[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

@oliverbeckham , i will search it thanks.

@timtim11 , full time contract ? Until when ? And squad number if you can. Thanks.

@Llew_Arshavin23, thanks for your kind words. If you search the 1st post you will probably find an answer. So yes , i have done some CA/PA changes in a different file ! Check it and tell me your suggestions and improvements.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because in my packs i want to "speak" with number take a look of the latest update in 1 February. Until now there are almost 10.000 downloads which is almost 667 downloads per day!! This number makes it (if not the Number 1), one of the most succesfull updates that there are out in the web !

jh0BRbz.jpg

Also footballmanagerblog.org has voted my packs as the best out there !!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=368616083245451&set=a.368615973245462.86035.351693794937680&type=1&theater

pr0, I checked your change list and for the CA/PA changes I noticed there are a few mentioned. Does that cover all the changes you've made or those are just a few? I want to basically know whether you've done a once-over review of teams/players or just a few here and there?

@Babak G, yes it only covers the players i have in the text. This is due to the recommendations i have so far. Just a few here and there is the answer. If you have suggestions on players please write them. Thanks.

The one that springs to mind, for me, is Hope Akpan of Reading (he's at Crawley in the original database). He has already proven he can hack it at Premiership level, although a little raw he is noway a League One player, like the game is suggesting he plays like.

@TSH, I use to make new games with no first window transfers. I want to fight first season with the team I get, and in the summer I change the squad. So i recommend to untick this option, to have a better game.

I understand that but I can't even buy coaches, and there are places empty. It doesn't seem logical. If I use first window transfer, how messed will your files become? Thanks a lot.

Or are coaches excluded?

@TSH , dont worry nothing will be messed up but there will happen some transfers with a lot of money... 1st window you can also buy free coaches , they wont be so good , but you take on the 1st season without coaches at all. My opinion always..

@hyrule_king, no , only the latest one !

Seems like a good update so far. But Manchester United have not signed Dean Santangelo, not as far as I'm aware from my research. And why is Wilifried Zaha not at United and loaned back to Palace? In the update, he's signing for them in January under an arranged bid.

@colinho , hi and thanks for your suggestion. Dean Santangelo appeared in various site , and he was about to sign.

1.http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dean-santangelo/profil/spieler_214739.html

2. http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/german-keeper-dean-santangelo-im-joining-man-utd-3758851#.USeCRqXvgtc

Now if he has not joined ok i will remove him.

For Zaha now , as far as i am aware, he has joined Man Utd in January , and loaned immediate back to Palace for the season. I have set him in Palace with a future transfer in June to Man Utd , I believe its the same. Dont you think so ?

Hey all, hope you enjoy your time playing FM13 with my packs. I want to inform you that the next release is for 25 or 26 February due to SI's official patch release, probably the next month. You can also get a lot of information about what each packs include in my official facebook page. Day by day i make announcements.

(For example :

◄NEWS UPDATE►

1. New update pack (1.7) will come in 25-26 February due to being abroad and didnt find the expected time to work on.

2. I have completely done the transfers from Süper Lig (1st division of Turkey) . Now i am working on the 1st division of Romania, so the next pack will include also all the transfers from Romania.

3. Also i have done all the latest worldwide transfers like Nigel Reo Coker,Mikael Silvestre and so.

At this point i would like to inform all of you , that I am not working on FM12. My last update come before FM13's release so dont ask for FM12 updates. Some said that the current updates for FM13 work on FM12 so give it a try you dont have something to lose. )

You can also invite your friends to play with my packs and join my facebook page here :

FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

And some images for the next pack :

8th Update - 25/26 February - FM13 Transfers Update Pack 1.7

Thanks a lot and have a good time :)

Some of you may have noticed mistakes on the new (13.3) database. Either contracts renewals,players joined/left a club,relationships,CA/PA attributes and so.

Please write them down and then post them here in my topic, so I can change them in the next pack in 15 March.

Important Notice

Like last year, from now on , Ι would like to work more closely with you , the gamers , in terms of scouting.

I come from Greece. I can get the best information for greek teams through greek football pages. What I want from you, is to give me info about things happening in your country , so I can pass them to the game. The result will be a very detailed and enjoyable game through your knowledge given to me.

