[FM11] Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi aaannndddiii. I'm just here to give you feedback on my problems with away matches. I tried what you said, but still i feel that i suck a bit on away matches. Losing both 0-2 against Everton and Blackburn. The Defence seem to suck suddenly away, comparing to home. Just a few games before these losses, i won 6-0 over tottenham home, so it seems that I rule at home, but suck away.

Have any idea why?

Hi aaannndddiii. I'm just here to give you feedback on my problems with away matches. I tried what you said, but still i feel that i suck a bit on away matches. Losing both 0-2 against Everton and Blackburn. The Defence seem to suck suddenly away, comparing to home. Just a few games before these losses, i won 6-0 over tottenham home, so it seems that I rule at home, but suck away.

Have any idea why?

Hmm okay I got your problem mate.

Yeah away matches have been really hard, currently I have not much to add other than that.

I will work on an away version of this tactic probably. Which employ a 'full-time' defending fullbacks as well as 2 DMC and 1 MC instead of 1 DMC and 2 MCs.

Thoughts?

Hmm okay I got your problem mate.

Yeah away matches have been really hard, currently I have not much to add other than that.

I will work on an away version of this tactic probably. Which employ a 'full-time' defending fullbacks as well as 2 DMC and 1 MC instead of 1 DMC and 2 MCs.

Thoughts?

Yea, I see. I like that Idea, because the defence, and especially backs tend to get low match rating. Maby i have poor backs though, but not that poor. But I'll give it a month or two in the game and see if it improves =)

Yea, I see. I like that Idea, because the defence, and especially backs tend to get low match rating. Maby i have poor backs though, but not that poor. But I'll give it a month or two in the game and see if it improves =)

Yeah after all this is an attacking tactic. And it has been in its nature that attacking players tend to have higher ratings in FM.

OKay get back to me when you're done with the testing. I'm testing a whole set of tweakings right now too

So far so good

6 games - 35 goals for - 4 goals against (including a 9-0 win)

Playing with Reading

Oh wow one of the best results so far. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the match stats and your team's rating of 9-0 win mate? Split screen is okay too.

Interesting to see how your team dominates as well as the composition.

I came on here looking for a decent tactic to try out with Hercules as I really wanted to give them a go but being predicted 19th put me off a bit. I will let you know how I get on, Kadlec looks like a must sign player.

Hercules is not that bad of a side really, despite being predicted with all that. They got some decent players such as Tiago Gomes, Valdez, Treze (too old for me really), Farinos and Aguillar.

Defensively they can be better. Just sign some free/cheap defenders and keeper. Fazio and Carini (GK free transfer) has been really good.

And yeah hopefully you'll find good stuff using this tactic.

Just an input. When up against harder teams, make sure your match prep is on defensive positioning.

And oh yeah just to put it out there if it's not that obvious enough. Kadlec is god. At least in my tactic - since he's being supplied from 5 players who are attacking and creating space for him as well.

Here's a prove

kadlec.th.jpg

Notice the date. It's still in January which means that's only half of the season. And it's in 2012 which means I'm only 2 seasons in and Kadlec has not yet even reach 20.

What do you do with Kadlec??? Man, he's a monster!!!!!!

Train him to place his shots and has been banging goals ever since.

As said the fact that he's up there alone with 5 man support who's also attacking to create space from deep basically just give him the freedom to score like crazy.

I think I have a tweaked version that works like a charm :) Will test for two more hours with Leeds in 2nd PL season and upload if it continues to work like first impression.

Mind just uploading and PM me the file first mate? Uploading one as well real soon. So that there would be no confusion or anything.

It's okay right?

But again, thanks for the tweaking and testing. Hope it works well. Appreciate it a lot!

I sent a PM to aaannndddiii.

I put the tactic on Rigid, pushed up def. line, made fullbacks cross often and run with ball sometimes. Starting philosophy has also been changed to balanced.

I cant figure out if if I want the inside forwards shooting from distance :-/ Last game i had 9 long shots out of 16 in total. Only four on target, but 5 CCC.

I sent a PM to aaannndddiii.

I put the tactic on Rigid, pushed up def. line, made fullbacks cross often and run with ball sometimes. Starting philosophy has also been changed to balanced.

I cant figure out if if I want the inside forwards shooting from distance :-/ Last game i had 9 long shots out of 16 in total. Only four on target, but 5 CCC.

Cheers thanks man. Will take a quick look now and test it next morning (it's 3 AM here already)

Thank you very much though.

As for the long shots I usually put them on rarely. I don't like long shots from the wings really. Sometimes it's successful but I see it more of a 'luck'. I prefer them to dribble inside and take a shot from the box or pass it to the striker which tends to increase the CCC and not waste possession.

I think I have a tweaked version that works like a charm :) Will test for two more hours with Leeds in 2nd PL season and upload if it continues to work like first impression.

I'm curious how effective your new version is.

I am playing in the German league with Dortmund and doing pretty good, lots of goals and not many loses. I generally set the mentality to standard for away games and switch if I am losing. I'll run through the first season and post the results here.

Adding this bit of info for a little help.

Basically the team needs to gel with the tactic and below is info to help make it faster.

See the match prep to see yours. If it's still awkward - don't expect much.

Match Preparations and Training

Tactic is best applied to the team in the beginning of preseason.

That way they have time to gel with the tactics through training and friendlies.

In the Match Preparation only 1 tactic is on - that is this tactic.

Workload is on (Very High) at least until 'Tactic Familiarity' of 'Current' is at least on 'accomplished' (or better yet Fluid).

and put none in special focus area - unless if you're signing new players use team blend.

That way the tactic is adapted faster to the team. Probably after 2 months or so everything is fluid and you can put it on average with either Attacking Movement or Defensive Positioning as special focus depends on the difficulty of the next match.

matchprep.jpg

Made it more possession based with full back support and changed the forward to complete, dominate possession and win by 2-3 goals, even had more possession than arsenal in one match, will give it to jan and see what it does. If you want me to send it to you koflok, pm me your email. May not be your goals you want but with more tweaking and perhaps a better striker for heading (torres is my current one) then it may have the desired effect

Made it more possession based with full back support and changed the forward to complete, dominate possession and win by 2-3 goals, even had more possession than arsenal in one match, will give it to jan and see what it does. If you want me to send it to you koflok, pm me your email. May not be your goals you want but with more tweaking and perhaps a better striker for heading (torres is my current one) then it may have the desired effect

okay i'll PM you my email right now

nice findings Sel! :)

Cheers

Adding this bit of info for a little help.

Basically the team needs to gel with the tactic and below is info to help make it faster.

See the match prep to see yours. If it's still awkward - don't expect much.

Match Preparations and Training

Tactic is best applied to the team in the beginning of preseason.

That way they have time to gel with the tactics through training and friendlies.

In the Match Preparation only 1 tactic is on - that is this tactic.

Workload is on (Very High) at least until 'Tactic Familiarity' of 'Current' is at least on 'accomplished' (or better yet Fluid).

and put none in special focus area - unless if you're signing new players use team blend.

That way the tactic is adapted faster to the team. Probably after 2 months or so everything is fluid and you can put it on average with either Attacking Movement or Defensive Positioning as special focus depends on the difficulty of the next match.

matchprep.jpg

I assign match preparation very hard workload with no special focus but it is always changing. What am i doing wrong

Archived