[Update] MiniSE 1.3 *Search Feature Include*

amster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xmikejsx:

where is tyhe new download link? some where on that site because i cant find it..

I downloaded the scout and the .NET thing i couldnt get it to work. hope i can though as the other versions was good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not sure to understand, you downloaded an other version (which ones?) that was working fine but now it doesn't work anymore?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xmikejsx:

downloaded both things a couple of times now and its still not working.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which patch are you using? MAke sure you have the latest.

Like xmikejsx,I'm deeply suprised that your program isn't still updated.

The spurising brings from the fact,that you assured us all that the updated ver is available

I really respect your work and i'm suprised,taht you're faster than Genie,so don't get me wrong.

The links are from french site,maybe they didn't change the files,i don't know...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arnica:

Hey amster, does the editor allow me to change attributes? The save button doesn't seem to light up for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a website for this program, so I can read more about it and what it does, its capabilities and see pictures perhaps?

I've only ever used FFM to correct a few things in an on-going game before and was wondering, if 'editing' rather than scouting (which I'm not interested in) is do-able with this program and if so, what things are editable?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tlx:

The spurising brings from the fact,that you assured us all that the updated ver is available

I really respect your work and i'm suprised,taht you're faster than Genie,so don't get me wrong.

The links are from french site,maybe they didn't change the files,i don't know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The files are up to date. I added nationality and club columns, not fields, maybe that's what you missed icon_wink.gif

Ignore my last post guys although if someone can tell me exactly what things are or are not 'edit-able', I would appreciate it.

I had missed the link to the website for this cool tool on the first page. I've now seen it.

Great job Amster! Your dedication and enthusiasm is much admired! Especially with all the updates going on! icon14.gif

I was wondering, if in future, you plan to make your program usable with World-wide Soccer Manager as well? Because many who bought that version such as me, would love to use your work to scout and edit somethings in our save-games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arnica:

Hey amster, does the editor allow me to change attributes? The save button doesn't seem to light up for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't edit the attributes manually for the moment but you can change them all in one click with the preset buttons. You can edit the value of the main panel, you have to press enter to enable the save button

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PLF:

Is there a website for this program, so I can read more about it and what it does, its capabilities and see pictures perhaps?

I've only ever used FFM to correct a few things in an on-going game before and was wondering, if 'editing' rather than scouting (which I'm not interested in) is do-able with this program and if so, what things are editable? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://mxamster.googlepages.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PLF:

Ignore my last post guys although if someone can tell me exactly what things are or are not 'edit-able', I would appreciate it.

I had missed the link to the website for this cool tool on the first page. I've now seen it.

Great job Amster! Your dedication and enthusiasm is much admired! Especially with all the updates going on! icon14.gif

I was wondering, if in future, you plan to make your program usable with World-wide Soccer Manager as well? Because many who bought that version such as me, would love to use your work to scout and edit somethings in our save-games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me a WSM copy, i'll see what i can do icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">amster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

amster, appreciate your effort in coming up with the updates and the program.

want to ask if it would be possible to add a regen search box in the search function in the next update? it would be extremely useful to narrow down the youngsters and separate the regens from those in the db, since i mainly use external scout functions to look for proper and unknown regens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathSpawn:

bit defender antivirus says the your program has a trojan... tried both .rar and .zip </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

McAfee says they're okay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathSpawn:

bit defender antivirus says the your program has a trojan... tried both .rar and .zip </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What trojan does Bitdefender think it is? It won't be surprising it's due to the techniques used to access and edit data in another program since 'normal' programs aren't supposed to do that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

btw i uploaded a new version icon_smile.gif

- Memory Exception Thrown should be fixed

- Added Nationality Field in Search Panel

- Added Club Field in Search Panel

- Forward and Striker are now distinguished

- Fixed shortlist bug, all players should now show correctly

- Fixed reset button not resetting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Game over Genie scout. Now I can play FM!

amster is there a possibility of you adding some new search options: by value and sale value? It's the thing I'm missing the most right now. icon_smile.gif In games with a very big database it takes quite a while to filter and sort everyone out if we include expensive players.

Cheers and KUTGW.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aenariel:

amster is there a possibility of you adding some new search options: by value and sale value? It's the thing I'm missing the most right now. icon_smile.gif In games with a very big database it takes quite a while to filter and sort everyone out if we include expensive players.