For example :

You are from Portugal. Because of that , you know the portuguese language and you read the portuguese football papers/blogs. I cant get the correct info for my packs from Portugal. I want you to write in a notepad once a month, what happened in your country : Players/managers/staff left,signed,deceased,retired.Also relationships. Likes/Dislikes and so. If you want you can also make suggestions on future CA/PA abilities so I can change them into the correct ones. Also economical changes,stadium changes and so. Everything that cant be included in the FM game. Like a real life scout !!

You dont have to be afraid,its not that hard. All the help i ask , will be delivered back to you , by downloading a pack that has everything you want to see, inside!!

Contact me for explanation , info or questions in the page as a post , via personal message or even better find me here in facebook : http://www.facebook.com/FmTransfersDataUpdatePacksByPr0

Lets all try to have the game we want!!

◄NEWS UPDATE►

1. New update pack is coming in 15 March.

2. Added all those missed transfers like : Xandao (Kuban Krasnodar) , Ireneusz Jelen (Gornik Zabrze) , Artur Kotenko (Dnepr Mogilev) , Markus Gustafsson (Viborg) , Amine Linganzi (Accrington ) , Ian Henderson (Rochdale) , Conor Clifford (Leicester City) , Cha Du-Ri (free) , Anthony Elding (Sligo Rovers) , Bismark Acosta & Alejandro Castro (IK Start) , Kikas & Juary (Sporting B) , Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock) , Rory Boulding (Dundee United) etc ...

3. Lots of missed contract renewals in every country.

4. CA/PA changes to reflect Gareth Bale's long shots * Cristiano Ronaldo's technique , plus some changes.

5. Galatasaray's affiliate with Reading.

6. Two new wonderkids. Patrick Pf ucke from Mainz & Guillermo Lara from Barcelona B.

Dont forget to visit my fb page for pictures here :

FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Important Notice

Like last year, from now on , Ι would like to work more closely with you , the gamers , in terms of scouting.

I come from Greece. I can get the best information for greek teams through greek football pages. What I want from you, is to give me info about things happening in your country , so I can pass them to the game. The result will be a very detailed and enjoyable game through your knowledge given to me.

For example :

You are from Portugal. Because of that , you know the portuguese language and you read the portuguese football papers/blogs. I cant get the correct info for my packs from Portugal. I want you to write in a notepad once a month, what happened in your country : Players/managers/staff left,signed,deceased,retired.Also relationships. Likes/Dislikes and so. If you want you can also make suggestions on future CA/PA abilities so I can change them into the correct ones. Also economical changes,stadium changes and so. Everything that cant be included in the FM game. Like a real life scout !!

You dont have to be afraid,its not that hard. All the help i ask , will be delivered back to you , by downloading a pack that has everything you want to see, inside!!

Contact me for explanation , info or questions in the page as a post , via personal message or even better find me here in facebook : http://www.facebook.com/FmTransfersDataUpdatePacksByPr0

Lets all try to have the game we want!!

◄NEWS UPDATE►

1. New update pack is coming in 1 April. (Not a joke :p )

2. Many transfers from all around the world even the smallest one (ex. Poland,Belarus,Croatia,Uzbekistan,Sweden,Switzerland,China and so.)

3. General changes like duplicates removed and corrected some club names.

4. A new wonderkid , Panos Armenakas from Watford.

Still applying things into editor send me your info too !

Thanks,

pr0

some changes in Mexico for your next update:

Morelia: - Ruben Omar Romano (Sacked) replaced by Carlos Bustos(ID: 3100461)

-José Fabián Albornoz (3100468) and Héctor Islas Mendoza(5662567) are the new assistant managers and Federico David Zurbriggen(51030554) is the new fitness coach

- Héctor Islas Mendoza(5662567) is written wrong in Details/Full name ( Hecotr)

San Luis: Eduardo Fentanes (Sacked)replaced by Carlos María Morales(ID: 51002521)

Neza FC( Promotion League): - Roberto Hernández(51008541) new manager instead of Carlos Bustos who left to Morelia

- Carlos Piña Pineda(51031844) fitness coach

Altamira( Promotion League): - Mario Alberto García Covalles(5667720) new manager

more info here: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torneo_Clausura_2013_(M%C3%A9xico)#Informaci.C3.B3n_de_los_Equipos_.28Se_actualiza.29 (about First Division)

and thank u for your great work

Archived