[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Esteban Granero has joined Primera Division club Real Sociedad on loan

Kilmarnock boss Allan Johnston has backed new loan signing Jackson Irvine to make an impact with the Ayrshire club this season.

Brentford's new signing is 21-year-old goalkeeper Liam O'Brien. He was released by Barnet at the end of last season.

Defender Marcos Painter has agreed a deal at Portsmouth until mid-January. The 26-year-old was a free agent following his release by Brighton.

Australia Under-20 midfielder Jackson Irvine has been loaned out to Kilmarnock by Celtic until early next year. The 20-year-old made one appearance for the Hoops in the SPL last season.

Cardiff have allowed England Under-19 midfielder Joe Ralls to join Yeovil on loan until January. The 19-year-old made four league appearances for the Bluebirds last season.

Here is more on the news that Carlisle United have signed teenage striker Adam Campbell on loan from Premier League outfit Newcastle for a month, and manager Greg Abbott is delighted to bring in a player ‘with a bright future ahead of him’.

Wolfsburg have pipped Arsenal to the signing of Bayern Munich's Luiz Gustavo, landing him on a five-year contract.

Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign Valencia left-back Aly Cissokho on a season long-loan.

Striker Mauro Formica has left Blackburn to join Mexican club Cruz Azul on a permanent deal.

Nathan Delfouneso has returned to Blackpool on loan from @AVFCOfficial until 1 January.

Bordeaux left-back Florian Marange says he has agreed to join Crystal Palace after recently having a trial with Italian club Livorno. Marange also claims that Club Brugge and Dinamo Moscow were interested, but he wanted to move to the Premier League

Darren Bent moves to Fulham on season-long loan.

Latics have completed a double signing with the capture of Joseph Mills and Danny Philliskirk. #oafc

El Hadji Diouf David Norris and Adam Drury transfer listed by Leeds United

Talented young defender Ben Davies has extended his loan from Preston North End until January. Great news! York City FC

Middlesbrough and England U20 winger Adam Reach has signed on an initial month's youth loan ahead of Swindon game.

We are hearing Wolves defender Stephen Ward has agreed a loan move to Championship side Brighton.

Chris Dunn leaves the club by mutual consent Coventry City

Jeremy Balmy [Le Havre - Notts County] Free

Callum Bennett [ipswich - Notts County] Free

Darren Bent [Aston Villa - Fulham] Loan

Nathan Delfouneso [Aston Villa - Blackpool] Loan

Jordan Holt [st Mirren - Notts County]

Joseph Mills [burnley - Oldham] Loan

Ronan Murray [ipswich - Notts County] Free

Marcos Navas [Recreativo Huelva - Bury] Free

Temitope Ayoluwa Obadeyi [unattached - Bury]

Danny Philliskirk [Coventry - Oldham] Free

Adam Reach [Middlesbrough - Shrewsbury] Loan

Stephen Ward [Wolves - Brighton] Loan

Jozsef Varga has linked up with Middlesbrough on a season-long loan this summer, but the Hungarian midfielder has told NSO.hu that he is hoping to earn an extended stay in England.

Swindon Town are delighted to announce the signing of striker Nile Ranger on a one year deal #STFC http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRzItSECIAAQ4J5.jpg

Hola Buenos Dias Bury!! - Marco Navas moves to Bury from Spain #buryfc

Toppie joins the Shakers - Temitope Ayoluwa Obadeyi – better known as "Toppie" joins Bury #buryfc

Mansfield have completed the signing of former Notts County goalkeeper Liam Mitchell on a non-contract basis. The 20-year-old, who made three starts for the club last season on loan from Meadow Lane, will travel with the Stags ahead of Saturday's clash at Wycombe.

Morocco international Moubarak Boussoufa has become the latest player to quit Anzhi Makhachkala after drastic budget cuts, agreeing terms to join Lokomotiv Moscow.

Boro have signed experienced Greek goalkeeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos, 34, on a short-term contract until January.

Hi All,

First of all a big thanks to Pr0!!

I just downloaded the file and I get the following error "Football Managaer 2013 v 13.3.3 quit unexpectedly"

This has happened three times after I start a new game, select Pr0's files for the database (all of them) and it is after the following load screen the game crashes.

I'm running on a new iMac OSX 10.8.4 running 8gb of ram.

Any thoughts?

For the 3rd time.

