Knap FM12 Tactics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The run changes now means you can go defensive by reducing runs and adding time wasting to often. It can also help to reduce tempo or increase to level with CD slider.

I use Ass Man, and I would use this as a guide and then just use common sense. Same with team talks but more passionate and aggressive. With discipline I use a warning for 2 yellows and fine 1 weeks for straight red.

I've found this to be about the best tactic I've tried on 12.2. Capable of scoring a lot of goals without often getting caught out at the back.

Only real issue I've found is that the two central midfielders tend to do poorly. I have Sigurõsson and M'Vila but they rarely get above a 6.xx. Would be nice to get a bit more out of them.

Hey knap, any updates on a 451 or 4231 formation update? I'm using a set of your 3 tactics for different matchups and was just wondering if you were going to be updating these soon. They seem to be working just fine though.

I just find that I really need that DM to help stop my CD's from getting themselves way out of position and leaking stupid goals through the center.

I'm finding the game this year really frustrating tactically. The defending is just plain awful all around.

Archived