[Update] MiniSE 1.3 *Search Feature Include*

amster

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work Amster...really great utility!

i have a question tho... since you are tho only one whose been able to make an editor that can create "perfect players" straight 20 across the board, and keep them...do you know why some of the players stats falls while others stay perfect? all my players (used this as a fun game) were given all 20´s and some kept the stats, and some dropped... do you know why?

could it be that when you use your tool to make them perfect, and then later on use FMM to edit something else, that FMM writes over your "lock" for the stats, and makes them drop?

hope you get the point...if not, its ok, you miniscout is great either way.. keep em coming.. =D

yeah, but thats the wierd thing... when i started my save, i kicked all the original players of the team, leaving me with only regenplayers.. all 18 or 19 years old... and som of them are keepeing their perfect stats at the age of 19, and som keep them at the age of 18... while others drop them att the age of 19 and some drop them att the age of 18...

i mean..i know the game drops the stats while using FMM, but the strange thing with MiniSE is that it locks the stats...but only for some players...

Thank you for the mini scout btw.

I was wondering if you'd consider putting a load button on the search part. That way previous searches could be uploaded to save time when searching. Or shortlists from the game could also be uploaded.

In theory that would allow users to search for good players upload the shortlst in the game, ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets, save the shortlist then load it back into mini scout.

Hope you find the idea useful, thanks again.

Just wanted to add my thanks for an excellent program!

Even when / if Scout is released please continue to develop your tool. Not only is competition a good thing! But also you've hit the nail on the head when it comes to what people, or at least I, were looking for in a scouting tool. The real time is genius as well!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

Had one problem and I think it is with the database. I searched for players and saw this 27 year old dude within my budget. Typed his name in and he was actually 33.

Loving it though, very useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here,when i searched with MS,i found Ambrosini

18 years old,when i searched in FM the name i only found him 33 years old!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atytse:

Do you mean run this miniscout using parallel or vmware fusion? or can you run it directly in macosx?

I'm a recent switcher so still learning stuff

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tony starks:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atytse:

Yes I do have intel mac. How does that factor in?

I was just thinking that some players have fixed PA so it might be worth a look </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have Intel Mac you can run Windows based programs on your Mac (I'm sure you know that anyway). I'm saying because it's unlikely that these FM utilities will be availably for Mac in the near future.... (I use a Mac but play FM on Windows) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right - parallel or fusion (but you will need Windows installed on it! - look on the apple discussion forums on how to do this, if you really want to do it, that is..)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TaNeR_08:

i cant find the link for the 8.0.0 compatiable fm scout </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apply the patch to the game. It's full of bug fixes.

amster - great work on this, I'm very impressed with the improvements from v1.2. icon14.gif

Could I make a request for the next version - could you do a search filter 'by club', so that you can see the CA / PA of all the current players at a club easily? icon_smile.gif

KUTGW, this is getting nearer and nearer to the standard of Genie Scout with each version released. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kkboy80:

btw amster,

where did u get ur facepacks? looks nice... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's 850mb facepack regrouping different facepacks compiled by ritalix in 3 parts.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZD57O5B

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWIM5GIY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7CM768XU

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stormCL:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

Had one problem and I think it is with the database. I searched for players and saw this 27 year old dude within my budget. Typed his name in and he was actually 33.

Loving it though, very useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here,when i searched with MS,i found Ambrosini

18 years old,when i searched in FM the name i only found him 33 years old!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do CA and PA where correct?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by willb24:

This may be a really stupid question but I have loaded miniscout up and have absolutely no idea how to use it! Help! Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

read the Readme that comes with

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CookieColeman:

So no chance of this for 8.0.0 then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well a 8.0 update would take at least 2 hours. Download the latest patch it will take you 5 minutes icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

amster - great work on this, I'm very impressed with the improvements from v1.2. icon14.gif

Could I make a request for the next version - could you do a search filter 'by club', so that you can see the CA / PA of all the current players at a club easily? icon_smile.gif

KUTGW, this is getting nearer and nearer to the standard of Genie Scout with each version released. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes i was working on it before the release but i realized it will take too much time so surely for the next version. Also nationality, actual club and EU status

amster...is it possible that you can make a mac version?

would it be too much of a hassle? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should wait for Amster for a proper answer but I think its safe to say it wont be happening since its made in Visual Studio .net and so it can only be run on windows.

Hi Amster. It installs ok but then I get the following. Any ideas as to why

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at h.d(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnLocationChanged(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at h.a(Message& A_0)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

ezencryption_lib

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

License

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

ziplib

MiniSE_1.3

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

amster...is it possible that you can make a mac version?

would it be too much of a hassle? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a mac nor a fm mac version

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tlx:

Can i have my 2 cents in??icon_biggrin.gif

When is the possible date of releasing a 1.31 version for those,who are having a 8.0.0 FM ver? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No more 8.0 version planned, install the patch icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUTULA:

Hi Amster. It installs ok but then I get the following. Any ideas as to why

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's related to the Mini Main Form but i can't reproduce the error. I'll see if i can catch the error.

btw i uploaded a new version icon_smile.gif

- Memory Exception Thrown should be fixed

- Added Nationality Field in Search Panel

- Added Club Field in Search Panel

- Forward and Striker are now distinguished

- Fixed shortlist bug, all players should now show correctly

- Fixed reset button not resetting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">n Thrown should be fixed

- Added Nationality Field in Search Panel

- Added Club Field in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm no it's there, re download and it should be the new version.

Archived