Semi Final - Deutschland v España , BBC1, 7:30pm BST/ 8:30pm CET

bomma

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come visit the Bundesliga thread in the football forum, if you would have done that, you would have heard of him.

The thread's pretty inactive though, I do check it fwiw. There's no one with any real insight either, like there is for Italian/Spanish/Belgian/Brazilian/Dutch threads.

Also checked it again and there's only one proper mention of Ozil, when someone asks how he's doing. That was quite early in the season though, and they just said he was playing quite well and that he's set up a couple of goals in a match.

The thread's pretty inactive though, I do check it fwiw. There's no one with any real insight either, like there is for Italian/Spanish/Belgian/Brazilian/Dutch threads.

Also checked it again and there's only one proper mention of Ozil, when someone asks how he's doing. That was quite early in the season though, and they just said he was playing quite well and that he's set up a couple of goals in a match.

Thread is now inactive yes, but during the season enough people post in there, some do have the insight, just ask them (not me, I just follow the Dutchies in Germany). Didn't knew there wasn't talk of him tbf...

The game's needed that goal for over an hour. Maybe we might see Germany try and do something now.

wmthcs

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Archived