Knap FM12 Tactics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shiraz

Have you tried the FM11 tactic?

If you have a tactic that you liked in FM11 you can send me the tactic (so I know exactly which one you liked) and I can test it in FM12 and try to update for this version.

Absolutely demolished the champions league with the temp tactic knap. I genuinely am gob smacked at the ease at which i hammered Barca, Real Mardrid, Bayern Munich:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/europeanchampionscupove.png/

....and then this happened to Man City in the final..........

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/mancityvparissaintgerma.png/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Shiraz

Have you tried the FM11 tactic?

If you have a tactic that you liked in FM11 you can send me the tactic (so I know exactly which one you liked) and I can test it in FM12 and try to update for this version.

Hey Knap,

Thanks, I will try a few of them and let you know.

Hey Knap,

I am having trouble downloading some of the tactics from your FM11 thread as they have been removed from Mediafire. I wanted to try any of your 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 tactics.

Do they still work the same on FM12?

Regards

Shiraz

Hey knap thanx for the update, can you give us more information on the tactics, particulary 4231 tactic after taking a quick look I like that one the most.

Was hoping for some advice on player types especially for AMC, wingers and ST.

Please correct me if I didn't get it right.

MCR- Mostly DMC defensive attributes

MCL- DMC attributes with better tehnical abilites than the MCR

AMC- Tehnical attributes with off the ball teamwork etc but if I am not mistaken high creativity/flair is not a must cuz wingers seem to have more creative freedom than AMC

Wingers- Standard wingers with more creativity

ST- Seems a lot like complete forward with high stamina and agression being a plus

Trust the players.

There is an away tactic post 150. Usually defensive tactics or SUS tactics are just removing runs and adding time wasting. However, it is normally better to have the team carry on and play in their usual style. 0nce you go defensive the AI have a chance to attack.

Sneak preview,

I scout the under 18s of top clubs.

I just use the best players I can. I do not particually try to buy players with pace or jumping! I tend to use a very standard 442 with a creative and defensive MC combination.

Std 442

How did the TC only tactic work?

It worked well, although I found the striker on the left never played well. Could of been my strikers but I tried big man Carlton Cole and quick man Freddy Sears there, and both never really played too well.

I'm trying this new tactic now. Will keep you updated :)

Steve

The AI consolation goal!

I thought I'd try a deep DL as sometimes CBs are slow at this level. I find very little difference in defence performance compared to a normal DL.

The Woking tactic is back to a normal DL,

Archived