The joy is back!

The joy is back for now with this tactic:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/118200-tactic-fanta-4-1-4-1-lies-down-cries-13-3-3-a-5.html#post1747374

Direct link to my tweak: http://www.mediafire.com/?ihr05a3oteuilgh

I decided to start a Barcelona save to have a little fun and see how this tactic would fare with them. In the second season the players are completely used to the style of play, and the number of goals scored is almost reaching FM12 levels... and it's amazing how all your players score and how the goals are spread between them.

here are the screens:

FIRST SEASON

image.jpg

image.jpg

SECOND SEASON

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For match training (during season, after team is fluid, gelled, etc):

General training - balanced, average

Match training - if using a strong team, attacking movement 30%

if using a weak team, leave to assistant (so he will change according to opposition)

How are you getting on with other saves Marcelo?

He uploaded results with spurs on fm base. Looked really impressive, he scored loads of goals in the league and won it comfortably. He had muller upfront, so i assume the tactic needs a quick striker who is also gifted at making key and killer passes to the oncoming centre mids.

thanks....and sorry again what about opposition instruction and pitch size?

Don't use OIs... pitch size is usually 105 x 68

Any chance you could upload your player filter list M8

I don't use filters, these that were posted above are not mine.

The two CM would you class them as CM or AMC since they have arrows going forward

The more complete they are the better... and a CM with the "gets forward whenever possible" and "gets into opposition area" ppms will usually score a lot.

Marcelo i assume you played Messi as the loe striker with your Barce save?

Yes.

I tried to implement it too, but it doesn't seem to produce the same football at all... Weird

I think it works better with MR/L than with advanced wingers.

Using it with Arsenal, top of the league with 50 points after 21 games. Scored 47 and conceded 16. I bought Lewandowski to play upfront, but he's not been prolific. 11 goals in 21 starts, not bad but not great.

Using it with Arsenal, top of the league with 50 points after 21 games. Scored 47 and conceded 16. I bought Lewandowski to play upfront, but he's not been prolific. 11 goals in 21 starts, not bad but not great.

Not bad, but it will only get better as time goes on.

Marcelo, obviously match prep with Barca would be:

General = balanced

Match = attacking

???

Yes, that's what I use. For general training balanced - average; match training attacking movement - 30%. But as I said before, for people using weaker teams it may be better to leave match training to the assistant.

Hi, sorry lads for not responding, just got back from the FA Cup Final!

I can share what i've got at the moment if you like or you can just use the FMC version posted above.

Half of the season with Norwich was with Marcelo's tweak.

All credit of course goes to the original creator and marcelo.

Hi, sorry lads for not responding, just got back from the FA Cup Final!

I can share what i've got at the moment if you like or you can just use the FMC version posted above.

Half of the season with Norwich was with Marcelo's tweak.

All credit of course goes to the original creator and marcelo.

Upload it mate

I must say I'm liking this tactic.

Playing with Liverpool and tried a LOT of tactics and just can't seem to get the balance right, but this one is looking good so far, only lost one game in the 1st half of the season to Man City. It's looking good for me so fat. Thanks!!

I must say I'm liking this tactic.

Playing with Liverpool and tried a LOT of tactics and just can't seem to get the balance right, but this one is looking good so far, only lost one game in the 1st half of the season to Man City. It's looking good for me so fat. Thanks!!

I tried a lot of tactics too, but for the last patch this was the best.

Won the Premier League in the first season, 91 points, 93 goals for 31 against. Hoping to concede a lot let this season. Also won the FA cup after the easiest run. Watford, Brighton, Bolton, Cardiff, Burnley and then Millwall in the final. Knocked out of the quarters in the league cup against Fulham away after playing a reserve team. Lost in the CL semi's after losing 6-4 on aggregate against Barcelona. Overall, a good season.

Squad for next season;

GK: Szczensy/Mannone

RB: Corchia/Peruzzi

CB: Vermaelen/Douglas

CB: Dede/Zouma

LB: Baines/Santon

DM: Sven Bender/Ekdal

RM: Carzola/Chamberlain

CM: Wilshere/Ramsey

CM: Nainggolan/Mkhitaryan/Arteta

LM: Ayew/James Rodriguez

ST: Lewandowski/Damiao/Matri (on loan, back up)

After two consecutive promotions (now playing in the Swedish second tier) I struggled in my third season and barely escaped relegation. Tried this tactic now at the start of the new season and so far 4W, 2D, 1L.. Great so far, thank you!

I actually used your older tactic on FM2012 and it was great too. :)

Archived