FM11: Top2Bottom

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You a Fenerbahce fan then 5ergio? We sold you Colin Kazim Richards a couple of year back, he seemed to do well for you?

Meh. The guy has lots of quality which he denies in every opportunity he has. They are pretty close friends with Andre Santos of Brazil and Santos was a waste of a starting XI space till we loaned Colin to Toulouse two years ago. Later on he was sold next year mid-term to Galatasaray and have to say I don't regret it :) He still could be a decent player but I don't see him achieving anything bigger with that attitude tbh. He did score a vital goal vs Chelsea in 2008 QF in CL though :)

Barca Draft: Gotta be happy with Adriano. A decent guy, compatible to play on each full back positions with also being an optional left winger.

Available players from Stratford Rangers:

Danny Collins

Scott Parker

Danny Welbeck

Antolin Alvarez

Clint Dempsey

Would prefer a player swap, but will accept respectable cash offers for players. C'mon guys you know you want them!

How much for S.Parker?

Typical isn't it how I hate Barca and get the most petulant cheating player of the lot in Dani Alves.

I hereby transfer list Dani Alves, bids will begin at £10million. Cash and players accepted, ideally cheap wingers to use as back up to Krasic and N'Zogbia please.

Edit: Dave, how much are you willing to sell Max Gradel and Jon Walters for with regards to cash? Need cover for wingers!

Typical isn't it how I hate Barca and get the most petulant cheating player of the lot in Dani Alves.

I hereby transfer list Dani Alves, bids will begin at £10million. Cash and players accepted, ideally cheap wingers to use as back up to Krasic and N'Zogbia please.

Edit: Dave, how much are you willing to sell Max Gradel and Jon Walters for with regards to cash? Need cover for wingers!

Il buy alves of u for 15m for ruff fc

Bidding war, anything to push the price up! :D

Fareham Fallguys confirm the sale of Dani Alves to Stratford Rangers for £16million

Ruff FC have not confirmed their offer and purchase of Dani Alves for £15million thus the deal is cancelled.

Bidding war, anything to push the price up! :D

Fareham Fallguys confirm the sale of Dani Alves to Stratford Rangers for £16million

Ruff FC have not confirmed their offer and purchase of Dani Alves for £15million thus the deal is cancelled.

Stratford Rangers confirm the sale of Dani Alves for £16million.

It's a pleasure doing business.

FC Freljord Announces Trade-Listed Players!

Carlos Cuellar

Fabio Coloccini

Karl Henry

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

Kevin Doyle

All listed players are available to trade offers, with money option possible both ways. (i.e Kevin Doyle vs young st + money OR Kevin Doyle + money vs Quality ST)

FC Freljord won't be actively looking to buy players so if you are interested in selling one of your own, please make sure you offer him as a trade.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T READ IT ...

Here is an example of a manager bid:

1. Warnock 10m

2. Rodgers 6m

3. Holloway 5m

4. Ferguson 10m

5. Ancelotti 7m etc ...

Obviously, you need 10 managers ...

Your first bid is the first one you've put there, e.g. 10m for Warnock.

Now if nobody else bids more than 10m for Warnock, he'd be your manager. However, lets say that somebody has bid 12m for Warnock so you've failed. Now we move to the second bid.

6m for Brendan Rodgers. Again, if yours is the highest bid, you'd get him. If not, the third bid comes into play. And so on ...

Whatever bid is accepted, that amount comes off your transfer budget and balance. So if you get Warnock for £10m, your balance goes down to £90m and your transfer budget is down to £40m.

You need to select ten bids for managers because there are 28 teams bidding. You're realistically not going to get your first choice unless you bid a lot. So you need a list of ten bids that I can look through until you get a manager. I might even end up asking you for more if none of your ten bids are successful.

Stratford Rangers confirm the sale of Dani Alves for £16million.It's a pleasure doing business.
I can't believe you sold Dani Alves for $16m, if you'd held off I'm sure you would have gotten a lot more (I personally would have paid a lot of money for him). Oh well, great bargain there cookie15!

Shire FC Squad

GK's

Manuel Almunia

Lee Camp

Tim Krul

Defenders

Danny Simpson

Neal Eardley

Wayne Bridge

Walter Samuel

Naldo (Werder)

Midfielders

Darren Fletcher

Thiago Motta

Junior Stanislas

Goran Pandev

Andy King

Robert Snodgrass

Steed Malbranque

Strikers

Robin Van Persie

Gabby Agbonlahor

Bojan

am willing to trade or sell players however those in Bold are not available except for silly money. Looking for a GK, DC and ST

Hey,

basically i am willing to trade.

Gabriel Milito and/Or Chris Samba - really want a very good striker for either one of the defenders, or if you want both, then i want a world class striker.

May also accept cash for both/either. Pm me!

Essendon FC List and potential transfers

Note - Players in bold are transfer listed (although some of them like Wright-Phillips will require good offers), non-bold players are not transfer listed, but I would still consider good offers for them. Would prefer player swaps (preferably another striker or left back), but will also take cash if the offer is good enough!

GK

Manuel Almunia

Craig Gordon

Defenders

Wes Brown

Craig Cathcart

Stephen Crainey

Emmanuel Eboue

Herita Ilunga

Joleon Lescott

Midfielders

Ibrahim Afellay

Jermaine Jones

Kaka

Andy Reid

Alex Song

Jerome Thomas

Theo Walcott

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Forwards

Alberto Gilardino

Victor Moses

Jonathan Walters

Shakhtar Senseless to sell Kim Kallstrom to Stratford Rangers for £8mil

Arkitekt, If this offer hasn't been confirmed yet (which it doesn't look like it has) I will offer you £10m for him. If this is ok just accept this offer.

Essendon FC to purchase Kim Kallstrom from Shakhtar Senseless for £10m?

Marky Mark, would you take £7.5 million for Herita Ilunga?

I would rather a player swap deal... and whilst Ilunga isn't a great player, he is my only left back, so I wouldn'y accept that unless I managed to pick up another left back from somewhere else

Archived