Gary Farser who is currently at Bolton is on loan at Partick Thistle all season.

Joe Riley: Bolton full-back 'out for months' with knee injury

Bolton have confirmed that full-back Joe Riley will be out for a "number of months" with a serious knee injury.

The 21-year-old damaged his anterior cruciate ligament in a friendly against Skelmersdale on 17 July.

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Mark Davies may not play again this year after damaging his anterior cruciate ligament in his knee against Peterborough. Did it in Feb, going to return in December.

Stu Holden is out for the season: Bolton midfielder Stuart Holden has been ruled out for six months with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

Can you please put these in your update as I have posted them 3 times now.

potter1989bwfc , basically mate , the injuries happened as i guess after the end of July. Injuries that happened inside the August are not passed If they happened before let me know and i will pass them.

Koala , probably many people downloading the same time, refresh the page.

Darth Rob , my files , without any others, work perfectly with no errors and so.

hi do you adjust finances as well in your updates?

Just wondering if Arsenal will have a bigger transfer kitty , which reflects all the players sold recently and the believed to be £70m or so they have available to spend?

thanks

few notes about hull city. the stadium name is still wrong, its Kc Stadium not the circle. also the club has been renamed from hull city A.F.C to Hull City Tigers, in the the game it is just hull tigers which is wrong. danny graham and jake livermore should be have future fee's of 3.5m set.

gunnermitch , i have changed some finances , you should check them and see if they fit you.

Dan13L , probably they wont work together , and will get crashes or duplicates.

cmsdan , i have changed the name you can see the change in the general changes file.

Update as to my issue.

I may have found the problem. Somehow a 2nd edit data file was created within my SI folder. I deleted it and I just started a game with no problem.

I have the same error, but can't find this 2nd edit data file. Can someone help me?

Thanks

gunnermitch , i have changed some finances , you should check them and see if they fit you.

Dan13L , probably they wont work together , and will get crashes or duplicates.

cmsdan , i have changed the name you can see the change in the general changes file.

cheers pr0 , seems Arsenal board only give me a kity of around 30m.

Southampton sign Italy international striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo from Roma for a club-record fee of £15m.

Blackburn land young defender

Blackburn have signed teenage defender Aaron Tumwa.

Morch joins Brewers on loan

Burton Albion have signed Derby County goalkeeper Mats Morch on a month-long loan deal.

Two more arrive at Kilmarnock

Scottish Premiership club Kilmarnock have confirmed the signings of Barry Nicholson and Mark Stewart.

AC Milan have announced that 19-year-old forward Kingsley Boateng has linked up with Catania on a season-long loan.

Birmingham City have recalled striker Akwasi Asante from his loan spell at Shrewsbury Town to cover for their injury-hit front-line. The 20-year-old is needed at St Andrew's with Nikola Zigic out of action until at least the end of September's international break with a back injury.

Ghanaian midfielder Mohammed Rabiu has left Evian and penned a three-year contract with Russian outfit Kuban Kransnodar. Rabiu had been a target for Hull City, with the Tigers believed to have held talks regarding a possible deal.

Teenage defender Jack Whatmough signs three-year professional #Pompey deal.

FC Copenhagen have announced the signing of Fanendo Adi from Slovakian club AS Trencin. The Nigerian striker has signed a four-year deal and has previously played for Metallurg Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev.

Burton Albion have signed Derby County goalkeeper Mats Morch on a month-long loan deal. Derby manager Nigel Clough said: "This is a good opportunity for Mats to go out and gain some experience of being in-and-around the first-team environment on a matchday.

Argentine goalkeeper Sergio Romero has joined Ligue 1 side Monaco on a season-long loan from Sampdoria, the Serie A club announced on Saturday.

#YTFC can also confirm the signing of free agent goalkeeper Chris Dunn on a one year deal.

#YTFC can confirm the signing of Sam Johnstone on a three month loan from Manchester United.

The club is pleased to announce the loan signing of Michael Doughty from @OfficialQPR until January #stevenagefc #loan

Just downloaded and had a quick look, few obvious things that aren't right

Liverpool have not confired Ally Cissokho nor the other LB you have on loan from benfica. Both have been reported in the media but neither are listed in the official LFC squad yet.

Some wages weirdly out - The 3 I looked at were Helenius, Cornelius and Okore - all on tiny wages which isn't going to be accurate in the premier league.

