The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok first of all, I just want to second what most people have said above already. incredible read. its taken me around 4-5 days during work when I have a spare 10 mins here and there. I have so many comments and questions.

Comments:

1) as someone said above, I have played this game since 1996 and never seen anything like it, great work

2) the speed in which you play this game is incredible

3) im still on FM13 with my one and only save and am only in year 2035 so 22 seasons, lol feel ashamed now.

4) the south American league structure/system is mental

5) massive congrats on how quickly you have dominated leagues, within 1-2 seasons

6) Vini

7) crazy stupid scores, with 5-4, 6-5, and 7-6 happening pretty much once a month!

8) cant believe u are only at D. cant tell u how much I want you to complete this challenge.

Questions:

1) sorry to ask but quite simply, how do you play the game so quickly?

2) what do you do for work?

3) and how many hours on average do u play a day?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caught up on this whole thread today, and I must say that even at this stage your achievements so far are frankly incredible! It's a shame to see there hasn't been an update in a while, but thank you for posting what you have done to date as it has been a terrific read.

You've inspired me to try something similar as a long term save when FM16 comes out, however with far less success I'm sure!

• 4 months later...

Archived