Anyone see better regens??

Rotella looks very extreme if you haven't edited him AC.

In my experience for his foot to be described as "left" rather than "left only" usually means he has at least a "reasonable" other foot. It is on a 1-20 scale though so could just be bordering between weak/reasonable.

I presume he only has one position (ST) which would help to boost his attributes.

From the last weighting table (which perhaps isn't totally accurate) these skills are heavily weighted for a ST along with his current numbers:

Acceleration - 17

Jumping - 10

Pace - 17

Strength - 13

Finishing - 20

First Touch - 20

Heading - 20

Composure - 20

Off The Ball - 17

Dropping further into medium weighted attributes they show a similar pattern - mostly very high with one or two much lower.

Have you checked his CA/PA out of interest? Overall he must be very close to maxed out.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to you, he must have created those, or used an editor, right?

Sometimes, just sometimes, you get sensational players. It happens. Think how many people play FM. And think how few people seem to legitimately get awesome players. Every now and then, it can happen. Some of dafuge's players look edited. I know they're not, because I know the guy, and I know how he plays. He's not a cheater. I also think Rotella is real. Why? My first thoughts were, if you're going to cheat to make a ST. You make his Technique 20, not 18. You make his strength higher than 13, and his Natural Fitness higher than 14. You improve his jumping and heading beyond where they currently are, because he's going to be heading in crosses, hopefully. To me, he just doesn't seem edited. He really doesn't.

As for Average rating. I've just completed my first season in charge of Arsenal (Still developing tactics, and what not) -

Andrey Arshavin : 45 Games, 22 Goals, 29 Assists, 7.83 Average rating.

Cesc Fabregas : 51 Games, 19 Goals, 32 Assists, 7.63 Average rating.

It's possible to get them that high.

And with my Knockbreda save, I would have players average above 9 for 15 seasons in a row, playing 60+ games. Tell me I cheated.

According to you, he must have created those, or used an editor, right?

Sometimes, just sometimes, you get sensational players. It happens. Think how many people play FM. And think how few people seem to legitimately get awesome players. Every now and then, it can happen. Some of dafuge's players look edited. I know they're not, because I know the guy, and I know how he plays. He's not a cheater. I also think Rotella is real. Why? My first thoughts were, if you're going to cheat to make a ST. You make his Technique 20, not 18. You make his strength higher than 13, and his Natural Fitness higher than 14. You improve his jumping and heading beyond where they currently are, because he's going to be heading in crosses, hopefully. To me, he just doesn't seem edited. He really doesn't.

As for Average rating. I've just completed my first season in charge of Arsenal (Still developing tactics, and what not) -

Andrey Arshavin : 45 Games, 22 Goals, 29 Assists, 7.83 Average rating.

Cesc Fabregas : 51 Games, 19 Goals, 32 Assists, 7.63 Average rating.

It's possible to get them that high.

And with my Knockbreda save, I would have players average above 9 for 15 seasons in a row, playing 60+ games. Tell me I cheated.

Sure, sometimes you get sensational players. I don't know if you it read but I've been playing for 32 seasons now so you can bet your ass I had SEVERAL sensational players. Again, I had a player who won the world footballer of the year award year after year after year. From age 21 to age 32 or something like that. And I never saw a player like rotella.

and btw I never said dafuge's players looked edited.

@dafuge Which skin are you using? looks like notebook but with some slight differences.

I got 50 seasons into my last save, and I saw a couple players (and had one) - with attribtues similar to Rotella. I didn't say you did say dafuge's players were edited, but going on your principles of "7 or 8 20's" means a player is edited, then check out all of dafs guys. Some of them have a lot of 20's, and some of them are very very similar to Rotella.

Just because you haven't seen it, even in 32 seasons, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the game.

I got 50 seasons into my last save, and I saw a couple players (and had one) - with attribtues similar to Rotella. I didn't say you did say dafuge's players were edited, but going on your principles of "7 or 8 20's" means a player is edited, then check out all of dafs guys. Some of them have a lot of 20's, and some of them are very very similar to Rotella.

Just because you haven't seen it, even in 32 seasons, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the game.

I've picked out these 2 from daf's group.

