Group B decider: Denmark v Germany/Portugal v Netherlands

boots

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Germany will be through no problem there.

I also said in another thread that Portugal would also go through,near to kick off I am having my doubts.

If this was a domestic league you would say "only a matter of time until Holland hammer someone",the sheer amount of chances they have missed with such talent in the team it is only a matter of time...although time is about to run out.

I have a sneaky feeling tonight could be their night...I am going for a 4-1 win for Holland(maybe all these Dutch guys partying in their gardens around me have clouded my judgement<shrug>)

Holland by 3 goals and to go on to play Spain in the semis.
I think Germany will be through no problem there.

I also said in another thread that Portugal would also go through,near to kick off I am having my doubts.

If this was a domestic league you would say "only a matter of time until Holland hammer someone",the sheer amount of chances they have missed with such talent in the team it is only a matter of time...although time is about to run out.

I have a sneaky feeling tonight could be their night...I am going for a 4-1 win for Holland(maybe all these Dutch guys partying in their gardens around me have clouded my judgement<shrug>)

Great minds think alike

It's hard to let go of my fearful feeling of impending doom right now.

Oh well. Gotta keep in mind that by rights we should have been out already. Let's grasp this very last straw...

HUP HOLLAND!

Denmark vs Germany Lineups

Denmark: Andersen, Jacobsen, Kjaer, Agger, Simon Poulsen, Kvist Jorgensen, Eriksen, Jakob Poulsen, Zimling, Krohn-Delhi, Bendtner.

Subs: Lindegaard, Christian Poulsen, Rommedahl, Bjelland, Okore, Schone, Silberbauer, Pedersen, Wass, Kahlenberg, Mikkelsen, Schmeichel.

Germany: Neuer, Bender, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Ozil, Podolski, Gomez.

Subs: Wiese, Gundogan, Schmelzer, Howedes, Schurrle, Klose, Mertesacker, Kroos, Gotze, Reus, Zieler.

Referee: Carlos Velasco Carballo (Spain)

So much for Germany rotating. :D

Yeah but imagine a player leaving Man U for Wigan. Would he likely be considered for England? :)

If he played well for Wigan he should still be considered....isn't that the problem for England half the time? Players only being considered because they're at one of the 'Big' teams

Maybe i'm missing something but Holland should already be out if it goes down to Head to Head, as Denmark beat them.

Head to head is dismissed as all teams have beaten each other so it goes to goal difference then goals scored.

Maybe i'm missing something but Holland should already be out if it goes down to Head to Head, as Denmark beat them.

Portugal, Denmark, and Holland would be on the same points, so HTH would be all three teams. As all have beaten each other, HTH is thrown out and GD is used. Something like that.

Archived