[FM11] Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having very good results with this (v3) tactic, scoring more goals...started using the tactic against Chelsea...and going strong since...

ehao0n.jpg

Note...the Real Madrid game, they had 2 red cards...just before the 90 minute mark. So extra time 11 vs 9 :p. Although I owned them already 11 vs 11, but they managed to score their 2 only chances.

My default 11:

ST: RvP

AML: Arshavin

AMR: Walcott

MCL: Nasri

MCR: Cesc

DMC: Song

DL: Clichy

DCR: Squillaci

DCL: Vermaelen

DR: Sagna

GK: Almunia

Tactic not working very well at all for my Coventry side. Got promoted first season, survived only just first season, drilled the tactic into my team via match preparation so everything is now fluid. I haven't won in 9 games!!!!

Squad:

GK - S.Loach

DF's - M.Cranie, M.Addison, P.Jones, G.Medel, N.Clyne, A.El Kaoutri, S.Coleman

Mf's - A.Gunnarsson, S.Kalou, F.Rossi, H.Ben Arfa, T.Cairney, S.N'Zonzi, A.Patrick, R.Boudebouz, S.Tshbalala

Fd's - L.Griffiths, A.Paloschi, H.Postiga

Really struggling and need some help with the tactic please!

Spent £45m assembling that squad. With the players on board, I shouldn't be struggling as much as I am.

awesome tactic...congratulations!!!I try with my barcelona in 2013/2014 i am unbeatable until now!!!!I start in man city, I win everything and I come to barca with tactic diferent i cant win...when i put your tactic my team become a ****ing monster man!!!omg nice tactic...i recomend to all users!!!!!!

I'm thinking in playing my striker as a trequartista. Do you think it's a good idea? My striker is Villa.

I don't know. I doubt it will create any difference much since I've tweaked the Player Instructions. Probably just one or two settings which makes him trequartista-like

But try it, he might be better. Report back mate :)

Tactic not working very well at all for my Coventry side. Got promoted first season, survived only just first season, drilled the tactic into my team via match preparation so everything is now fluid. I haven't won in 9 games!!!!

Squad:

GK - S.Loach

DF's - M.Cranie, M.Addison, P.Jones, G.Medel, N.Clyne, A.El Kaoutri, S.Coleman

Mf's - A.Gunnarsson, S.Kalou, F.Rossi, H.Ben Arfa, T.Cairney, S.N'Zonzi, A.Patrick, R.Boudebouz, S.Tshbalala

Fd's - L.Griffiths, A.Paloschi, H.Postiga

Really struggling and need some help with the tactic please!

Spent £45m assembling that squad. With the players on board, I shouldn't be struggling as much as I am.

Weird. You got a good squad but didn't work

You've put the left footed winger on the right and vice versa right?

I reckon Griffiths or Paloschi would do the job as striker.

You have to be more spesific than 'struggling'. In the game what do you see?

Passing not connecting, a lot of long shots, create CCCs but unable to convert or what?

awesome tactic...congratulations!!!I try with my barcelona in 2013/2014 i am unbeatable until now!!!!I start in man city, I win everything and I come to barca with tactic diferent i cant win...when i put your tactic my team become a ****ing monster man!!!omg nice tactic...i recomend to all users!!!!!!

Cheers. When you went to barca and can't win shows that tactic does matter even on the big teams.

Maybe not that much compared to midtable ones but tactic does make the difference.

Cheers. Glad it's working well to ya. Mind posting some screenshots mate? Or how things are going at barca.

Interested to see the chances/goals they create each game

Having very good results with this (v3) tactic, scoring more goals...started using the tactic against Chelsea...and going strong since...

ehao0n.jpg

Note...the Real Madrid game, they had 2 red cards...just before the 90 minute mark. So extra time 11 vs 9 :p. Although I owned them already 11 vs 11, but they managed to score their 2 only chances.

My default 11:

ST: RvP

AML: Arshavin

AMR: Walcott

MCL: Nasri

MCR: Cesc

DMC: Song

DL: Clichy

DCR: Squillaci

DCL: Vermaelen

DR: Sagna

GK: Almunia

I see that you are using 1 winger 1 inside forward system. It works well isn't it with pace on the winger :D

You're dominating Europe already. And it's only one of your first games.

Nice!

Btw Arsenal's a good side, try increase the wide of the tactic, to the bar same as the tempo. Might even do better.

Weird. You got a good squad but didn't work

You've put the left footed winger on the right and vice versa right?

I reckon Griffiths or Paloschi would do the job as striker.

You have to be more spesific than 'struggling'. In the game what do you see?

Passing not connecting, a lot of long shots, create CCCs but unable to convert or what?

