I got Maicon as captain. Players in my squad getting a game today are:

Julio Cesar

Lugano

M. Pereira

Maicon

Sneijder

Suarez

Tomorrow:

Romero, Lahm, Demichelis, Xavi, Ozil, Messi, Higuain, David Villa.

Never reached 100 points in one round yet :(

Guest roberto922

As I said, 4 of my defence were Brazilian :(

Had Sneijder though. Shame Fabiano was my captain :/

Guest roberto922

Jesus, if Ghana go through I'll have 6 useless Uruguayans and 4 Brazilians as deadwood :/

Had 5 Brazilians and 4 Uruguayans this morning. Thankfully I had Robinho, Forlan and Sneijder so today isn't a total write-off, but trying to make up 25 points in my work league is looking a bit unlikely now.

Suarez is my captain :thdn:

But I have Sneijder and Forlan, so it's not all bad. Currently on 33 points - Suarez just cost me 6 points with his red card. Fud.

Haha, I've just seen that Fifa have given Suarez a point for making the save. :D

You're not serious? :D

Have to take out min 9 players as of now. Knowing tonight Spain will lose. Will force me to take out another three. I got to transfer a whole squad in and out.

Argh bit cheesed off, Brazil and Argentina let me down big time.

Players who have been eliminated will not change in value.

Are you sure? If everyone removes Messi now and buys Klose then Klose's value will go up and Messi's will go down, won't it? It's just no one will buy the Argies now but if you're holding them they may go down a bit whilst others rise

Are you sure? If everyone removes Messi now and buys Klose then Klose's value will go up and Messi's will go down, won't it? It's just no one will buy the Argies now but if you're holding them they may go down a bit whilst others rise

It's from the official rules. I also have a few dead-wood / eliminated players for a number of rounds (well, they are cheap, they free up funds) whose values remains the same.

Ah, yes, I have some Kiwis and they're still 1m come to think of it, player values will rise though, I've made changes already from here on it's 4 teams playing 2 games anyway, final and 3rd place play off so not much to lose except gambling on Spain winning and if they don't I probably wouldn't bring too many Paraguyans in.

23 players is a lot, no point in making loads of changes, can have a team with 7 or 8 players from Uruguay/Holland as that's the first game and you can only change the next day for the other semi, I'm happy to use about 16 of these players tops, anyone scores a 5 or 6 they're probably staying in tbh

Guest roberto922

Villa captain :*) And my dad has Inieista, was raging when the player he passed to missed and Villa latched it in

I am sure Premier League did 'head to head' and wildcards before UEFA/FIFA games did it.

I doubt it. To be honest I haven't really felt much difference with these attacking/defensive bonus. I guess it makes defensive midfielders more important but then they'd have to raise values. Some seasons back bonus for clean sheets for midfielders in the Prem game was 2 so a clean sheet meant a 4 if they played 60 mins.

I think this meant having a cheap top 6 defensive midfielder made them decent points scorers so they changed it to 3 it is now (booking and it's freaking 2, ffs!). They seem to move away from defensive players being so important other than bench players.

I expected FIFA scores to be bigger tbh, defenders with clean sheets are getting 8 or 9 but I was expecting higher than that tbh so it's not really been noticeable. I haven't really checked player by player what they're getting for each thing though but I would if it was the Prem.

They seem to want to make the Prem easier and easier though and most of the changes seem to be towards keeping people interested later in the game. This isn't such a problem for a Euros or World Cup as it happens in a short space of time unlike the months and months of a Prem league season and keeping people coming back to the site and not losing interest the whole season.

Btw, I didn't benefit from the emergency captain once this season ... damn new ideas :mad:

Archived