Knap FM12 Tactics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally let Ass Man pick squad from all players at club, as will often pick at times pick a young talented player. However I also look at fixtures and try to rotate players on this basis, so I do not always go with Ass Man choice.

There can be another issue if you let Ass Man set up throw in takers. In this case Corluka Right back has been set up for throw ins on left which leaves the defence exposed. However I have no idea why the CB has gone so far forward leaving a forward free and onside,,

tottenhamvarsenalclassi.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The background from MilanoBaros for these tactics

It's the Flabarama 442 I don't know if you played FM06 and knew of this tactic. It was a really good tactic.

http://sports.fitness.com/threads/84...season%29-bull

That is him talking about it, I googled it to find that haha.

Now I've converted the tactic from 06 to 12. It's still good, but in 06 it was better defensively.

In 06 If you had a good team, in a season you'd concede less then 10 goals. And score at 3+ GPM.

The tactic is a counter attacking 442 narrow and has a high defensive line and all players are on low closing down except for one midfielder and one striker.

I could send you the tactic and if you didn't mind could you have a look at it maybe you could improve it. You seem to do well with 442's.

If you are interested in having a look I'll send it to you. If you make it better you can release it among your tactics.

It's not my tactic just to be clear, it belongs to some guy called Flabarama but he changed his name a long time ago. I'm not sure who he is now. :S

The first tactic is basically using my normal 442 but adjusting the team settings as shown in link.

The 2nd tactic is Milan's tactic tweaked to work with Man City.

Potentially but it is quick with high time wasting. The 433 is a triple taking down Barcelona and the 442 with Huddersfield won against Sunderland and Newcastle and also gave Everton a run for their money.

i so far managed to get from conf south to premiership with 3 diff clubs in 6 seasons i think, using various tactics and tweaks but the prem im getting done with pace, and the 4-4-2 you created looks like one the best for this patch so here is hoping it does the trick :)

Thanks alot for sharing your Spurs 4-4-2 tactic Knap, truly exceptional tactic.

Working really well at the moment and these are my last few matches against some top opposition: Fixtures

I had 5 matches in 12 days against tough teams and had to rotate through my backup and younger players and still came out on top so that just goes to show how effective it really is.

Archived