-3 on aggregate, and in the league we had the most important game of the season against Atletico Paranaense and we could only muster a draw, but at least we're still ahead of them.

End of Season 2030

G5qWKJA.png?1

zsudBuW.png?1

Great end to the season and we're the champions of Brazil!! The big shock is that I won't be leaving, I'm going to staying here for another season to manage Palmeiras in continental competition.

i4tLxlR.png?1

Xgs6IXG.png?1

Key Players - Some record breakers here

FmcDYXN.png

lodIKKr.png

65hDQGC.png

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |             League            |   Position  | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division        | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League              |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga             |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record
2023    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     4th     | Won Kubak Belarusi!
2024    |   Shakhter Soligorsk  | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     1st     | Won the league!
2025/26 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Derde Klasse B                |     1st     | Won Championship Playoff! Promoted!
2026/27 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     8th     | Resigned February 16th
2026/27 | White Star Bruxelles  | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     1st     | Joined February 27th, promoted as champions!
2027/28 |       AA Gent         | Belgium    | Jupiler Pro League            |     1st     | League and Cup Winners!
2028    |         Boa           | Brazil     | Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C |     1st     | Promoted as Champions!
2029    |      EC Vitoria       | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie B  |     1st     | Promoted, Copa Sudamericana Winners!
2030    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     1st     | League & Cup double!

I have to say that this is probably one of my all-time favourite career reads already. The results you are achieving are awesome and I bet you'll be sad to leave this team (and Vini) behind when you head off to Bulgaria!

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks JackyB! I will be utterly gutted leaving Palmeiras and Vini, or to give him his full name for the first, and last time; Avine de Menezes Roque Junior. I'm bewildered as to how he hasn't been called up for the National Team!

July 2031

HmcDJT9.png?1

dquboV3.png?1

A good month, we're in the fight for 2nd though as there is no stopping Corinthians, we're 10 points behind them already! Vini scores into the double figures again this month with 13 goals!

Transfer News:

MxwjaYb.png?1

So far this season our record sale has been broken twice, 1st with Gil's £14.75M to Cruzeiro followed by Pedro Delgado's £20M move to Inter, but this has now been smashed again, or, it will be when the transfer goes through!

g5ZianJ.png?1

Cyn1xcA.png

Archived