kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

this is a brilliant tactic. i tried lots of tactics to eliminate manchester utd. in champions league but none of them was helpful. with this tactic i have succeded to eliminate them. thanks a lot

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few doubts: 1-Que tactics are the best 2-Cual are that it is necessary to use always 3-En that differentiate the TWO v2.1 4-Hay that to use always away her(it) v2.2

Originally posted by Inertia1907:

i'm conceding too many goals especially from wing crosses with v.1...

In version 2.1, do you solve this problem kimz?

yes....in my games at least icon_smile.gif

use v2.1 with v1 layout too, use latest OI setting, and tweak it :

complete tactics : page 16

team talk : page 12

tweaking & latest OI : page 14

Originally posted by nen:

I have a few doubts: 1-Que tactics are the best 2-Cual are that it is necessary to use always 3-En that differentiate the TWO v2.1 4-Hay that to use always away her(it) v2.2

im not sure what do you mean....

Seriously guys after using this tactic in season 1 i won champions league and fa cup and league cup and community shield and ended up 3rd in the english premier league and my team was Man utd. so when i started 2nd season i won 1st 10 games with scores of 3-0 or 4-0 as an avg. but after tht i keep on losing seriously dont know why ??? and i really tweak my tactic every game .... i use v2.1 with v1 layout...

so kimz do u prefer for me to change to another type of ur tactics any ways ive got manchester united and i have ronaldo and nani and i always want to use the best peak of both players ???? but ur tactic does not help .... i prefer u make another one for the use of teams tht have classy wingers such as man utd and valencia and barcelona !!!!

Right....

i have tried this tactic continuoulsy for the last 20 games... unfortunately it has failed... miserably.

The strange thing was in my first game... i dominated (just failed to score) and drew... i thought that if my strikers picked up form, i would be flying. This wasnt to be... ever since then i have seen my players give the ball away needlessley, ive seen them let players walk arounf them, when they have been set to tight marking. It doesnt work for me.

I hoped it would, as when i read over what you have written, and studied the tactic once i had downloaded it, i thought that it covered everything.

It doesnt... this doesnt mean that its wrong, it just doesnt work for me...

Hi Kimz. Have you found any tips on how to improve your dm cos I have Lucas and Mascherano and if they do not score they get 6 every game. Last season Lucas scored 4 so he got average rasting of 7.04 but Masch had no goals and average rating of 6.78. I have Sunny on the bench but he is not reaady for the 1st team yet as he keeps giving the ball away and cannot really do anything right! Please help!

Hello

Sorry, but my English is not very good.

I need help.

Game with Atletico de Madrid and I want to know the players best suited and where to place them with the tactic of kimz.

MC-Albelda, Baptista, Raul Garcia, Simao, Jimenez, Luis Garcia, Elano

ST-Bianchi, R. Palacios, Huntelar, Agüero

Thank you

Originally posted by crido:

Hi Kimz. Have you found any tips on how to improve your dm cos I have Lucas and Mascherano and if they do not score they get 6 every game. Last season Lucas scored 4 so he got average rasting of 7.04 but Masch had no goals and average rating of 6.78. I have Sunny on the bench but he is not reaady for the 1st team yet as he keeps giving the ball away and cannot really do anything right! Please help!

no, i havent. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Cameron1911:

Right....

i have tried this tactic continuoulsy for the last 20 games... unfortunately it has failed... miserably.

The strange thing was in my first game... i dominated (just failed to score) and drew... i thought that if my strikers picked up form, i would be flying. This wasnt to be... ever since then i have seen my players give the ball away needlessley, ive seen them let players walk arounf them, when they have been set to tight marking. It doesnt work for me.

I hoped it would, as when i read over what you have written, and studied the tactic once i had downloaded it, i thought that it covered everything.

It doesnt... this doesnt mean that its wrong, it just doesnt work for me...

Originally posted by 3alawi:

Seriously guys after using this tactic in season 1 i won champions league and fa cup and league cup and community shield and ended up 3rd in the english premier league and my team was Man utd. so when i started 2nd season i won 1st 10 games with scores of 3-0 or 4-0 as an avg. but after tht i keep on losing seriously dont know why ??? and i really tweak my tactic every game .... i use v2.1 with v1 layout...

so kimz do u prefer for me to change to another type of ur tactics any ways ive got manchester united and i have ronaldo and nani and i always want to use the best peak of both players ???? but ur tactic does not help .... i prefer u make another one for the use of teams tht have classy wingers such as man utd and valencia and barcelona !!!!

how is your teams morale.... low morale means your players will not do what you instruct them

be careful on commenting media overview and team talks

i have tried creating tactics with wingers, or tactic with 3 DC or 3 ST .....but not works

Kimz, great tactic. Whilst it has improved my play,unfortunately i'm still not getting the results although I am Derby!

