FM 11 - Official Forum Links Thread

Purefun

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I am mid-way through the opening post for it, but wont be able to finish until I get home from work. Will take a few hours out before the Liverpool game to get it finished.

to provide a bit of an update, im still working on the thread and expect to have it up ether late today or sometime tomorrow

have been a bit occupied finishing of my first fm11 session with deportivo so i could get a basic grasp on what i was on about

Does anyone know if there is a Litex thread ? I have done a search but found nothing so far, If not I just got a save going so I'll start a thread :D

Go ahead.

Will add it tonight.

Purefun, please add my created team, with the help of Craig_R.U.F.C, Ton United FC, it is made up of players that have 100 or more caps:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/260868-FM11-Ton-United-RC-%E2%80%93-100-Caps-Required

If you can change the name of the thread to, FM11: Ton United FC – 100 Caps Required then that would be great, I put 'RC' instead of 'FC'.

any links on here that are specific for the 11.3 patch, im looking for free/good players, im norwich im struggling for defenders now that goncalves plays for a team.

Go onto the first page & scroll down. After all of the squads ect there should be a looking for thread, good bargains, free transfers, good youngsters ect. There is also a Norwich thread I would suspect where you may be able to look into for advice.

But if you go through posts 1-5 or so, all the links are there.

Archived