Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I don't like that and it doesn't suit me. With my dad being in the forces for many years, I've always had it all cut off and short. Don't really want that now as I look like a 14 year old thug when I do have that. But having a look at styles and stuff. I don't like the look of them or know what I want. I don't even know where to start tbh. Been told by a mate at work that he could ask his girlfriend to cut it if I want, when I've decided. Depends whether she'll do it as she works with us as well.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandro >>>>> Parker :D

You're right. I pretty much guarantee that next season Parker will struggle to get in our starting XI if Sandro is fit. Parker has been shown up agains the big sides this year, I'm not fussed he's out for the Utd game.

Or you could do the trick that Heath does.

Shave the hair of your back and stick it on top of your head.

Mind you Heath looks strange.

Nahh... I'm more stylish than that!

It's the hair from the crack of my arse. :D

You're right. I pretty much guarantee that next season Parker will struggle to get in our starting XI if Sandro is fit. Parker has been shown up agains the big sides this year, I'm not fussed he's out for the Utd game.

Seen all Spurs fans say the same. They reckon you play better as a team when Parker doesn't play. Sandro is quality though and still quite young.

TY strangely enough that first picture is exactly how i imagined your hair would be for some reason, you give that student vibe off i think!! hahahaha
I agree, he comes across as a dick.

I agree. What a ******.

GD is nowhere near as bad as it was a few years back. The only bad thing about it is the odd idiot who usually ends up getting banned and the fact that decent threads can get lost amongst all the crap ones. The new patch threads are annoying but expected especially from the newer users or ones users who are not very active.

I know it's not as bad now. I remember when I came on to the forums, it was shocking then and I used to be apart of it :D. I'm just saying, the threads asking when it's out are getting annoying now. People are even resorting to creating threads that aren't directly asking for the patch. Admittedly though, the sooner it comes the better. I do however, want SI to be confident in it and take their time if it means it being good/great.

TY will always be TY not Ty. Ty doesn't look right imo :D

I like GD now, nowhere near as bad as it used to be. But I think that's down to a lot of mods getting involved in that forum and posting themselves. It's much easier to keep on top of the **** if a mod is in there already posting.

What is your actual name, Tyler? Also what is everyone elses name, I mean you all know mine, and I know couple, like Purefuns.

Mines Anthony. People who have seen my twitter know that and quite a few users who used to post in GD 3-4 years a go, mainly because a few started up a private forum and I got invited there.

Any of you lot on twitter if so what are your twitter names?