[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

RxRTudI.jpg

Released Packs / Date /Link

------------------- Patch 13.1 , Patch 13.2 ---------------------

1. FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs 1.7 (by _pr0) / 26.2.2013 / FM13 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.7 (by _pr0).zip

----------------------- Patch 13.3 ------------------------------

1. FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs Final Update (by _pr0) / 1.10.2013 / FM13 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final Update (by _pr0).zip

This update contains over 103.660*changes from 1st of February 2013 until 1st of October 2013 that the game itself does not include ! Inside the .rar file you can also find all the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !Also find the instructions down on this post..

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !

Lets see what each file includes :

Transfers Update :

1. Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.

2. Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.

3. Managerial changes.

4. Passed away players/staff are removed from database.

5. Corrected squad numbers.

General Changes :

1. Nationality changes.

2. Favorite clubs, Favourite staffs and so.

3. Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the one who left.

4. In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.

Wonderkids :

1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).

2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,and set wonderkids.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :

1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.

2. Adjusted potential ability.

Question : Do you mean you are doing CA/PA abilities, which you didnt last year ?

Answer : Yes , this year i decided to include this feature.

Question : How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?

Answer : Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

Question : Where can we also find you, and your work?

Answer : Here ---> FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Instructions:

Download and extract the files to : C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data.

If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Mac Users:

Download and extract the files to : Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data.

If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Then open the game , click Start a new game , and then a box will open. Under the database you have to choose, you will find a small box

beside the Editor Data Files , with a small box and next to it Changes. Make sure the box is ticked and then ok. It will take you to a new

screen where you have to choose the files. Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many creators files

together can cause crashes to the game , duplicates and other problems.Avoid to use different creators files.

Link from original topic here : http://football-mana...hp?f=522&t=7928

roI89gg.jpg

kB9LNnj.jpg

PpLNNDS.jpg

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey willz glad to be back! I want to release the pack tomorrow , but i am sure i wont have finished as much as i would like to. So, the most probably is in Wednesday , Friday..

As long as i finish , i will inform when the pack will be released!!

Glad you're back pr0.

- You changed Edgar Davids back into a player as well as non-player?

- Can you take a look at Seamus Coleman for Everton. He starts for us a lot, but in game he's always in the reserves and transfer listed.

- Christian Benteke needs his CA changed as well, he's starting ahead of Darren Bent for Aston Villa.

- Steven Pienaar, in game his natural position is centre attacking midfield, I'd say this needs to be dropped to accomplished (18) and his natural position needs to be on the left wing, he always plays on the left for us, never centrally.

- Victor Wanyama at Celtic could possibly use a slight CA/PA update, unsure which stats though, perhaps a Celtic supporter could help more there.

- Leon Osman, he's just been called up for England, always works hard every game, he needs a slight CA update, I'd say his team work/work rate could be upped to a 16. Stamina needs to be raised too.

- Kyle Walker at Tottenham, needs his central defender position lowered to around 14. He only plays as a right back.

- Possibly change Carl Jenkinson's first nation to England, and second nation to Finland.

- Kevin Miralles could possibly do with a CA/PA update by a few points.

- Luis Suarez could do with a slight update, especially to his teamwork and work rate attributes, possibly raise them to a 16, maybe finishing needs a slight boost too.

- Tony Watt needs to be added to Celtic's favourite people list, permanently, since he scored that goal vs Barcelona. Perhaps also give him a CA raise, unsure about PA.

- Kara at Tromso - future transfer to Genk on January 1st 2013. However, I'm unsure if it's actually happening, I've seen a few sites via google suggesting he had a medical, but unsure, so you might need to look into this for actual confirmation, you're the transfer guy so should be able to find truth in it.

As usual, keep it up, appreciate the efforts you make.

Hi pr0, looking forward to your update, just wondering, have you went through the data issues threads on here and made any changes from there? I know in the Holland Official thread there's a few things that could be done, Maurits Schmitz being at Ajax rather than free agent for example, and in the Middlesbrough thread there's a few position changes for example, just small things that could improve update.

If not, it's not a problem since all the information is in the threads in that forum, so we can change them ourselves if we want.

hes been playing brilliantly since hes come into the team. looks like a top class left back in the prem. in the game hes league 2 standard. deffo needs an upgrade mate

Does he? He's looked alright, but not top class, think you're being a bit biased there, not seen him in game to not to say whether he's league 2 standard or not.

@fuhrerul , I keep updating the files every single day . Probably 15 December will come the new pack. If there are many important things that i have passed, I will release a new pack in 1 December ! We will see!

thanks for your answer and for your wonderful job!

A few loan signings that you missed.

All of these are Loans

Matthew Briggs, Fulham > Bristol City I think it expires end November

Stephen McManus, Middlesboro > Bristol City, expires end December

Neil Danns, Leicester > Bristol City, expires end December

Danny Wilson, Liverpool > Bristol City, expires end January

Brett Pitman, Bristol City > Bournemouth, expires beginning of January.

Free Transfer

-------------

Matthew Bates to Bristol City. Needs his injury removed and contracted up until end January 2013.

Also if you're wanting to change some professionalism attributes, then perhaps take a look at the recent story involving 4 of Peterboros players ie, Tyronne Bennett, and a few others who have all been transfer listed due to going out clubbing. Might also be worth adding Luis Suarez as disliked by Ashley Williams of Swansea.

@nonleague , thanks for the info but i dont pass one to three month loans. It would be unrealistic to pass a loan f.e from 1 July to 15 December. Wouldn't it?

Fair enough I'll add them in myself. You'll be adding in Matthew Bates though and removing his injury?

Archived