The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 2019

mP8JmC2.png?1

rCWGm7r.png?1

Just the 2 league games this month, a silly loss and a great win against Red Bull Salzburg, also a very easy win against FC Hard in the cup.

PEyBEDq.png?1

This must be new for FM15, Austrian teams are given prize money depending on how many minutes your Austrian players have played.

9QurALJ.png?1

You wouldn't believe that we're spending over our wage budget....and SCR Altach threw me, that was until I checked their landmarks:

5tLZ04D.png?1

The chairman seems trigger-happy, could be a good move to a bigger club for you though.

That's true, it would be a massive step up, If I get the job I'd have a transfer budget of £4.8m and a wage budget of £230k, compared to what I have now, transfer budget £38k and wage budget of £28k.

Good luck with Austrian Energy Drinks FC. :thup:

Love the handlebars. :D

Thanks Rancer :D Might make a side challenge to manage as many of the energy drinks clubs as I can :p

Good move. Love the way they brought Movember into the game

Thanks james, I thought so too, I had to show a couple of players with their entries for Movember :)

December 2019

FLnKqIv.png?1

ZUhUtUu.png?1

uFQghUo.png?1

One thing for sure is that we won't be winning the league this season, Rapid Wien are 14 points clear with a game in hand! On the plus side I've had a great start to managing Red Bull Salzburg by winning every game, even qualifying for the knockout rounds of the Europa League where we face Feyenoord.

March 2020

aWc0Tuz.png?1

6WStUHV.png?1

In the league we had just the one slip up, against guess who....Rapid Wien, what's it gonna take to beat these guys? We have 2 games in hand and are 7 points ahead of 3rd and 4th but still 20 points behind 1st! Amazingly in Europe we played 180 minutes of squeaky bum time and ground out a 2-0 aggregate win, which leads us along to playing Manchester United in the Quarter Final who I've played against once so far in my career in the Club World Cup Final with Temperley and we lost 1-0 because of a 5th minute own goal....

End of Season 2019/20

srwQnfM.png?1

8mVj5DK.png?1

An amazing end to the season! Little Red bull Salzburg have the Europa League holders! Rapid Wien have done an Arsenal and have become invincibles and nearly scored 100 goals this season, they're going to be hard to beat.

dOrbRnN.png

Squad:

Gkzugz1.png?1

Key Players:

LvGh6kZ.png

bKnan3L.png

V67rSKg.png

ICLcgxK.png

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!

July 2020

e3ydXQ5.png?1

LxDvnfd.png?1

A good unbeaten start and guess who else remains unbeaten....we face Rapid Wien in our next match.

Transfers In

JkHmWYX.png?1

A Spanish raid has seen me bring in some good new loanees and our Barcelona contingency up to 5 and the players coming to us from Spain up to 9.

Transfers Out:

wmjBb4r.png?2

August 2020

6hqBycn.png?1

gBkKyR8.png?1

In the league it's been a good month and for the first time we're top of the league! In European competition however, we lost the Euro Super Cup, and then get given Real Madrid in the Champions League best-placed playoff....on the plus side our Europa League group is quite nice.

337gjcS.png?1

September 2020

JkGBSYY.png?1

EX3nKB3.png?1

2MW91d3.png?1

A great month! Rapid Wien have slipped up and that leaves us 6 points ahead! We also had a very good game away to Lech to start our Europa League defence. Also we have Hervin Ongenda leaving in January else he would have left for a free in June, he's going to Benfica for £10m.

October 2020

8u5dA7z.png?1

dJZgEkG.png?1

w88uvRg.png?1

We unfortunately drew the 2 Europa League games against Basel and Krasnodar but we're looking alright in 2nd, in the league however we had just the one loss, again it was to Rapid Wien but we're 4 points clear with a game in hand and we've only conceded 8 in 13.

Movember!!!

uKtj9vf.png?1

Before the 'stache

VYqP5Oh.png

TzBus6C.png

xncpfzB.png

2020/21 Mid-Season Break

sS8dQgq.png?1

We started off slow but our last 3 games we became good, with 3 good wins as well as 3 clean sheets.

Transfers Out:

uEGUIrA.png?1

Hervin Ongenda becomes our record sale and that helped us with the transfers in.

Transfers In:

slVa70c.png?1

3hzSZFb.png

QNZQCRq.png

2JsPVW9.png

Faruk is also described as a wonderkid!

February 2021

jqGTchr.png?1

yxhP1Wi.png?1

Not a great month, we're out of the Europa League already and we only won 2 league games this month, one of these being a massive win against my old club who are now being managed by ex-Red Bull Salzburg manager Clarence Seedorf who is set on being my friend and we have a really good working relationship.

End of Season 2020/21

xyzdQtq.png?1

fG1So4u.png?1

A great end to the season! We were hit with some cup jitters as the occasion almost got to us but we managed to lift the silverware as well as winning the league title as well, this means one thing, goodbye Austria and time to search in Belarus!

Squad

M8Om2X1.png?1

Key Players:

Ro1vtVe.png

FjTa0Ru.png

RxMyfbs.png

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     1st     | League & Cup double!

YqNJuSx.png

Archived