Cheers and KUTGW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not specify the CA or PA that is acceptable, then sort by sale value. Easy.

I think what we do need is details of nationality, i keep thinking i have found a real bargain only to see he is not from EU.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Towelie:

Downloaded the update, but I cant even open it without getting.. Completely baffled as to why.

MiniSE_1.3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any chance you know what this is Amster? Cant play FM without this.

amster, is there any way to use your latest version of the MiniSE with the first beta patch? I'm planning on rolling back to that beta patch ('cause for me it's the best ME of them all) but I really want to be able to use your program with all the functions (like the Search option) and the version that you made for that beta patch is very poor.

KUTGW!

Ce site a été suspendu par l’équipe de modération des pages perso.

Si vous en êtes le propriétaire, vous devez avoir reçu un courriel vous expliquant les raisons de sa suspension. Si vous souhaitez rétablir votre site Internet, merci de nous contacter au plus vite par courriel à l’adresse suivante: moderation.pagesperso.internet@orange-ftgroup.com

Something about this site has been suspended by the moderating team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B0SS:

amster, is there any way to use your latest version of the MiniSE with the first beta patch? I'm planning on rolling back to that beta patch ('cause for me it's the best ME of them all) but I really want to be able to use your program with all the functions (like the Search option) and the version that you made for that beta patch is very poor.

KUTGW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im in the same boat as above ^ any possibility of it? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nospam77:

What trojan does Bitdefender think it is? It won't be surprising it's due to the techniques used to access and edit data in another program since 'normal' programs aren't supposed to do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trojan.Dropper.Agent:BJL

this never happened on previous versions of mini scout

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tlx:

The links are from french site,maybe they didn't change the files,i don't know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The files are up to date. I added nationality and club columns, not fields, maybe that's what you missed icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry mate icon_razz.gif

i wish that in future your next versions will include the shortlist-mode in search panel,id would be awesome icon_smile.gif

gr8 work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RealMeanDigsy:

You appear to have your download pages suspended, Amster. It's in French though, of which I can only real a small amount. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea they just lost my subscription icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nospam77:

What trojan does Bitdefender think it is? It won't be surprising it's due to the techniques used to access and edit data in another program since 'normal' programs aren't supposed to do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trojan.Dropper.Agent:BJL

this never happened on previous versions of mini scout </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because the .exe is now compressed and crypted and thus detected as trojan by some scanner. The program do not have any trojan nor virus and will never have.

You can do an online scan here http://www.virustotal.com/

only 8/32 scan detect something. But as i said it does not.

I uploaded a new version, there should be no more trojan or virus detection.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Luque:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B0SS:

KUTGW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im in the same boat as above ^ any possibility of it? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry but not, it's not a full time job you know icon_razz.gif I cant do a version for 8.0.1, 8.0.1b, 8.0, mac, digital, korean , wws... icon_eek.gif

where is tyhe new download link? some where on that site because i cant find it..

I downloaded the scout and the .NET thing i couldnt get it to work. hope i can though as the other versions was good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry amster.. i downloaded the other version which you released and that was good so i wanted the new version with the patch.. I downloaded the 1.3 and the framework but it says error and will close. any ideas?

i am not sure to understand, you downloaded an other version (which ones?) that was working fine but now it doesn't work anymore? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ty for a nice program.

as i always plays in italy i am missing a nice funtcion. i can only sign 1 non eu player per year and it would be nice to have an sorting filter for eu/non eu players.

otherwise this program covers the basics for playing fm.

I've no idea how this works. Can someone explain it to a novice?

I've downloaded it on Vista, and it seems to start up fine. I follow the instructions and click load, and not much seems to happen.

I then go to that screen where you can search based on CA or PA etc, click search, and nothing happens.

For those who had the memory exception problem it should be fixed now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">celtcolm1

Amateur

Posted 26 November 2007 20:51 Hide PostReply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post

I've no idea how this works. Can someone explain it to a novice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you use the latest patch?

hey amster, i tried it again and it still says about the memory exception when i try run it...

hope you can help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? icon_confused.gif

You re downloaded it from here

?

same again matey, sorry being so awkward.. think im theonly one it doesn't work for.. tis ok if there is no easy solution i dont want to take up your time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have anymore time tonight but send me a mail with as much details as possible. A copy of the error, when does it happen, what is your os.. ect..ect.. mxamster@gmail.com

Archived