[FM2013] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded *v7.4 Out Now

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure they will go together as both contain competition name changes for the level 7/8 divisions, just for starters. We plan to add some more English competition name changes (eg. Barclays Premier League) to future updates.

Regarding the media, I'm not sure if that file has any British Media in it. Mons asked me if he could include my BM&J file in a short time ago but I asked him not to as I haven't finished working on version 8 yet and to be honest I would like to keep it separate from that file after thinking about it.

I have another question - is that bug or something, but many level 7-8 teams have their rivals mentioned twice (doubled) in the information screen. Can that be fixed somehow and won't it cause any tech issues?

That is probably because some some of the rivals added to the file for FM11/12 have since been added by SI. Usually changes made by SI are spotted through the failed changes option but because the rivals list is unlimited they don't conflict with eachother. It won't affect anything major in-game and it will be fixed soon I am sure.

Hello,

For the download link with county cups ?

It is not ready yet. This has been stated before when you previously asked. The incessant repeating requests do not help and won't make the file ready quicker, people have lives you know?

When it is ready, then the release will be announced in due course; and not just because one forum user has requested it!

I'm not sure they will go together as both contain competition name changes for the level 7/8 divisions, just for starters. We plan to add some more English competition name changes (eg. Barclays Premier League) to future updates.

Regarding the media, I'm not sure if that file has any British Media in it. Mons asked me if he could include my BM&J file in a short time ago but I asked him not to as I haven't finished working on version 8 yet and to be honest I would like to keep it separate from that file after thinking about it.

To put everybody's mind at ease, as administrator of the susie real name fix file, I am almost 100% positive that both files can be used together in conjunction. This version of this file does contain a British media and journalists file, but given that the latest version of the susie real name fix file does not have it, there should be no problems there. The absolute most that might happen, and I'm playing devil's advocate here, is that some of the items within media files contained in the susie real name fix file are also contained in the British media and journalists file, which would mean that there are two versions of the same media outlet, which is no big shakes in the great scheme of things.

Regarding competition name changes, whenever a competition name is changed in an editor data file, it takes precedence over any changes to the same entry made in an lnc file. Therefore, when using both files, you will have the competition name changes from this file as well as all the remaining corrected names from the susie real name fix file.

Is this pack working stable? As I've just got a crush during my first friendly match. Played few matches already using Erimus1876's level 9 pyramid pack (didn't tick it this time ofc) before and didn't have any crashes yet in that career. Or this is some problem with FM13 itself, not related to your pack?

Regarding competition name changes, whenever a competition name is changed in an editor data file, it takes precedence over any changes to the same entry made in an lnc file. Therefore, when using both files, you will have the competition name changes from this file as well as all the remaining corrected names from the susie real name fix file.

Thanks Mons for clearing that up. I did have inkling that was how it works but I wasn't totally sure!

Is this pack working stable? As I've just got a crush during my first friendly match. Played few matches already using Erimus1876's level 9 pyramid pack (didn't tick it this time ofc) before and didn't have any crashes yet in that career. Or this is some problem with FM13 itself, not related to your pack?

This release is stable, are you sure you are not using any other files alongside it?

To put everybody's mind at ease, as administrator of the susie real name fix file, I am almost 100% positive that both files can be used together in conjunction. This version of this file does contain a British media and journalists file, but given that the latest version of the susie real name fix file does not have it, there should be no problems there. The absolute most that might happen, and I'm playing devil's advocate here, is that some of the items within media files contained in the susie real name fix file are also contained in the British media and journalists file, which would mean that there are two versions of the same media outlet, which is no big shakes in the great scheme of things.

I have just finished a season with this update, and i started using susie real name fix. No problems at all. :)

great update as ever. I'm in the 2° season and no problem at all, even with one of the greatest items, the fa cup rebuilt (it' very very nice). Just a point: I played and won the Red Insure Cup with Rugby, but the final had a strange format: two matches but each one with extra time and penalties if the teams were level. It's the real format of the competition or a bug of the update?

Just a point: I played and won the Red Insure Cup with Rugby, but the final had a strange format: two matches but each one with extra time and penalties if the teams were level. It's the real format of the competition or a bug of the update?

It is 2 legged in real life, with as far as I know, normal 2 legged rules; AET & penalties after both legs. So most likely that is a mistake. It would be pretty weird if that was true! Gareth will know for sure though what rules are set for the competition.

Hi, thank you for your great work.

I'm playing it and I'm in the second season. There's only one thing that makea me think: there isn't the Reserve League for the last level? Both years I've selected to let my reserve team to play the league, but it didn't play actually!

It is 2 legged in real life, with as far as I know, normal 2 legged rules; AET & penalties after both legs. So most likely that is a mistake. It would be pretty weird if that was true! Gareth will know for sure though what rules are set for the competition.

I think I've found a fix, and will test it shortly.

Hi, thank you for your great work.

I'm playing it and I'm in the second season. There's only one thing that makea me think: there isn't the Reserve League for the last level? Both years I've selected to let my reserve team to play the league, but it didn't play actually!

Only Youth Leagues have been added as there are no reserve leagues at this level - many reserve teams at this point play in lower leagues.

Only Youth Leagues have been added as there are no reserve leagues at this level - many reserve teams at this point play in lower leagues.

Ok, I'm italian, I love to play in english lower leagues but I didn't know how them "go". Thank you so much!

To follow up... there are some devoted reserve leagues at this level... but it would be a nightmare to get each section working properly as like Gareth said, some play in level 10/11 leagues etc.

I used to make my own league schedule with friendlies against other reserve teams, if that helps. Just look to see if the team you are controlling has a reserve team in reallife and use teams from that fixture list. If not, just use reserve teams in your division, if your working knowledge of English geography is not that good! :D

Does that mean if you want to play at lv7 n 8 you wont be able too or will the fixtures just be random generated when you start ??
It will be randomly generated. The Premier League has random fixtures without a real fixtures file, does it not? :eek:

Brilliant!

Is there a dedicated thread for discussion on your website can't seem to find it. Found the updates one.

But cracking news on the possibility of level 9. When do you think it might be released?

As I type I am working on it. There are some issues with the file at the moment, but I hope to work out these niggles for a release this week. If I could, it would be tonight but it just isn;t quite ready for release yet.

As for Level 9, I have the Advanced Rules written for it and got it working nearly bug free. The only other Advanced Rules needed would be for the League Cups. After that there will need to be a lot of data to be edited in order to get it to our high standard. So I am sorry to advise I have no timescales. Believe me though, I want it to happen!

Archived