[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on DB pr0. This is probably the best summer DB.

I have dobbelchecked the Seria A and Ligue 1 and you got 95% of the transfers, which is realy great. :thup:

I did made some more changes to the CA/PA database since some of the stats are really outdated. I used squawka, whoscored.com and some other sites to get the information.

Eto and Paulo Fonseca are some off the players/coaches that needs attribute changes.

hagakure , thanks mate!

dking , you have to pass only the 6 files from the 2nd link.

richpk , now you can see it.

Bobhasdowns , you should read some posts behind , some guys have given a solution about the MAC problem. Not my fault that i have done so many changes , i thought people wanted that.

For Mac users, I think I found one solution.

The problem is the Promotions/Relegations file. So, I delete this file from PR0 update and swap with the Promotions/Relegations files from Nik´s update. It´s about 3 or 4 files. Now it´s working.

If someone need help with which file delete and replace, tell me that I´ll help.

Obviously figured out which file to delete but which files from Nik's update need to be added? Don't see any specifically labeled pro/rel

- Gary Taylor-Fletcher has now signed for Leicester

- Marcin Wasilewski has also joined Leicester

- Stephen McPhail has jined Sheffield Wednesday

- Léonard Kweuke should be at Çaykur Rizespor

- Dmitry Bulykin has joined Volga NN

- Yury Zhevnov should still be at Zenit

- Nathan Jones should be Brighton assistant manager

- John Oster has joined Gateshead

- Mykhalyk Taras joined Lokomotiv Moscow

- Saso Fornezzi should be at Antalyaspor

- Valeri Bojinov should be a free agent

- Lee Naylor has joined Accrington Stanley

• 2 weeks later...

ye I have 13.3.0. I have tried loading the data base file whilst in FM Editor and merging them but nothing changes in there either. I'm a tad confused

Edit: I have also loaded the 13.3 and edited to test whether that works which it does.

• 2 weeks later...

• SEASON 2012-2013 SYNOPSIS.

1. So far this year from the day the Football Manager 2013 went out, until the first official patch (13.3) with the winter transfers, my packs had reached over 47.278 downloads.

2. After the official 13.3 patch and until the 1st day of the summer, the packs had reached 25.964 downloads.

3. In the summer everyone showed their faith in me and in my work, reaching over 211.685 (!!!) downloads taking the total number of downloads in a year to 284.927 Downloads !! (and still counting..)

4. The pack that was downloaded the most, was this from 3/9/2013 (3.6 Update) after the transfer deadline, which reached 56.178 downloads in only 13 days !!!

• ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

The announcement i had promised some days ago was , that i am planning to release, along with my Transfers and Data Pack files for Football Manager 2014, a new file which will correct all these club & competitions names , which many of you had requested me to do last year for FM2013. It will be a new seperate file that will give you the decision to choose either to use it or not.

As long as the FM2014 comes out , FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 , will be there to assist you with many add-ons, so you can have an updated and more enjoyable game!

Thanks for the faith so far,

pr0

Some strange things happening since I started using this in my second season; I sold two players for 60million but when I checked back a few weeks later it said they had been sold for 18.75million each and the money was actually removed from my finances. And yes, they were both sold for 30 million each, all straight up cash, without any clauses.

Also, there is a strange little yellow dot that has appeared next to my team name no matter what screen I'm looking at.

dking, ok but what my packs have to do with this bug?

Well I was hoping you or somebody else using this DB could answer that.

I have clocked an awful lot of game time and have never seen what I mentioned before, that was until I started a new save using this database, so I'm assuming that it has something to do with this DB as it's quite the coincidence otherwise.

Archived