Gerald Djik

This guy has 9 20's. Do you think he's edited? He also has 6 19's. He's arguably one of the greatest players I've ever seen on an FM. And I have no reason to believe he is edited. In my opinion, he is a better player than Rotella, he is much more rounded in his attributes, yet you still think this guy isn't edited, and Rotella is?

Axier

Then we take this guy. I took him because he has such high attributes in all the key areas for a striker. And then he also has high attributes everywhere else. Yet, you still don't think this player is edited, but Rotella MUST be, because you haven't seen a player like him in 32 season, even though, you've been provided here by daf with better players?

Line the screen shots of these 2 and Rotella up. I'm telling you, Rotella is not edited.

I've picked out these 2 from daf's group.

Gerald Djik

This guy has 9 20's. Do you think he's edited? He also has 6 19's. He's arguably one of the greatest players I've ever seen on an FM. And I have no reason to believe he is edited. In my opinion, he is a better player than Rotella, he is much more rounded in his attributes, yet you still think this guy isn't edited, and Rotella is?

Axier

Then we take this guy. I took him because he has such high attributes in all the key areas for a striker. And then he also has high attributes everywhere else. Yet, you still don't think this player is edited, but Rotella MUST be, because you haven't seen a player like him in 32 season, even though, you've been provided here by daf with better players?

Line the screen shots of these 2 and Rotella up. I'm telling you, Rotella is not edited.

Fair enough.

If the other ones are legit, this still smells fake..."Maymunliya", which is...? Looks like Serbia's flag with a fake country name. Not to mention 18 stats rated at 20...

I think that the fact that the year is 2101 is even weirder then the countless 20's...

If the other ones are legit, this still smells fake..."Maymunliya", which is...? Looks like Serbia's flag with a fake country name. Not to mention 18 stats rated at 20...

Maymunliya is a fantasy nation i created and merged it with a SuperLeague World Database.

The year is 2101 because i've played this save for more than 3 months, although most of the time i was On a Holiday.

I assure you guys, it's not edited, i was "WTF!" when i noticed this guy as well, checked his PA/CA on Genie Scout, 186/196, nothing shocking there, there is even room for improvement.

Maymunliya is a fantasy nation i created and merged it with a SuperLeague World Database.

The year is 2101 because i've played this save for more than 3 months, although most of the time i was On a Holiday.

I assure you guys, it's not edited, i was "WTF!" when i noticed this guy as well, checked his PA/CA on Genie Scout, 186/196, nothing shocking there, there is even room for improvement.

Surely if he's from a fantasy nation then he is edited, if not directly?

Surely if he's from a fantasy nation then he is edited, if not directly?

I've only changed Serbia's name and nation colours, everything else, including clubs is unchanged. I can't see how me changing Serbia's name could be the reason for his stats.

Ha, of course it's edited. I've been playing FM for too long to know that having all those '20's' is just not going to happen.

Totally and utterly fake.

I thought i've seen them all, but i was wrong as well.

If there is ANY way i can prove to you he is not edited, i will. However, except sending you the edited database and the saved game, i can't see any other way.

I hope a programmer from SI would take the time sometimes to tell you that this kind of regen, with such high PA (196), training from the age of 18 in a high-profile club such as Parma (in 2101), can become what he is in the screenshot, however, 3 years later, many of his 20's decrease although he is enjoying his best footballing years. Only thing he has improved is Strength and Mentality stats.

I guess the technical skills peak of a player is between 22-25, am i wrong?

I've only changed Serbia's name and nation colours, everything else, including clubs is unchanged. I can't see how me changing Serbia's name could be the reason for his stats.

He's still playing in an edited database though isn't he?

The point I was trying to make was that although the player wasn't edited directly, he is still playing in an environment that is different to everyone else's, which is due to the edited database. It would be interesting to know if a player like that could appear in a non-edited database.

The point I was trying to make was that although the player wasn't edited directly, he is still playing in an environment that is different to everyone else's, which is due to the edited database. It would be interesting to know if a player like that could appear in a non-edited database.