Cameroon international Gaeten Bong has confirmed that he has agreed a move to Greek giants Olympiakos from Valenciennes. Sunderland and Southampton were said to be keen on the 25-year-old defender.

We are hearing reports that William Edjenguele is poised to leave Coventry City and is expected to join League Two side Bury

Benfica have announced the signing of Argentine forward Rogelio Funes Mori from River Plate. They saw off competition for Mori’s signature from arch-rivals Porto and are expecting big things from a man tipped to be the latest South American star to shine in Europe

The man Wycombe have snapped up is promising Sunderland midfielder Billy Knott.

OfficialASRoma @OfficialASRoma The Giallorossi goalie De Sanctis shows the No.26 jersey he will play with this year.

Bury have signed midfielder Tommy Miller on a 12-month deal after the veteran of over 500 games was released by Swindon last season.

Romanian defender Valerica Gaman looks set to sign for Rennes after reportedly travelling to France to undergo a medical. Prosport.ro says a deal worth around €1.4million is set to be finalised to take the 24-year-old to Rennes from Astra Giurgiu.

#bcafc - Louie Swain loaned to Bradford (Park Avenue)....

Benfica have confirmed the signing of Argentine forward Rogelio Funes Mori from River Plate. Mori said: "I am very happy, I had the dream of playing here, in a big team like Benfica. I'll do my best."

Former West Brom defender Marek Cech has signed a one-year deal with Bologna following his departure from Trabzonspor.

Belgian defender Stefano Marzo has joined Heerenveen on a one-year deal following a medical. The 22-year-old became available on a free transfer after his former club Beerschot AC were made bankrupt in May.

Wayne Hennessey's loan move to Yeovil is back on after he was given the all-clear following an injury scare.

Leeds have strengthened their squad by signing defender Scott Wootton on a three-year deal from Manchester United.

Bologna midfielder Saphir Taider has signed a four-year deal at Inter Milan.

Defender Myles Anderson has left Exeter City to join Italian fourth-tier side AC Monza. Grecians boss Paul Tisdale has nothing but praise for the 23-year-old...

Nicky Ajose has returned to Peterborough following a spell with Scottish Premiership club St Johnstone.

Italy Under-21 striker Samuele #Longo has joined Hellas Verona on loan

Here's our full story on Liverpool confirming the signing of Aly Cissokho on a season-long loan from Valencia. The 25-year-old left-back says:

RT @JamesBrownCTFC: I can confirm that there was no fee in the transfer of Craig Braham-Barrett to Cheltenham Town from Macclesfield. #CTFC Cheltenham Town FC

Defender William Edjenguele leaves the club by mutual consent #pusb #skyblues Coventry City

BREAKING NEWS: Town sign Jordan Adekunle on a one-year contract. #ITFC Ipswich Town

Sky sources understand former Celtic and Bristol City defender Mark Wilson will re-join Dundee United later today on a six-month deal. Wilson, who left Dundee United for Celtic in 2006, is currently a free agent after being released by the Robins at the end of last season.

Greece winger Charis Mavrias has arrived on Wearside to undergo a medical with Sunderland ahead of a £2.5million move from Panathinaikos.

Johan Elmander says he is "very happy" to have joined Norwich on loan from Galatasaray.

Harlepool have completed the loan signing of Middlesbrough midfielder Matty Dolan.

Here's the story on Jason Puncheon joining Crystal Palace on loan from Southampton.

East Fife have agreed a 6 month deal with former Scotland international Gary Naysmith. He will sign tomorrow and feature this weekend!

BREAKING: Marcus Pedersen has signed for Barnsley FC on a one year loan deal from Dutch side @MijnVitesse more soon

Here is more on the news that Hartlepool have completed the signing of midfielder Matty Dolan on a one-month loan from Middlesbrough. The 20-year-old, who will go straight into the Pools squad for Saturday's game with Fleetwood this weekend, quickly emerged as one of Colin Cooper's key targets when he was appointed as boss in the summer.

Also Glen Murray is out for a long while after breaking his leg.

Scunthorpe United FC The Iron have completed the loan signing of Huddersfield striker James Spencer until January 5.

Toulouse have agreed a deal to sign French midfielder Clement Chantome on loan from Ligue 1 champions Paris St Germain. The agreement is for one season and does not include an option for Toulouse to buy the 25-year-old at the end of his loan spell.

Archived