To the Dev Team - Let's cut the BS in this game ok

Seriously I don't know whats going on with this app lately. But it feels like the system always gets the upper hand on you regardless of the quality of players in your team. My team Paok Salonika who have. Yaya Toure, Fellani, Ben Afra, Bolateli, Cavani, Richards, Cech & fernanades as main players in the team loose 5 -0 away to Greek team Xanthi. Now seriously how likely is that going to happen in real life 0%.

I've got a multi million dollar team that is untouchable financially and your telling me Xanthi can beat me 5 - 0 with those players i have in game. Seriously this aint a management sim or the algorithms in this game aren't to my liking. Previous verisons of fm were great and more realistic now this is more BS.

It could well happen in real life. There's not sufficient information here for us to conclude otherwise. Your comments in the media, tactics, and form going into the game all influence it. Also, judging by those players, it is possible (and I could be wrong) that your team isn't playing as a team (haven't gelled, different personalities etc.).

To attack SI because YOU lost 1 game badly is ridiculous, particularly to do so in the manner you've done. If you have a genuine problem with the game, and admittedly there are a fair amount, you should report it in the bugs forum rather than throwing your toys out of the pram.

who wants to say it?

ok. it's your tactics what did you do in the game play some sort of 0-0-11 formation?

i struggled with P-S-G due to so many players my manager being sunday league and not speaking french playing a very complex system and even they got the hang of it in the end but we picked up some rather annoying results but your teams smells like an edited datebase and getting exactly what you deserve edited results

What kind of BS do you talking about? You talking about IRL such team can not be beaten by Xanthi, but how do we know if there is no team consisting Yaya Toure, Fellani, Ben Afra, Bolateli, Cavani, Richards, Cech & Fernanades to compare with?

Rather than rant you better off posting your tactic, line up, shout here. And maybe someone can explain to you what went wrong

Lots of things affect the match outcome. What about the morale of the team? the familiarity of your tactic? Your relationship with the player? The player relationship with each others?

What kind of PPM does your player have? Your team fitness? the pitch condition? The weather? Did you play in your home base or not? The pre-match interview? etc.

Seriously I don't know whats going on with this app lately. But it feels like the system always gets the upper hand on you regardless of the quality of players in your team. My team Paok Salonika who have. Yaya Toure, Fellani, Ben Afra, Bolateli, Cavani, Richards, Cech & fernanades as main players in the team loose 5 -0 away to Greek team Xanthi. Now seriously how likely is that going to happen in real life 0%.

I have to assume that you've tinkered with the editor to have such top players at such a small club. I'd also assume that you've either just put those players into your team or given yourself so much money and such a large reputation, that you've been able to sign them.

Therefore, without any further details such as how your tactics are set up, it could well be that there's absolutely no team cohesion, or perhaps all your players are unhappy at playing in such an inferior league.

Please cut the ******** in this game ok. I've got a multi million dollar team that is untouchable financially and your telling me Xanthi can beat me 5 - 0 with those players i have in game. Seriously this aint a management sim or the algorithms in this game are F*****. Previous verisons of fm were great and more realistic now this is more BS.

Constructive criticism of the game is always welcome, but before posting, please read this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/326330-The-current-state-of-the-forums-–-Feedback-Constructive-Criticism-and-Forum-Rules. and cut out the language.

If you want help with the game, go to the Tactics forum and read some of the sticky thread in there, because there is clearly some problem with how you as the manager are setting up your team.

Please cut the ******** in this game ok. I've got a multi million dollar team that is untouchable financially and your telling me Xanthi can beat me 5 - 0 with those players i have in game. Seriously this aint a management sim or the algorithms in this game are F*****. Previous verisons of fm were great and more realistic now this is more BS.

Why not pop your toys back into the pram and consider the facts? Having edited the game to a position equivalent to having Man City's cash in League One, you still lose.

As has been pointed out by others, team gelling could be an issue. In this case, I don't think even that can be used as an excuse for your result. My conclusion is that you need to get tactical help because I suspect you need rather a lot.

There are issues with the game in my opinion as it relies far far far too heavily on morale.........................it appears that SI feel that team talks mean that Francis Jeffers actually could be RVP with a little pep talk, a rub of the head, and a 3 Lions on your Shirt rendition......................unfortunately this is rubbish and FM13 has really gone off kilter because of this...................yes morale does affect clubs and performances but simply no where near the level SI have coded it into the game....................Press Conferences are the same, they really don't have that big an affect on games, when was the last time Rooney came out saying 'we would have won but SAF said that we were the clear favourites and that made us nervous so losing to Chesterfield 5-0 is his fault really'..........................I think in truth SI need to understand football better and acknowledge that these issues have an affect but a small affect not the massive one that FM13 plays it out as.

