FM11: Ton United FC – 100 Caps Required

I had the idea the other day to create a team made up of players that have 100 or more caps, the team has replaced De Graafschap in the Dutch Eredivisie.

Below is the team:

GK - Buffon, Casillas, Van der Sar

DR - Zanetti, Hovsepyan

DC - Cannavaro, Hyypia, Mellberg, Hurtado

DL - Roberto Carlos, Young-Pyo

MR - Beckham, Rommedahl, Soto, Mahdavikia

MC - Vieira, Hassan, Xavi, Torrado

ML - Svensson, Park Ji-Sung, Donovan

ST - Henry, Raul, Klose, Eto'o, Shevchenko

Club Information

TonUnitedKits.jpg

Yeah Founded: 2009

Chairman Status: Loves the Club

Finances: Rich

Estimated Value: £349m

Media Prediction: 5th

Squad Personality: Very Determined

The players have wages ranging from £10k to £15k a week.

There are two databases, one with all the players birth years at 1989, which is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gbomi11v5578d3

There is also a database with the players ages as their real ages, which is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wso41b232d0utia

Craig_R.U.F.C created the database.

I will be playing on the young team database, but it is obviously up to you which one you play on.

If you decide to play as Ton United then good luck :thup:.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played the friendlies last night/this morning. Arranged games against Galatasary, Sunderland, Bochum, Benfica, Cardiff, Malaga, Mallorca, Bolton & put atleast 3 past each of them and conceded 2 goals throughout. Hope the league is a bit more challenging, which I cant see with it being Holland :p.

Great idea for a team & I think the most difficult aspect will be keeping everyone happy and signing new players who are good enough, and young enough to be fair.

Why not on the opening post do a screenshot of the badge & kits & insert them onto it & put a few facts about them & their facilities ect. I know its not a real team, but will make it look a little more appealing. Im not having a dig there mind.

I have upped the PA on some of the ones which had low one, such as Soto, Mahdavikia & Hovsepyan. I have upped them CA wise only a little, on the ones who had slow pace to reflect there realism when they was 20/21 if you get me? If any are other the top then let me or Harry know. :thup:

Started mine last night before the 2 fixes so this is my team;

Casillas

Zanetti - Hyypia - Hurtado - Carlos

Donovan - Xavi - Beckham - Park/Henry

Shevchenko - Raul

P4W4L0D0GF11GA1PT12

Not too bad at the mo. :)

It is such a great team it is annoying. Central defence is quite weak I think. Quite slow players which will need to be assessed. It will be so hard bringing anyone in with over 100 caps who is good because they will be nearly all 31+ as well. Looks like this team will be together for a long, long time ha.

Changed the title as requested. :thup:

Cheers mate.

Played the friendlies last night/this morning. Arranged games against Galatasary, Sunderland, Bochum, Benfica, Cardiff, Malaga, Mallorca, Bolton & put atleast 3 past each of them and conceded 2 goals throughout. Hope the league is a bit more challenging, which I cant see with it being Holland :p.

Great idea for a team & I think the most difficult aspect will be keeping everyone happy and signing new players who are good enough, and young enough to be fair.

Why not on the opening post do a screenshot of the badge & kits & insert them onto it & put a few facts about them & their facilities ect. I know its not a real team, but will make it look a little more appealing. Im not having a dig there mind.

Glad you like the idea, I hope you enjoy it.

I will upload some screenshots and information later on today, like you said, it will make the OP much better and more appealing.

Buffon

Zanetti - Hurtado - Cannavaro - Carlos

Beckham - Xavi - Hassan - Henry (AML)

Raul - Eto'o

sounds like a cool idea, but a question for the guys playing this challenge already - is it not seriously with the players you have at 20/21 years old?? surely a much better (harder) challenge would be to keep their real ages and build from that.

Like the idea though, something new to try.

sounds like a cool idea, but a question for the guys playing this challenge already - is it not seriously with the players you have at 20/21 years old?? surely a much better (harder) challenge would be to keep their real ages and build from that.

Like the idea though, something new to try.

Good idea, here is a database with the players at their real ages:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wso41b232d0utia

I won't be playing on this save, I will be playing with the young team but feel free to play this save with the players original ages.

Cheers NF :thup:.

Mensah has 67 caps, so he is quite a bit of a way off yet.

Oh, that's a shame. I reackon it should be fairly easy to win everything with the players. Quick question, would you consider moving the team to another nation if people do to well? Or do the nation rules prevent this from happening?

I assume the team could be moved, but you would have to speak to Craig for a definite answer.

Yeah. The ultimate challenge would be to start in the BSN or the BSS in England and try and work your way up with the players at their current ages. Trying to keep them all happy should be fun in that game.

You could move them to a different country but the problem in that is the nationality of the players. Only way this is do-able is added the country we both the team to to the players nationalities which mean they are eligable for that country, but remain playing for there main one seen as they have 100+ caps, so i could move it to say.. spain? Then add a 2nd/3rd nation to the players as spanish so it'll be okay i'm guessing?

If someone can confirm what i just said is true then it'll be a good idea. Holland would be too easy i feel with the current players but we'll see.

Germany would be the best option because there are so many teams capible of winning the league.

You could say the same about England though. There's many teams in every league that could win the league. In Holland you have Twente, PSV and Ajax off the top of my head. Then in England you have Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, United, Liverpool and Spurs. Blackburn seem to do well and you also seem to get a random side every year. Germany, I'm not to sure on. You have Bayern and Leverkusen and Wolfsburg and few other sides. Spain would probably easy to. As to start off with there's only Barca and Madrid. In Italy there's about 4 to 6 sides that can challenge. It will be a challenge wherever you're put. In my opinion England would be the hardest. However, they seem to have the strictest rules on players.

In Spain though you have all the restrictions for nationalities & a 25 man squad ect. That doesnt come into effect in Germany. If you loaded all players up on the game basically in Germany & signed anyone with 100 caps+ then the foreign nations/home nations or what ever dont effect the squad. In Germany you would have Bayern, Werder Bremen, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg, HSV, Stuttgart all capible of winning the league as well.

Seen as there was no captain at all he automatically gets chosen there.

'Martens is most notably known for having the unique identification number (unique id) of 0 in Sports Interactive's Football Manager series' From wiki.

Glad you will be joining us DandyDon, I hope you enjoy it :thup:.

looking forward to it.

This might be a daft question, but what happens with the youth team? Assuming Ton United even have one, can we use them during an injury crisis or do we stick to the only play 100cap players rule?

Archived