The Perfectionist - From A to W, 51 Nations and centuries of management

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus, he'd walk into almost any team in Europe....

Which makes me all the more happier to have gotten him :D

Getting a player like Coronel...in his prime! He's going to destroy the whole league and you got him till 2037. :D

He definitely is, already scored 21 in 6 games as well as 6 assists!

Vini will be looking over his shoulder.

He already is, only managed 8 in 7 so far and is unhappy at the club as he wants a new challenge.

Wow great thread, just been reading through.

Amazing idea.

Thanks Glenn, glad you're enjoying it :D

I stated it before but A-Ma-Zing. The story keeps getting better.

Do you ever get any jobs offered? I know you wont accept, but im wondering if the big shots offer you jobs after winning so many titles in minor leagues.

Regards.

Thanks Torminator :D

As a matter of fact I rarely get offered a job without applying for it, maybe because I only have Brazil, Bulgaria and Chile loaded but I've not even been linked with jobs outside Brazil and the only one I've been offered an interview for without applying was Ponte Preta last season.

I'm new to this thread, just wanted to ask, is the Paulista championship full of really weak teams and a few very strong ones? You're racking up some insane scores there. Also, which formation do you use?

I'm new to this thread, just wanted to ask, is the Paulista championship full of really weak teams and a few very strong ones? You're racking up some insane scores there. Also, which formation do you use?

First off welcome to the thread :) Secondly, there are currently 5 clubs from Serie A in the Paulista Championship (would have been 7 but Portuguesa and Guarani got relegated last season) The rest are either Serie C, Serie D or Brazilian lower league clubs.

And here's my current formation to try and keep Vini and Diego happy:

LpWWKWZ.png?1

Whats happened? The pictures won't load for me!

If the pictures aren't loading you can probably gather from the comments now that I was sacked, after winning 19 of the last 20 games and winning 4 of those games by 12 goals or more.

Wow, thats a shocker! What more could they have wanted?!

Knowing a Brazilian club board they would've wanted me to win the actual world cup :p

So.......top in the Copa Libertadores and top in the league and you get sacked!! Tough president to please it seems :( Unlucky definitely not deserved at all

My thoughts exactly, too late to do anything now though, just gotta wait for a Bulgarian team to become available.

what. :( that is sickening. BUT now you can continue the challenge, keep it up Makoto.

Indeed it is :( I guess that's one bright side haha

Bloody hell.

I know right.

FC_Tundzha_logo.png

3sCjxdK.png?1

bYCzEKh.png?1

ysLKGwI.png?1

Wow, what a drop from Palmeiras, the only way is up!

...unless I get relegated next season

shalVHt.png?1

'Key' Players

V8Xi9Za.png

k5KUIVg.png

cmvEBJd.png

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |             League            |   Position  | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division        | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League              |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga             |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record
2023    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     4th     | Won Kubak Belarusi!
2024    |   Shakhter Soligorsk  | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     1st     | Won the league!
2025/26 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Derde Klasse B                |     1st     | Won Championship Playoff! Promoted!
2026/27 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     8th     | Resigned February 16th
2026/27 | White Star Bruxelles  | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     1st     | Joined February 27th, promoted as champions!
2027/28 |       AA Gent         | Belgium    | Jupiler Pro League            |     1st     | League and Cup Winners!
2028    |         Boa           | Brazil     | Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C |     1st     | Promoted as Champions!
2029    |      EC Vitoria       | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie B  |     1st     | Promoted, Copa Sudamericana Winners!
2030    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2031    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     2nd     | Cup, CWC & Copa Libertadores Winner!
2032    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     2nd     | Cup, League & State Championship Runner-up
2033    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     N/A     | Sacked in April

Can't believe you were sacked :eek: At least you won the main 2 while there, good luck with the new club

They've been doing alright without me, but I would have done better.

Cdli5Zj.png?1

Oh, and my 2 key players Vini and Diego??

WW2yR2y.png

2mA8MLR.png

Diego has scored 25 in total, when I left 3 months ago he had scored 22. He's socred 3 goals in 3 months or 3 goals in 28 games.

All I gotta say to this game is WTF sometimes.

Ya think having good results will help you keep your job....nope.