There are issues with the game in my opinion as it relies far far far too heavily on morale.........................it appears that SI feel that team talks mean that Francis Jeffers actually could be RVP with a little pep talk, a rub of the head, and a 3 Lions on your Shirt rendition......................unfortunately this is rubbish and FM13 has really gone off kilter because of this

No, it doesn't.

I'm playing as Histon season 1 in BSN, My teams entire morale is superb or very good, and every team talk most of them go green, never red, and some stay gray.

After winning my first 8 games in a row and thinking I was the big man I am now hovering above the relegation spots.

Despite morale and team talks being brilliant. How do you explain that paul?

(p.s. the answer paul, is my tactics. I have just directly imported my tactics from other saves, which work well with good footballers, but are being exposed by the bunch of numpties that I am trying to coach)

No, it doesn't.

I'm playing as Histon season 1 in BSN, My teams entire morale is superb or very good, and every team talk most of them go green, never red, and some stay gray.

After winning my first 8 games in a row and thinking I was the big man I am now hovering above the relegation spots.

Despite morale and team talks being brilliant. How do you explain that paul?

(p.s. the answer paul, is my tactics. I have just directly imported my tactics from other saves, which work well with good footballers, but are being exposed by the bunch of numpties that I am trying to coach)

I would be surprised if after 8 straight wins and now hovering above the relegation spots your morale in your squad is still good as I have never seen this happen myself you have recently taken a Team Meeting and got the morale raised that way.

Your tactics obviously went well with 8 wins in a row.......what has probably happened and this is another issue at times with the game is that the AI has now worked out your tactics and seems to be nullifying your strengths.

Yes tactics have an influence on the game...................but in my opinion ( and yes I'm entitled to it as are you) the morale factor in the game via Team Talks and Press Conferences plays far too heavily an impact on your success based on my own experience of the game.

If you have a different opinion then that's interesting, may be worth you posting your teams morale overall so we can see how high this is (before any Team Meeting has taken place) as I've never really seen what you have described myself.

Hilarious. I wish I could rate this post. You cannot manage a team of superstars and therefore it's the fault of SI. I guess when Barcelona lost 4-0 to Getafe in the Copa del Rey it was the fault of....

There are issues with the game in my opinion as it relies far far far too heavily on morale.........................it appears that SI feel that team talks mean that Francis Jeffers actually could be RVP with a little pep talk, a rub of the head, and a 3 Lions on your Shirt rendition......................unfortunately this is rubbish and FM13 has really gone off kilter because of this...................yes morale does affect clubs and performances but simply no where near the level SI have coded it into the game....................Press Conferences are the same, they really don't have that big an affect on games, when was the last time Rooney came out saying 'we would have won but SAF said that we were the clear favourites and that made us nervous so losing to Chesterfield 5-0 is his fault really'..........................I think in truth SI need to understand football better and acknowledge that these issues have an affect but a small affect not the massive one that FM13 plays it out as.

I do wonder how qualified you are to make that statement. When Benitez lost it in his press conference, Liverpool's title hopes were also lost. I don't think you understand as much as you claim...

Yes tactics have an influence on the game...................but in my opinion ( and yes I'm entitled to it as are you) the morale factor in the game via Team Talks and Press Conferences plays far too heavily an impact on your success based on my own experience of the game.

You must be aware that opinions can be wrong and they can stupid?

Also worth noting that it has been said many, many times by Brock, et al, that teamtalks inparticular don't have nearly the amount of influence that you are suggesting.

I do wonder how qualified you are to make that statement. When Benitez lost it in his press conference, Liverpool's title hopes were also lost. I don't think you understand as much as you claim...

I don't need a qualification to post an opinion..........I have stated my opinion based on my knowledge of the game and my experience of it......if it is different to your then fine but polite manners would be nice.

'You must be aware that opinions can be wrong and they can stupid?

Also worth noting that it has been said many, many times by Brock, et al, that teamtalks inparticular don't have nearly the amount of influence that you are suggesting. '

Opinions are never wrong, they are simply one persons take on a subject based on their experiences of it........stupidity is another matter but maybe not for me to understand.

opening post was awful... and it went downhill from there.

As has been said.. constructive criticism is welcomed, the manner in which this was written and the fact you are complaining about losing using a heavily edited game has no merit tbh.

Archived