You are correct, i've noticed that custom databases (SuperLeagues, massively edited nations/clubs) have very .... strange effects in the game if you play for a long period of time, the realism is maintained only if you play the default database.

You are correct, i've noticed that custom databases (SuperLeagues, massively edited nations/clubs) have very .... strange effects in the game if you play for a long period of time, the realism is maintained only if you play the default database.

well mistery solved then. fake, edited, or whatever you wanna call it.

I think its harsh to group Igorchete together with those that create superstar players if he has only edited teams & leagues to provide a "fantasy" gameworld.

Assuming he is on a level the player was randomly created and although his attributes look heavily edited closer inspection shows its possible. If we take my earlier post about Rotella's attributes and compare him:

Key skills - Rotella (Zivkovic)

Acceleration - 17 (15)

Jumping - 10 (7)

Pace - 17 (11)

Strength - 13 (13)

Finishing - 20 (20)

First Touch - 20 (20)

Heading - 20 (20)

Composure - 20 (20)

Off The Ball - 17 (20)

You can see he is only better than Rotella in "Off the ball" while his acceleration, jumping & pace are all lower. With acceleration & pace the most heavily weighted its easy to see that he has the lower ca. Although he has a lot of 20s these are all in areas that are of much lower importance for a striker and are achieved by him being somewhat single footed, single positioned with poor physical attributes.

I think its harsh to group Igorchete together with those that create superstar players if he has only edited teams & leagues to provide a "fantasy" gameworld.

I wasn't trying to, apologies if I was misleading and it came across like that. Zivkovic is an example of a genuine player coming through a different game system, there's no cheating going on but he can't really be compared with the usual regens that people are posting.

I wasn't trying to, apologies if I was misleading and it came across like that. Zivkovic is an example of a genuine player coming through a different game system, there's no cheating going on but he can't really be compared with the usual regens that people are posting.

Why not?

When people edit teams/leagues/competitions how does that effect regen creation?

As far as I understand it regens would still be created in exactly the same fashion.

Why not?

When people edit teams/leagues/competitions how does that effect regen creation?

As far as I understand it regens would still be created in exactly the same fashion.

It could very well be different. I don't create different nations, but I know that they have variables such as population size, attraction, etc etc. Changing these factors a certain way (say huge population and top attraction, among others) could significantly affect the probability of a crazy newgen coming through. Although I agree that this wouldn't change the underlying game mechanics. Regardless, without knowing one way or the other, it might not be fair to compare new players from edited gameworlds with those from the standard DB.

It could very well be different. I don't create different nations, but I know that they have variables such as population size, attraction, etc etc. Changing these factors a certain way (say huge population and top attraction, among others) could significantly affect the probability of a crazy newgen coming through. Although I agree that this wouldn't change the underlying game mechanics. Regardless, without knowing one way or the other, it might not be fair to compare new players from edited gameworlds with those from the standard DB.

............this.

I was thinking that the league reputation (and possibly the prize money) may give clubs in that league the sorts of facilities that are usually unheard of in a save game. Although the spawning of the regens may not be that different, the development of the players in a game like that may well be, especially when played over a long period like 100 years.

Why not?

It doesn't effect the regen creation, but effects their development and growth, when you have an unreal World Superleague database and run it for more than 90 seasons, "mutants" like Zivkovic are not only plausible, but expected, don't forget that the game is not totally flexible and tinkering with the database too much will lead to some strange results.

This is possibly the best I've had, certainly in this save: (my longest save is only 2020-21 fwiw)

braithwaite.png

I had him from 2013-14 to 2015-16, until the board sold him over my head to Dinamo Kiev for £3.4m, who then sold him a season later to Juventus for £20.5m. I just wished the board had included a sell-on clause :(

It doesn't effect the regen creation, but effects their development and growth, when you have an unreal World Superleague database and run it for more than 90 seasons, "mutants" like Zivkovic are not only plausible, but expected, don't forget that the game is not totally flexible and tinkering with the database too much will lead to some strange results.

That's what I was thinking, which makes your newgen which would be "cheating" in my save be "fair" in yours. Problem solved. Still, for future postings, if I were you I'd mention that it's an edited database with a new league so you can prevent people accusing you of cheating again.

Archived