"Yeah, let's fire the manager who helped us win a couple big trophies, and keep the players that are very easily replaceable. And winning? Pfft. We're kicking you out the door." - FM15 is seriously missing out on the fun factor. FM is only a game, not real life. Getting sacked for something other than not winning is not fun imo.

Least you're closer to finishing B with Bulgaria. :)

All I gotta say to this game is WTF sometimes.

Ya think having good results will help you keep your job....nope.

"Yeah, let's fire the manager who helped us win a couple big trophies, and keep the players that are very easily replaceable. And winning? Pfft. We're kicking you out the door." - FM15 is seriously missing out on the fun factor. FM is only a game, not real life. Getting sacked for something other than not winning is not fun imo.

Least you're closer to finishing B with Bulgaria. :)

I honestly could not agree with you more rancer, atleast I know they're worse off without me as they currently sit in 6th at the halfway point...the same position they finished before they had me as a manager.

Just started reading the thread today but I will keep following, fascinating read. I have only just started my second season in my first save! All the best in Bulgaria

Thanks for following Henrik, hopefully you continue to enjoy and be fascinated :)

Jesus wept. What a crappy move by the board..

Nothing I can do now :/ Onwards with Bulgaria, still going to be disappointed that I still feel like I have unfinished business there.

Out of interest, why was there disharmony, given that you'd nipped a rebellion in the bud pre-season? Had other players started to get vocal?

The old players being unhappy that they weren't getting first team football, I offered them to clubs, no clubs wanted them, I offered them mutual termination and contract termination and the board blocked it, thus creating more disharmony.

September 2033

j6A6Nno.png?1

45pxdAD.png?1

Not great, I'm happy we're scoring so many but our defence is lacking, as in we have none. We have 2 DC's in the whole team, one is injured for the next month and the other is 20 and has 2 silver star CA...The league is incredibly close so far with just 1 point separating the first 7.

November 2033

G4Gk6XE.png?1

mjJlaBl.png?1

What an odd, odd month(ish) quite a big loss against Cherno more, a comprehensive pummeling of them league leaders Haskovo in there own ground (they had a player sent off in the 11th minute) and a narrow win over Chernomorets leaves us 1st of a very tight group.

Also, Brazil has now been removed and Palmeiras finished 5th on 65 points (20 points less than my worst season with them) and 16 points off of winners Corinthians...

Awesome! Great work!

Thanks mate :D

Shocking that squad harmony and the like seems to have such weight in board confidence rather than how you're supposed to be judged on.

I know, looks like SI put an over-emphasis on squad harmony this year.

-Is anyone else having problems with Steam? I can't connect ito Steam at all, just going to do some messing around in Offline Mode until Steam is back up and running for me.

End of Season 2033/34

2GvSfLQ.png?1

L7d7Otq.png?1

Perfect end to a great season, managing to get promoted at the first time of asking!

Squad:

IzPDdF5.png?1

Key Players:

SHfiUm1.png

Xrt1Jh5.png

ukYVkb9.png

End of Season Awards

LkAuFcU.png?1

mfC36mO.png?1

OivcgA5.png?1

Z2NWtM5.png?1

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |             League            |   Position  | Other  
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division        | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division    |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League              |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga             |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga             |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                   |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record
2023    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     4th     | Won Kubak Belarusi!
2024    |   Shakhter Soligorsk  | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga                 |     1st     | Won the league!
2025/26 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Derde Klasse B                |     1st     | Won Championship Playoff! Promoted!
2026/27 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     8th     | Resigned February 16th
2026/27 | White Star Bruxelles  | Belgium    | Proximus League               |     1st     | Joined February 27th, promoted as champions!
2027/28 |       AA Gent         | Belgium    | Jupiler Pro League            |     1st     | League and Cup Winners!
2028    |         Boa           | Brazil     | Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C |     1st     | Promoted as Champions!
2029    |      EC Vitoria       | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie B  |     1st     | Promoted, Copa Sudamericana Winners!
2030    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2031    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     2nd     | Cup, CWC & Copa Libertadores Winner!
2032    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     2nd     | Cup, League & State Championship Runner-up
2033    |      Palmeiras        | Brazil     | Brasileiro Chevrolet Serie A  |     N/A     | Sacked in April
2033/34 | Tundzha 1915 (Yambol) | Bulgaria   | "B" PFG                       |     1st     | Promoted!

Archived