Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Wish I could sleep for that long. For about 3 years most I ever get is 2 hours :(
That is just insanity, I would never be able to function with that little sleep :(

My usual sleep pattern consists of arounf 5 hours sleep. I thought I had it bad but Cleon takes it to a new level ha.

Silverware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep quiet or I will report you ;).

Its not like its the first time its happened though. Birmingham 2001, Arsenal 2001, Alavez 2001, AC Milan 2005, West Ham 2006 and Cardiff 2012. Im used to it!!!

My usual sleep pattern consists of arounf 5 hours sleep. I thought I had it bad but Cleon takes it to a new level ha.

:D.

I can have some kind of surgery to help but I try and avoid drastic things like that. I think it stems from been stabbed a few years ago, was never the same after that. Made me afriad to go to sleep at nights. Don't think I ever got over it tbh.

You keep quiet or I will report you ;).

Its not like its the first time its happened though. Birmingham 2001, Arsenal 2001, Alavez 2001, AC Milan 2005, West Ham 2006 and Cardiff 2012. Im used to it!!!

2 penalty losses out of 13, pretty impressive stats really.

I can have some kind of surgery to help but I try and avoid drastic things like that. I think it stems from been stabbed a few years ago, was never the same after that. Made me afriad to go to sleep at nights. Don't think I ever got over it tbh.

2 penalty losses out of 13, pretty impressive stats really.

So many penalty shootouts required.

When Gerrard & Adam missed I honestly thought that was it. I would have banked on them scoring.

Cleon. When/how did that happen if you dont mind me asking?

When Gerrard & Adam missed I honestly thought that was it. I would have banked on them scoring.

Cleon. When/how did that happen if you dont mind me asking?

November 3 years ago was walking my sister home and a few people tried to mug her. So I stepped in as she had a 1 year old with her and they stabbed me 3 times in the chest.

I have just text my girlfriend saying that this day cant end soon enough. Work has been crap. She replied saying what we were having for tea and added on the end, 'you might even be able to have a bit of bread and beer to cheer you up'. Now I get the beer bit, but I never knew I had become a breadaholic in the last few days or something :lol:.

Does anyone else receive constant PM's asking if a certain thread has been created? Gets rather annoying.

Just figures that out?

You don't have the ability to see deleted and edited posts like I do. Baldy is/was making this place stranger than normal.

I knew I recognised the name, he actually PMed me about you calling him names, I told him what does he expect posting things like I smell poo? If he had a problem with your post then he should report it, he did and was then banned for an alias.

Corrected for you :thup:. That's another thing, sauces, most of the time ruin food, so why do people continue to do it :confused:.

I agree with you regarding scrambled eggs - no sauce is needed on them whatsoever.

Can't beat tomatoe or brown sauce on a bacon/sausage sandwich.

No :(. Maybe it's me that's weird then :(. I was on a night out a few weeks ago and three of us went to Subway, they got something with some sauce on and went the full hog in regards to a sandwich. I only got ham as that's all I like and I didn't have sauce as it ruins it. I'm the same with sausage/bacon sandwichs to. The only sauce that I have that actually compliments a dinner well is gravy on a sunday dinner or tomato sauce on burgers/hot dogs. I'm not a big fan of sunday dinners either.

It's not weird it's just your taste, can't beat chilli sauce with garlic mayo on a doner kebab and chips after a night on the drink.

Although not liking Sunday dinner is a bit weird lol. When my dad was in the army they had a Sunday dinner when he was in Kenya and some of the locals were there, one bloke poured custard all over his roast dinner and ate it all.

I cant stand doner kebab. It is one of the most disguisting things in creation. The fact that they just freeze it then cook it the next day and continue that process till its all gone makes me sick.

I cant stand doner kebab. It is one of the most disguisting things in creation. The fact that they just freeze it then cook it the next day and continue that process till its all gone makes me sick.

But after 20 bottles it taste so god damn good.