The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done on finishing up A! :)

When are you going to stay at a club to try and win a Champions League, E/G/H/I/S?

Thanks rancer :) I don't have a set letter for what country I want to win a champions league with, if I feel like I have built a squad good enough for the champions league then I will stay to win it, it will most likely be in the biggest countries though.

SmolevichiSTI.png

Smolevichi-STI

05bg7JP.png?1

au7M6Qv.png?1

The team was founded in 2009 as Vigvam Smolevichi. The same year they debuted in the Minsk Voblast championship. In 2010 they joined Belarusian Second League. They were renamed to Smolevichi in 2011 and to the current name Smolevichi-STI in 2012. After winning the 2012 Second League season, the team will make its debut in the First League in 2013.

QFP1MoB.png?1

40e9Jfx.png?1

So the club are underperforming and we're expected to finish at least mid-table.

K0GsxaK.png?1

Squad:

zdrKFLJ.png?1

Key Players:

FEtqdUN.png

1bzRR28.png

MpSN9tf.png

9fUVjFS.png?1

Well then, after just 121 days I've been sacked.

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November

FK-Orsha.png

The team was founded in 1951 as Trud Orsha. The club renamed to ZShM in 1959 and then to FC Mashinostroitel Orsha in 1960 and renamed to FC Start Orsha in 1965. Since its foundation and until the dissolution of Soviet Union the team was playing in Belarusian SSR league. In 1992 the team was renamed to Legmash Orsha and joined newly created Belarusian Second League. In 1994 the team was renamed to Maxim-Legmash Orsha due to sponsorship. After successful 1995 season Maxim-Legmash was promoted the First League. Before the start of 1996 season the 'Legmash' part of the name was dropped due Legmash plant withdwal from team support and the team spent one season as Maxim-Orsha before being renamed again into FC Orsha in 1997. At the end of 2001 Orsha withdrew to the amateur level (Vitebsk Voblast championship) due to financial troubles.

The team returned in 2004, once again joining the Second League. The first post-return season was quite successful and Orsha was promoted to the First League for 2005 season, but they quickly relegated back and since 2006 onwards they've been playing in the Second League. In 2006 the team was known as Orsha-BelAutoService.

geeIB1d.png?1

xP0NmKT.png?1

1xNyu0C.png?1

Key Players:

na0rCj6.png

0EFHy3X.png

cm8dM0k.png

3 days after I get sacked and I get a new job, with a club higher in the table :D

End of Season 2021

There's really not much point in a proper update as I've only managed for the final 2 games of the season...

gwMVVWq.png?1

6IxaqsM.png?1

2 games, 2 wins and we go up from 6th to 4th.

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     4th     | Joined 5th November

2022 Pre-Season

jWiB4F5.png?1

Not exactly what I was hoping for, we're not very well motivated for the new season.

Transfers In:

BJAfZAd.png?1

I've tried to strengthen the depth of the squad and I believe I have.

Key Transfers:

sZUdeLq.png

EXXgjrW.png

zZL7WHD.png

Transfers Out:

fxBa4fj.png?1

ZVNjsXu.png

Valeriy was actually valued at £625 so it was an amazing deal which could rise up to £975K plus we get 25% of the next transfer.

October 2022

s6cPKFx.png?1

Xp4xsNC.png?1

Damn you Dnepr....again they've ended our unbeaten run, but we still manage to hold firm at the top and the good news? There's only 2 games left in the season. The bad news? All my goalkeepers are injured and I've played the last 2 games with a greyed-out player in goal.

End of Season 2022

ELzZKzG.png?1

cJclth9.png

A great season, Dnepr provided us with great competition and finished the season unbeaten, we ended the season perfectly in a goal-frenzy against my old club.

xzjFprQ.png?1

Key Players:

Q8trYJk.png

k28lRJc.png

iiYzCqg.png

jhal7F2.png

2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record

Archived