Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Dan, or Danny or just whatever you want to call me :p also Acidburn I'm following you on twitter, did it the other day :thup:

Twitter: DjPinder

Wondered who that was, I thought it was someone off here due to the FM addict part.

What is your actual name, Tyler? Also what is everyone elses name, I mean you all know mine, and I know couple, like Purefuns.

No, my full name is Ty.

Two letters. First person to write his name in nursery school :cool:

Bit of a strange name really.

As I said, would have expected Tyler, Tyrone, something else that starts with "Ty".

I love my name, wouldn't ever change it for a common name.

lol, I wish you had started following me closer to when Sunderland beat Arsenal in the Cup.

I may not have been following you then, but no need to bring it back up now, they have a great chance of winning the FA Cup though, even if they did get spanked to WBA.

My best friend is called Ty :)

There is a toddler with my exact name back in my home town. The family shared the same surname, and asked my mums permission if they could call their new born son 'Ty' as well... what a weird thing to do :D They can call their child whatever they like, but that Ty got cutest baby of the year in my town. STEALING MY GLORY!

I may not have been following you then, but no need to bring it back up now, they have a great chance of winning the FA Cup though, even if they did get spanked to WBA.

Would have preferred the win in the league to be honest. Bad performance against West Brom and I do not expect much from the Newcastle game either.

There is a toddler with my exact name back in my home town. The family shared the same surname, and asked my mums permission if they could call their new born son 'Ty' as well... what a weird thing to do :D They can call their child whatever they like, but that Ty got cutest baby of the year in my town. STEALING MY GLORY!

That is weird. It's not Scott by any chance is it? that would be freaky as that's my mates surname.

I never said you shouldn't love it. I like it actually, so simple.

Haha, I had it shaved into my head when I was like 9 as well... just incase I got lost or something :D

That is weird. It's not Scott by any chance is it? that would be freaky as that's my mates surname.

I am pretty sure you are not best friends with a 3 year old :D ... No it isn't anyway!

Anyway.............

Seen as it hasn't been asked yet, I'll ask now; what's everyone up to this weekend?

Work tomorrow, miss the Arsenal game because of it. Come home, have a few chilled beers and a night with the laptop and music or something no doubt, and then repeat for Sunday.

Anyway.............

Seen as it hasn't been asked yet, I'll ask now; what's everyone up to this weekend?

I don't do owt Saturdays, pure football day. Although might make the 200+ mile round trip to see the mighty Blades stuff Oldham tomorrow.

How about you tom?

How about you tom?

Not up to anything tomorrow. I'll just watch the lunchtime game, and probably go to the pub later to watch Leeds and Southampton, if I can bare to be with a load of Leeds fans for that amount of time.

On Sunday, well you can probably guess.

I will be watching the third biggest derby in world football behind Crewe vs Port Vale and Newcastle vs Sunderland. That's right it's Crewe vs Shrewsbury, I go to all Crewes home games.

Howcome? I thought you were a Sunderland fan?

Howcome? I thought you were a Sunderland fan?

I am a Sunderland fan but I live 3 and a half hours from Sunderland. I cannot drive so chances to go to Sunderland are very limited and expensive. Crewe is 20 minutes away and my dad is a manager at the business that sponsors Crewe so we get free tickets. First match I ever saw was against Man Utd in the cup we lost 3-2 AET since then I was hooked.

Well then your area is in the minority. They can be ok, if you're with the right people. For me though, they usually too packed and so much trouble kicks off. Friday's are best because of shack :). I can happily go into town and stay there all night. Tomorrow should be ok. Infact it'll probably be better than ok. It'll just be expensive though and it'll be more of a bar crawl. Not a big fan of bar crawls. There's so many of us supposed to be going, that we'll probably end up in smaller groups anyway.

Looking forward to seeing Granada play Valencia at home on Sunday, hopefully with a win. :)

6pm kick-off local time, 5pm for those of you back in the UK and chocolate time for those in Belgium ;)

Do you want some chocolate?

Saturdays around here are great.

Thats because you are around Tom. :cool: