FM WeeGiE's FM13 Summer Data Update Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with ChrisLewis I think it makes a big difference eg. players like Benteke will never be signed in 1st window as they are still "Pleased to have signed for Villa". Totally understand that you already have a massively time-consuming task but if it was ever possible to add it to the update that would be a huge improvement on what is already an excellent piece of work.

grr why cant I use my real fixtures file with your update?

I have two and none of them are working

When you start a new game, there's a tick box to use "real fixtures" on the league selection screen. Have you got it ticked?

Hi metal. I'm crystal palace. I've noticed that it says in Dwight gayle cost only 475k but that's not right coz he cost 4.5m. Also his stats aren't great either

Nothing we can do about the stats as we don't change those, I'll make sure his transfer fee was entered though. The game sets the value in the end however and we have no control over that.

Hi guys, noticed that Mario Gomez still plays for Bayern in your newest update although Im pretty sure he has transfered to Fiorentina?

Yes it's already been picked up on and will be corrected for the final release. Thanks for posting it nonetheless :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So- the news. There's also a question I'd like to get your opinion on.

Firstly- I would like to announce the BETA release of the final FM WeeGiE Update for FM13. This is accessible through our forum:

http://www.fmweegie.co.uk/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=17

The main release will be delayed until Saturday afternoon as I'm busy on Friday night and need time to correct any errors found in the meantime. Please report all issues in our Data Issues Forum and I'll get them sorted for the main release.

Secondly, speaking of the forum- it isn't being used much at all and I'm interested to know why. Do you just want to download the update, go away and play without any fuss? Is there something we don't offer that's holding you back from participating on there? Please post your comments below.

If the forums continue in their current state then if we continue for FM14 I will remove them as it's an unnecessary thing to maintain.

There will be a further announcement regarding the future of the update on Saturday afternoon with the release.

Enjoy the BETA and happy FM'ing,

Thamks for the BETA release, will try it out, looking foward to it.

As for your question, I guess for me (I am a little older) I find the navigation of the forums on the FM Weegie site to be a bit more complicated than these.

I think the simplicity of these forums suits me as I can follow the threads easily.

Having said that, I generally find the update is excellent and requires very little comment.

Also the couple of things I have posted here have been answered very quickly.

Just seems keeping it all in one place works for me at least.

Thamks for the BETA release, will try it out, looking foward to it.

As for your question, I guess for me (I am a little older) I find the navigation of the forums on the FM Weegie site to be a bit more complicated than these.

I think the simplicity of these forums suits me as I can follow the threads easily.

Having said that, I generally find the update is excellent and requires very little comment.

Also the couple of things I have posted here have been answered very quickly.

Just seems keeping it all in one place works for me at least.

Thanks for the feedback. More complicated in what way? How could we make it better in your eyes?

Thanks! The French League transfers haven't been done in the BETA?

A lot of them should have been, what's missing?

Quick question. The player who died recently, has he been removed? I ask because deleting him could have a knock on effect for Unique ID's which could impact me when I attempt a merge with my database.

If you haven't and intend to, can I ask that you just edit him to give I don't know, '1' for CA/PA, change his name, erase all his stats, history etc and have him as no club?

Regarding the Ligue 1 transfers, I just made a quick browse-through. Here are some you might have overlooked: Bonnart (Lille to Ajaccio), Erdinc (Rennes to St Etienne), Yohan Mollo (Nancy to St Etienne), Cheick M'Bengue (Toulouse to Rennes), Boudebouz (Sochaux to Bastia), Emerson (Trabzonspor to Rennes), Victor Montano (Rennes to Montpellier), Abdoulaye Sane (Rennes to S. Lavallois)

Source: http://www.ligue1.com/ligue1/transferts/ete

So- the news. There's also a question I'd like to get your opinion on.

Firstly- I would like to announce the BETA release of the final FM WeeGiE Update for FM13. This is accessible through our forum:

http://www.fmweegie.co.uk/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=17

The main release will be delayed until Saturday afternoon as I'm busy on Friday night and need time to correct any errors found in the meantime. Please report all issues in our Data Issues Forum and I'll get them sorted for the main release.

Secondly, speaking of the forum- it isn't being used much at all and I'm interested to know why. Do you just want to download the update, go away and play without any fuss? Is there something we don't offer that's holding you back from participating on there? Please post your comments below.

