The joy is back!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding modern warfare 442: Judging from the results coming in from the different users of this tactic, it apparantly has a pre-FM13 diablo-mrhough-quality to it. Which is to say that it is somehow exploiting weaknesses in the ME leading to several unrealistic accomplishments.

Haven't tried the tactic myself or had a chance to study the settings yet, but hope I'm wrong since I personally prefer a more "fair" approach to the game, and I really, really would like to find a reasonable tactic without having to use shout-combos or exploit "bugs" in the ME. That's just me :-)...and I'm just as frustrated with some of the problems after the latest patch as the rest.

cheers.

I dont want to open a new thread and dont know where to post this so i will post here considering you already mention other tactic.

elmagico tactic works good but not so good than previous versions. And yes this a proof he made his great tactic in a "honest" way not the exploit one. It would be great to have him back and share his thoughs for FM 13.

My joy came back with this (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/111377-mr-langvatns-underdog-beast.html) tactic and this (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/111117-spin-wheel-4-2-3-1-godlike-version.html) as a backup when needed.

I don't know what happened in this game, but the Bolton manager must have made a terrible team talk, it seemed that my team would score on every attack.

I switched to the Modern Warfare 442 in the middle of the second season, let's see how my third season goes using this tactic from the beginning.

2013_01_03_00001.jpg

I don't know what happened in this game, but the Bolton manager must have made a terrible team talk, it seemed that my team would score on every attack.

I switched to the Modern Warfare 442 in the middle of the second season, let's see how my third season goes using this tactic from the beginning.

2013_01_03_00001.jpg

Which is better el_magico's or Modern Warfare?

Marcelo have been using the 2 shouts for the Modern Warfare tactic?

No shouts, there is no point using them in tactics with manually tweaked sliders. In my case I even manually fixed all the players instructions and sliders that weren't already fixed, so that if I change a players position (MC to DMC, or STC to AMC, for example) none of his instructions will change despite the role changing. I also tweaked the set pieces instructions to my liking.

No shouts, there is no point using them in tactics with manually tweaked sliders. In my case I even manually fixed all the players instructions and sliders that weren't already fixed, so that if I change a players position (MC to DMC, or STC to AMC, for example) none of his instructions will change despite the role changing. I also tweaked the set pieces instructions to my liking.

Does anybody know what play instructions the shouts "get the ball forward" and "pass into space" actually change?

And how has this tactic been going for you mate?

I'd like to share my results with Modern Warfare. Before I'll post the pictures I have to say,that I've tried about 15 different tactics-none of them were even half as good as Modern Warfare is (best results I've had with "Mr Hough Mutto 2 striker tweak"),but there's been no consistency, especially in European Cups. Finally I've discovered MW,btw found it here (hasn't been here for a long time,so I was lucky :lol: ).This tactic works great for me so far. Played it most of previous season (my team is Lech Poznan in Polish Ekstraklasa) and results were very good. Now I've played 11 games in new 2015-16 season and won all of them. Tbh even if I lose first goal, I'm quiet calm 'cause somehow my team manage to score decided 1 or 2 goals just before final whistle. With all the troubles with ME I was very close to throw this edition to the bin,but Modern Warfare completely change my mind :lol: . I know it's not really correct with the main thread, but Marcelo already changed it to MW, so be it (sorry Cleon) :p . Here are my results:

93573804.jpg

98373601.jpg

41396539.jpg

60448793.jpg

Soon I'll start a new save with some low division team to confirm how good is this tactic :)

Sorry for poor quality of photos-I'm still learning :)

This if the first tactic that has worked for me on FM Classic since the last ME changes. Only tried it with Glasgow Rangers so far, and yeah I know its not the biggest challenge to take them back to the SPL, but it still works. Went through the third and second division without defeats in the league, and just won the first division with 5 rounds remaining. Have a 19 point lead. The joy is definitely back for me as well :D

is the shouts & player training important as i normally do classic mode as its quicker.

You don't need to use shouts with these tactics, and the main problem regarding training in classic mode is that you won't be able to train players to a new position, which is very useful. You also won't be able to focus training on a specific attribute or role.

I am playing with Sheffield FC in the Northern Premier Div1 South and since I started using it I have only lost twice and drawn once in 13 matches, as you can imagine I am hardly playing with the cream of english football!! I find with any tactic pace is the starting point for attributes.

Modern Warfare is working on my liverpool save, started using it midway through my first season made UEFA cup final and qualified for UEFA cup for the season after, second season won the UEFA cup, League cup but we 'bottled' the league (players fault not mine of course!!), currently coming towards the end of my third season and we have just won the league and have the Champions League final to come

The joy is indeed back

Does any one do press conferences before game if so what do you say,what about team talks,do you say the calm assertive etc can,t seem to get this tactic going playing as man utd,which type of players do you need. GK Handling DC Tackling MCR FCR

Hi folks, am i the only one who's found modern warefare hit and miss? Started brilliantly and carried my in the final third of the season of my Wycombe save put has quickly faded in my second season. Am i the only one this is happening to?

I started using it last night and have so far found that at home my team is largely invincible but away from home they're a lot more susceptible to bad results.

Haven't got as far to see how the tactic will play out over a full season and into a second yet.

Using the Modern Warfare tactic, is anyone else having trouble with sendings offs?

i've played 3 league games with it, first game Fellaini red card, second game Jagielka red card, 3rd game Baines red card.

a little. I think i got 4-5 sendings off over the season, and the most yellow cards in the league, but it was manageable.

a little. I think i got 4-5 sendings off over the season, and the most yellow cards in the league, but it was manageable.

i've changed the tackling to cautious then lost to City 3:0 away, think that's just a reasonable-ish result anyway really, just keeping it on cautious for the next few games to see how it goes.

Archived