I seem to have tweaked it a bit and am now grounding out the required points to stay in the Prem. Paloschi has hit form as well.

Also, I didnt have the right and left swapped around, must've missed that bit. Sorry.

Cheers. When you went to barca and can't win shows that tactic does matter even on the big teams.

Maybe not that much compared to midtable ones but tactic does make the difference.

Cheers. Glad it's working well to ya. Mind posting some screenshots mate? Or how things are going at barca.

Interested to see the chances/goals they create each game

my results with barca!!! season 2013/2014!!

<script src='http://img20.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=fcbarcelonabarcelonacal.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>fcbarcelonabarcelonacal.png</noscript>

<script src='http://img502.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=fcbarcelonabarcelonatct.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>fcbarcelonabarcelonatct.png</noscript>

<script src='http://img694.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=ligabbvainformaoclassif.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>ligabbvainformaoclassif.png</noscript>

And you happy that you win with barca ?

try to play with smaller clubs and have a success with a certain tactic,thats not fair to take the biggest club in the world and be a show off with the scores.

No need other's tactic when you play with teams like Barca.

And you happy that you win with barca ?

try to play with smaller clubs and have a success with a certain tactic,thats not fair to take the biggest club in the world and be a show off with the scores.

No need other's tactic when you play with teams like Barca.

No need to bash him man.

True it was Barca and he did have a good squad. But when using the wrong tactic Barca can actually lose in the game.

I'm not surprised he topped the league with that team. What I'm looking at is the goal scored. It's more than 3 goals per game.

I doubt using any tactic even a team like Barca can score that much constantly

I seem to have tweaked it a bit and am now grounding out the required points to stay in the Prem. Paloschi has hit form as well.

Also, I didnt have the right and left swapped around, must've missed that bit. Sorry.

Nice man. Good stuff with the tweaking. What did you do actually if I may know?

Yeah the inside forwards are integral parts of the tactic so if you wrongly put players that it'll totally chance the tactic

No need to bash him man.

True it was Barca and he did have a good squad. But when using the wrong tactic Barca can actually lose in the game.

I'm not surprised he topped the league with that team. What I'm looking at is the goal scored. It's more than 3 goals per game.

I doubt using any tactic even a team like Barca can score that much constantly

I had 4.5 avarage scoring per season.Barca is one of those teams that no need to be a genuis to make a killing squad.

Barca is an example of a team that may score goal after goal without any sweat.

You used v3 right? Did any tweakings I recommend like width and stuff?

Yes mate.the pitch is narrow and used the marking on the AMRLC.

I am going to finish my first season,just 2 games left.

Finished 4th with Dortmund and i'm in the finals of the Europa league and the German cup.

Pretty much disappointed that didnt make it to the champions league.

Comon mate,release your tactic hehe ;)

by the way the link that says 13th Nobember is the v3 right ? i hope i didnt do any mistakes hehe

Sorry but by way more do you mean better?

So wider makes the team play better?

Pedro's average rating has increased, he is making more assists and more goals than before.

wider my team is scoring more than before. and getting more chances.

Tested this with Bellinzona in Switzerland. Been in top3 for half season, after that my results started to suffer a bit, dropped down a few places. Tactic itself is really good, but incredibly inconsistent, sometimes I can dominate Basel, next time I'm dominated

am struggling with this tbh

pompey second season expecting to struggle, have prepared the tactic all pre season and squad are fully competent with it

Woin first game against man city somehow have since lost 5 in a row. Its more the manner of the defeats that are worrying not creating a lot getting dominated in possesion. I have tried to fit my squad into the attributes suggested in op

any pointers? the only tweak i have made is playing balanced rather than attacking

thanks for any advice

This tactic has turned my season around - quality.

Keep up the good work!

My left midfielder has got 2 MoMs in the last 4 games, got an 8.0+ score in each game, scored 1 goal and forced 6 yellow cards from defenders (2 right backs sent off - including jamie carragher - 2 centre backs got caught out of position). Now if only I could get my right midfielder playing like that...

Hi,

it's me feedback for this tactic in Lower League.

I'm managing now FC United of Manchester in BSP (3rd season).

I've changed my tactic in this season and not all of my players are fitted well to this tactic.

But so far results are pretty good:

Preseason:

H Southport 1:0

H Rugby 3:0

H Bournemouth 4:0

H Woking 4:0

A IF 5:0

Season:

BSP A Crawley 2:0

BSP H Kidderminster 2:2

BSP A Rushden 1:2

BSP H Masnfield 0:0

BSP H Lincoln 2:1

BSP A Hayes&Yeading 1:1

BSP A York 1:2

BSP H Histon 2:1

BSP A Barnet 4:2

BSP A AFC Telford 1:2

BSP H Forest Green 2:0

BSP H Kettering 2:0

BSP A AFC Wimbledon 2:0

BSP H Easbourne Boro 3:1

BSP H Newport Co 2:2

FA Cup H Droylsden 2:0

BSP A Tamworth 7:0 !!

