Mr Hough Boots To Asses FM12

I know it might sound strange but try this.

* Move the D-Line up to the first notch of Push Up

* I can't remember if the Central Defenders Mentality are in the Middle or Not In the Original Tactic, What i want you to do is Move the Tackling to Normal - Then Copy both the Mentality and Closing Down to the Exact Middle, Only on the Central Defenders.

See If that Helps.

Sorry, I'm actually using the defensive tweaks tactic. I'm not sure what was changed from the original tactic. My bad.

I'll give these tweaks a go anyway. Thanks for the advice.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it might sound strange but try this.

* Move the D-Line up to the first notch of Push Up

* I can't remember if the Central Defenders Mentality are in the Middle or Not In the Original Tactic, What i want you to do is Move the Tackling to Normal - Then Copy both the Mentality and Closing Down to the Exact Middle, Only on the Central Defenders.

See If that Helps.

Dave would you recommend this tweak to everyone in order to improve the original tactic ?

Dave would you recommend this tweak to everyone in order to improve the original tactic ?

Yeah, It's strange the D-Line in this years FM - In previous years the D-Line has never been able to be high because of the balls over the top is constant with the opposition, So a lower D-Line is necessary to counter this, It certainly seems though on this years FM that if the D-Line is slightly high its better because when it's lower i have found that the opposition bombard you with attacking play, Which is not good.

Yeah, It's strange the D-Line in this years FM - In previous years the D-Line has never been able to be high because of the balls over the top is constant with the opposition, So a lower D-Line is necessary to counter this, It certainly seems though on this years FM that if the D-Line is slightly high its better because when it's lower i have found that the opposition bombard you with attacking play, Which is not good.

are these tweaks for you 4-1-2-2-1 atletico or the original 4-1-2-2-1

question??? my striker scores alot buth at some time he scores nothing with 4-1-2-2-1 def tweaked

need help

The strikers and wingers have move into channels on wideplay - What this means in that when the wingers have the ball they will move into the channels and attack the goal, and the striker moves across his line reguarly taking a defender with him so that frees up space in the middle.

That is what the plan was, You could try putting the striker on Wide-Play normal and see if that helps.

The original one without the defence tweaks.

ok many thnxxxx a gonna try it maybe can you upload the new tweaks my english is not that good and some parts i do not understand:

can't remember if the Central Defenders Mentality are in the Middle or Not In the Original Tactic, What i want you to do is Move the Tackling to Normal - Then Copy both the Mentality and Closing Down to the Exact Middle, Only on the Central Defenders

that i do not understand mate

Just Beat Man Utd 2-0 aswell but can't be arsed uploading the screen, I am loving playing with this tactic and by far thge best i have created in this years FM - I have tested alot of tactics to and i honestly think its better than all them aswell, Thats not me being big headed but the way the tactic plays is incredible, If you look at tactics like the 4-2-2-2 Tweak - Ildevesto - Tackiller, These are all good tactics in there own right but what i have noticed is that the defence is faltering and will come unstuck against a top top side, I haven't feared that at all in this tactic, Not even when playing Man Utd Man City Arsenal - I have comfortabley beat them.

I am loving this.

Good news hough :) I hate people that say this but i will in this occasion " realease as soon as possible mate"!

I wouldn't rush you normally, but i personally dont rate the tactics currently out for the new patch, and i know you always come up with something solid at worst.

Dave, quick question. Does this tactic rely a lot on any sort of corner exploits? I see Stearman has 6 goals in 11 in your Wolves save.

Please don't take that as me having a go at your previous tactics it's just a general wonderment.

Yeah i seen that too, I have changed the corner set up to what i had it, I have it completly different now, I am trying to use a corner set up so that i have a few players ocupying the back post area and one or 2 players on the front post - My theory on this is that if my players on the back post then thats where the opposition is gonna be leaving a 1-1 2-2 chance at the front post.

Not sure if you would call this a exploit, More like clever tactics.

Yeah i seen that too, I have changed the corner set up to what i had it, I have it completly different now, I am trying to use a corner set up so that i have a few players ocupying the back post area and one or 2 players on the front post - My theory on this is that if my players on the back post then thats where the opposition is gonna be leaving a 1-1 2-2 chance at the front post.

Not sure if you would call this a exploit, More like clever tactics.

Cheers Dave, Appreciate the response. Look forward to trying. Hows the Everton save coming along?

Archived