[FM11] Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are your experiences with this tactic with smaller (and with that I mean: REALLY small teams)?

I used to play with Mamoré, a small club from Brazil. I'm not used to play as small teams in Europe.

Try out this tactic with my west brom team in the 2nd season.However i do not find any succuss using this tactic.Only win the first game against spur 1-2 away.From then on,lost against

chelsea 0-2 (h)

rovers 3-0 (a)

stoke 2-1 (a)

birmingham 1-2 (h)

liverpool 1-3 (h)

newcastle 0-0 (a)

wolves 1-0 (h)

villa 2-1 (a)

leeds 0-1 (h)

i do not know wat happened,my team are

GK carson

FB fabio n shorey

CB yobo n pablo

DM anna

CM dorrans n ramsy

FOR miller n dentinho

striker the czech youngster who TS use for hercules

can anyone tell me wat should b done to make tis tactic workable for my team.using the same instruction as TS.

Let me just pop in here and say this tactic is very sound. It does not leak goals easily, and scores quite a number of them. It also features some exciting football, which is what you would want a tactic to have. I managed to get a newly promoted Middlesbrough to 5th place with this tactic, which is saying something. I recommend this to everyone!

Cheers thanks for the positive results guys. Now it has gotten to a period where the results are just coming. It's not a 'I think it'll work tactic' but has become a stable-winning tactic.

Now it's more about the little tweakings that can improve the tactic.

I will release v5 in a couple of days as soon as I'm done with some things.

Cheers.

Ok' just finished another full season using the home v3 and away tactics, massive improvement on previous versions & the away tactic does seem to help agains them tougher opponents.

Won Prem, in the FA cup final. Reserves smashed thier league as did U18's (both never lost)

I scored 120 goals, conceded 26, lost 3 games.

The only teams I just cannot beat are Liverpool, Chelsea & Man City.. oh and any big European clubs, I just get hammered on possesion and leak silly goals

Morning all, great tactic and seem to be having a lot of success, one downside is I seem to concede alot from crosses and set pieces? What attributes would you look for in your keeper as alot seem to be his fault, anyone else had any similar problems or suggestions?

BEST FM 11 TACTIC SO FAR !!

KEYS: finding the striker, examples ( carlos vela , kadlec , hulk , abel hernandez ) not target strikers

-left central midifielder : i used buonanotte or jadson , but it has to be someone with finishing and some passing , or retrain an AMC to that position

-right central midfielder: someone with high passing, creativity, decisions and long shots, also a retrained AMC could be good, doesn't necesary have to be a great defender, it's not that important

- Wingers: really important that must be able to finish, at least 12, 13 or more if possible

- AND opossite instructions for opossite wingers are key to mantain a solid defence, because far post crossing are deadly

Hope that could help you

im having some real success with this tactic on my Everton save. im 2nd in the PL after 16 games and in the semis of the League Cup. I changed the full backs' roles to defend rather than support and i changed the LCM to a box to box midfileder. working a charm

Great tactic. Had decent success before with my own tactic playing as Newcastle but this has taken me to another level! Until yesterday i was playing unpatched and it was working a treat. Patched it to 11.2.1 and was a bit woried as i heard some had problems but if anything, its even better! Scoring even more, especially from corners. The only problem is the away tactic. This has never really worked for me so i use v3.1 and change mentality to counter or standard depending on strength of team, which seems to work with average success. With v5 are you planning on releasing home and away again Koflok mate or just the one tactic for both?

I've also had great success with this tactic in the championship with Leeds. First season was so so, but in second season I was able to get hold of players more suited to the winger and fullback positions... I think this is the key. Having good fullbacks in particular I think makes the tactic a lot more solid, and the wingers need to have a reasonable level of pace in order for your team to cause havoc in attack.

I also agree that the OIs are important, when I forget to do this I get cut apart a bit.

Hi, I am still using this tactic in 11.2.1 and have had great success. To be fair, i am now managing Barcelona and can afford to buy the perfect players for each position, but ive just gone a season unbeaten, winning every comp i played in. I dont bother with the away tactic, just the main one and always use OI on wingers and attacking midfielders. Apart from that. its basically a plug and play for me.

IF you're leading, subs your box to box and change it to whatever defensive player that is sent off (usually DMC or fullbacks?)

If you are chasing, subs 1 DC and put one 1 more striker.

ok thanks but if i subs the DC i play with 1 DC at back with V5? :)

I'm currently playing a 11.1 game with your older version of this tactic and it is great, aaannndddiii . How does the latest version aaannndddiii's tactic get on with the ME in 11.1? Has anybody tried it on 11.1? Thanks

ps Perhaps this is an aberration but I've found that some of my Spurs players play better in positions that aren't necessarily suited to their roles according to the info in your OP, or at least there are other players in the squad that you'd assume would be better in that position. For example, I find that VdV plays better for me in the MCL position than the MCR position. In the MCR position I play Huddlestone and he has been my most consistent performer over the two seasons. I also play Modric as the RW and he scores goals for me (10 in 23 currently) despite having a value of 8 for his finishing attribute. Good that the tactic is flexible enough to allow that.

Archived