If the forums continue in their current state then if we continue for FM14 I will remove them as it's an unnecessary thing to maintain.

There will be a further announcement regarding the future of the update on Saturday afternoon with the release.

Enjoy the BETA and happy FM'ing,

IMO its pointless re-directing to another forum. I'm assuming most of the people that download your update come from this thread/forum so why not just include a direct link instead of directing to another forum and then having to navigate that to download? Also I'm not sure whether or not its this forum or the skinning forum but you aren't allowed to link to other forums in order to download anything. Its direct links only.

As always though great updates. KUTGW :thup:

Most people will download via the website id imagine Stretford end

Read properly. I said I'd imagine that most people that download your update come from this thread/forum. They are linked to your website via the link here. Basically being forced onto your site to download rather than just provide a direct link.

Quick question. The player who died recently, has he been removed? I ask because deleting him could have a knock on effect for Unique ID's which could impact me when I attempt a merge with my database.

If you haven't and intend to, can I ask that you just edit him to give I don't know, '1' for CA/PA, change his name, erase all his stats, history etc and have him as no club?

Which player, Christian Benitez? If so then yes he has been removed

IMO its pointless re-directing to another forum. I'm assuming most of the people that download your update come from this thread/forum so why not just include a direct link instead of directing to another forum and then having to navigate that to download? Also I'm not sure whether or not its this forum or the skinning forum but you aren't allowed to link to other forums in order to download anything. Its direct links only.

As always though great updates. KUTGW :thup:

This isn't a "proper" release, it's purely a BETA that I decided to release through the forums to generate a bit of activity, full release out on Saturday via normal means.

Has the skrill prem been updated?

Yes it has. That Rowe-Turner transfer should be done, if it's not I'll check I haven't typo'd something. Club finances will change for the final release if I get the time.

I noticed salaries havent really updated. Transferred players are still on their old contracts, which in the case of for example Bale isnt really realistic. Setting the wage to 0 would probably be better, as then the game generates a more realistic wage.

I noticed salaries havent really updated. Transferred players are still on their old contracts, which in the case of for example Bale isnt really realistic. Setting the wage to 0 would probably be better, as then the game generates a more realistic wage.

Unfortunately a lot of salaries aren't made public which makes it very hard for us to enter correct values. As you say, setting to 0 may be better in the future, will take that onboard.

Does the update include player cleansing with contracts?

Afraid not, too much work in too little time.

great update thanks to all who assisted.. top notch as usual:D just a couple of things I have seen as I am using the file if you werent aware.....(if you were just ignore :o )

just a couple of things I have seen as I am using the file if you werent aware.....(if you were just ignore )

Mario Barwuah Balotelli

is still in Man City squad

luis suarez ban has not been added

and for some reason scott parker /phil neville show up as being vice capts at their old clubs even though you have changed them to Man Utd/ Fulham

Balotelli still in the City squad? Definitely isn't on my game, he went in January didn't he so that would have been in 11.3? Suarez ban should be there, I remember adding it in. If it was accidentally removed during our bans purge then I apologise. As for the vice-captains, they probably weren't removed in the database from the captains screen (that whole system is crap, having to search the whole db for one player at the club? Stupid).

Not sure if this is anything related to the file mate...but I'm not getting many players come up on my search when I have a few filters on (e.g. unrelaistic transfers ticked/striker/age under 21/acceleration 12, pace 12, finishing 15)...when I've got those filters on I'm maybe coming up with 30 players or so.

It's a new game with Hull City and with the top 2 divisions running in 8 countries (the usual 'big' countries) so could it just be the fact I'm a newly promoted club and so a lot of players wouldn't come to and that my scouting range isn't wide enough yet??? I've got it on a large database so I would have thought it would show loads of players like on older saves???

I'd hazard a guess at the reputation perhaps not being high enough, and because of that when unrealistic transfers are ticked people don't want to come to the club.

Yeah - that's what I was thinking really. I've just unticked all the filter stuff and on the player search it says there's 7860 players (the game I started with should have over 50,000 iirc) so I think it's also down to the scouting range of the club...I sacked the scouts at the start to replace them so that probably cut back the mount of players as well really. When I've done a bit of searching manually there's plenty of players out there at clubs in the game.

Archived