BSP H Cambridge 3:0

FA Cup A Crewe 2:1

BSP H Fleetwood 2:1

BSP A Wrehxam 0:1

Predictions for this season : 24th place :)

Now, after 19 matches in BSP, my team is at 1st place.

Matches : 19 , W:13 , D:4, L:3, Goals: 41:16

and also we are in 2nd round in FA Cup.

Best players in my team:

DC Joshua Vermooten 19 | 7 | 7.60

AMRJaroslav Sedivec 18 (2) | 9 | 7.45

MC James Ashmore 16 | 3 | 7.38

MC Gauthier Mahoto 15 (1) | 5 | 7.28

DC Dali Gomez 8 (2) | 5 | 7.24

DR Joseph Oastler 14 | 0 | 7.22

DC Ashley Thompson 13 (4) | 2 | 7.21

SC Matías Chiacchio 13 (1) | 7 | 7.09

DL Iván Romero 19 | 0 | 7.08

I've check few tactis in FM2011 (e.g : 4-2-3-1 PewPew , Rotherham 2.0 and my own tactics) but so far this one is the best. A lot of goals from corners, penalties and only few conceded.

Thank You a lot!

Hi,

I'll give my feedback about your v3 tactic.

I used to play with your v1 bu conceded too much goals while scoring a lot.

Since i start using your v3. I'm unbeaten in my league with Lyon (france) but i do not overload other teams. I around 25 games unbeaten in a row and 23 wins and only 2 draws. No lost! My regrets are i d'ont get so many chances with my strikers... and Bastos is not doing good as a MOG...

I'll post screens at the end of season. I'm in the play offs of CL with 18 points after 6 matchs (but i had an easy group). We'll see against stonger teams soon.

Keep up the good work

ciao ciao

Yes mate.the pitch is narrow and used the marking on the AMRLC.

I am going to finish my first season,just 2 games left.

Finished 4th with Dortmund and i'm in the finals of the Europa league and the German cup.

Pretty much disappointed that didnt make it to the champions league.

Comon mate,release your tactic hehe ;)

by the way the link that says 13th Nobember is the v3 right ? i hope i didnt do any mistakes hehe

Hahaha okay man looking forward for the report.

Yeah v3 is the 'newest' one right now.

I won't be releasing the new tactic just yet. Still very unstable.

I will release a v3.1 though soon, basically the v3 with better fullbacks settings because that's the only one that has been doing well :p

Pedro's average rating has increased, he is making more assists and more goals than before.

wider my team is scoring more than before. and getting more chances.

Oh wow. Yeah I've tested narrow and wide it seems like wide is the way to go.

Have you tried playing with balanced / very rigid philosophy?

i'm doing the same & using the OI....is much better & create more CCC....for those who struggle away game- try playing narrow...WB- hugline...

Thanks for the report.

Seriously hug touchline with the wingbacks. Isn't that making them very attacking and causes big gap on the channels?

Or are you using it so that they are playing wider since the tactic is narrow during defense?

Cheers

Tested this with Bellinzona in Switzerland. Been in top3 for half season, after that my results started to suffer a bit, dropped down a few places. Tactic itself is really good, but incredibly inconsistent, sometimes I can dominate Basel, next time I'm dominated

Nice. yeah the incosistency is probably related due to the away games.

You should try tweaking it on away ga,es

am struggling with this tbh

pompey second season expecting to struggle, have prepared the tactic all pre season and squad are fully competent with it

Woin first game against man city somehow have since lost 5 in a row. Its more the manner of the defeats that are worrying not creating a lot getting dominated in possesion. I have tried to fit my squad into the attributes suggested in op

any pointers? the only tweak i have made is playing balanced rather than attacking

thanks for any advice

Well you are pompey after all. You really should be more patience with weaker teams since during adaptation period it will be harder compared to bigger team.

Make sure you have the right player as well. Play attacking at home. And you should make sure that during the beginning of the season, the pitch you choose is the minimum one

This tactic has turned my season around - quality.

Keep up the good work!

My left midfielder has got 2 MoMs in the last 4 games, got an 8.0+ score in each game, scored 1 goal and forced 6 yellow cards from defenders (2 right backs sent off - including jamie carragher - 2 centre backs got caught out of position). Now if only I could get my right midfielder playing like that...

Oh wow. Didn't know that the LCM could play that well. I was doubting its setting but it's beginning to work well for people now.

WHo's your LCM btw?

Hi,

it's me feedback for this tactic in Lower League.

I'm managing now FC United of Manchester in BSP (3rd season).

I've changed my tactic in this season and not all of my players are fitted well to this tactic.

But so far results are pretty good:

Preseason:

H Southport 1:0

H Rugby 3:0

H Bournemouth 4:0

H Woking 4:0

A IF 5:0

Season:

BSP A Crawley 2:0

BSP H Kidderminster 2:2

BSP A Rushden 1:2

BSP H Masnfield 0:0

BSP H Lincoln 2:1

BSP A Hayes&Yeading 1:1

BSP A York 1:2

BSP H Histon 2:1

BSP A Barnet 4:2

BSP A AFC Telford 1:2

BSP H Forest Green 2:0

BSP H Kettering 2:0

BSP A AFC Wimbledon 2:0

BSP H Easbourne Boro 3:1

BSP H Newport Co 2:2

FA Cup H Droylsden 2:0

BSP A Tamworth 7:0 !!

BSP H Cambridge 3:0

FA Cup A Crewe 2:1

BSP H Fleetwood 2:1

BSP A Wrehxam 0:1

Predictions for this season : 24th place :)

Now, after 19 matches in BSP, my team is at 1st place.

and also we are in 2nd round in FA Cup.

Best players in my team:

DC Joshua Vermooten 19 | 7 | 7.60

AMRJaroslav Sedivec 18 (2) | 9 | 7.45

MC James Ashmore 16 | 3 | 7.38

MC Gauthier Mahoto 15 (1) | 5 | 7.28

DC Dali Gomez 8 (2) | 5 | 7.24

DR Joseph Oastler 14 | 0 | 7.22

DC Ashley Thompson 13 (4) | 2 | 7.21

SC Matías Chiacchio 13 (1) | 7 | 7.09

DL Iván Romero 19 | 0 | 7.08

I've check few tactis in FM2011 (e.g : 4-2-3-1 PewPew , Rotherham 2.0 and my own tactics) but so far this one is the best. A lot of goals from corners, penalties and only few conceded.

Thank You a lot!

Oh wow more LLM. Very appreciated man!

and thank for typing all that up. You do know you can take a screenshot instead right? :p

But all in all a very good result especially for a small team and despite the prediction. So I congratulate you.

hahaha cheers thanks man.

That's the point of the tactic, basically scoring from everywhere if possible

Hi,

I'll give my feedback about your v3 tactic.

I used to play with your v1 bu conceded too much goals while scoring a lot.

Since i start using your v3. I'm unbeaten in my league with Lyon (france) but i do not overload other teams. I around 25 games unbeaten in a row and 23 wins and only 2 draws. No lost! My regrets are i d'ont get so many chances with my strikers... and Bastos is not doing good as a MOG...

I'll post screens at the end of season. I'm in the play offs of CL with 18 points after 6 matchs (but i had an easy group). We'll see against stonger teams soon.

Keep up the good work

ciao ciao

Sorry but v3 is less attacking than v1?

Honestly the settings are pretty much the same. The only changes I made are mostly defensive stuff which does not affect attacking philosophy.

But I don't know maybe that indirectly affecting it.

Okay looking forward for your full-season report.

Hope you're doing great on Europe. :)

just giving feedback

obviously my squad isnt strong enough really but i was commenting more on the fact that i am getting dominated against sides like forest away (18 shots to 1 to them) also picked up loads of injuries and red cards

as i say not moaning just trying to see what i am missing

Im playing with barcelona right now i know its easy but just to have some fun.

57743319.jpg

but i tested it with Tottenham Hotspur as well and won arsenal 3-0 ManU 4-1 and chelsea 2-0 with 6 CCC i got Crash dumps with my Hotspur save =\

anyways this tactic got all you need

possession,lots of goals/CCC strong defence and clean sheet your rivals pooping in ther pants when they meet you (haha) just perfect.

Im still "playing" with the time wasting cuz the wide tempo and d-line is perfect for me.

The only problem is that i cant get the best from my wingers i tried to play narrow so my wingers will be more effective but failed with both attack and support duty.

so the only problem that i have with this tactic is my wingers il keep testing it and update you :)

oh and sorry for the bad english =\

And here is a results i have more if somone want :)

barcelonavvalenciasplit.png

taken from here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=789046

just giving feedback

obviously my squad isnt strong enough really but i was commenting more on the fact that i am getting dominated against sides like forest away (18 shots to 1 to them) also picked up loads of injuries and red cards

as i say not moaning just trying to see what i am missing

What's your squad and lineup?

Archived