First question, why am I giving away so many penalties?!?!?!? I've given away (no joke) about 7 penalties in the first 12 games!

Use the v2.1 for home games and the v2.2 for away games.

Want to try and improve the performances of my defensive midfielders as they consistantly get 5/6's. Let my assistant take my team talks.

Use Jermaine Beckford as my main striker, then normally Barnes, Ghaly in the middle and Robert/Sterjovski as the attacking mids.

Then have the Argentine freebie Almeyda in dmc with Savage.

So frustrated, not expecting to win every game but surely I can avoid relegation somehow. Currently 20th. HELP

Playing as Oxford in League 1 (back to back promotions) trying cf at mormal but also counter attack ticked for games above my league in cup. Results have been good reaching LC 1/4 final against Man U, lost at OT but still should get promotion to Championship and a JPT Final to play.

Let your Ass Man pick team as often, although an odd selection, it normally works eg a MC playing FB.

OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

do we need this instructions?

dave byrd, Lordy, bihdhdhdhbd,

Have tried this tactic with Darlington a couple of times and had a very mixed bag of results, usually resulting in a very bad run conceding gaols. I tried it with V1, no i'm guessing that it is cos I had Foster & Ryan at CB who have good defensive stats but are very slow, also used to concede a lot of goals from corners, maybe something to do with tight marking????

Can you recommend any good signings for league 2 for this tactic, always went for Jody Morris, Gavin Rothery, Sander Puri, Soley, Marcus Bean on loan, jason Kennedy(loan from boro) always did ok up front. Also who to sell, Abbott?

All advice greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by howarda1907:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

do we need this instructions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generally, yes. But some managers have been experimenting with not using any v. weak opponents.

how come when ever i use this tactic i do crap? i am on 8.02, i do all the Opposition instructions yet the other team dominates, every chance i get i miss. (i'm doing the teamtalks aswell)

and this is on Man utd, Tottenham, Juventus etc.

help please thanks

Originally posted by Thandui:

how come when ever i use this tactic i do crap? i am on 8.02, i do all the Opposition instructions yet the other team dominates, every chance i get i miss. (i'm doing the teamtalks aswell)

and this is on Man utd, Tottenham, Juventus etc.

help please thanks

I struggled at first with lots of different tactics but found the following:

1. team talks and team morale are vital

2. opposition instructions + changing tempo

3. I now try ton play 10+ friendlies in pre season against weaker teams so the tactic has bedded in and the team morale is good

Hope that helps icon_smile.gif

With lower leagues ask for a parent- Arsenal are ideal - this gives you 4 quality loan players for season free. You should also try to loan Ebanks Blake and Buy Liviu Ganea also Sabic and Svensson.

For Spurs buy Samba Guilherme VDV and M Fernandez.

I use tactic with no marking and no OIs no tweaks, team talks by Ass Man.

If you have a problem with friendlies set up friendly with under 18s. However with Oxford I had friendly wins against Werder Brenen, Aresnal Reserves and Everton Reserves.

I like the back 6 to be good and heading/jumping, and defending corners mark with FBs and have 2 outside AMCs on posts, amc closing down

Guys this tactic is unbelievable i won chelsea 13-2 :S :S lool :p

MAn utd is unbelievable and iaquinta is also unbelievable almost all my squad too ....

im winin most of my games i print screened the score but i rlly dont know how to find it ... i rlyy want to post this pic to make ur tactic look rlly great for all the people :p

Originally posted by Sicknote09:

kimz - You're a genius mate!

First season with Arsenal (I know, I know, good team, 'cheat' tactic - I'm not a 'proper' FM player!) - won Champs League, won the Prem, League Cup (beat Man Utd 6-5 in the final!!), lost in FA Quarters to Newcastle.

Following on from this, 2nd season saw me win the following...

EURO Super Cup

League Cup

Premiership

FA Cup

Champs League

Not bad eh?!

Once again kimz - hats off to you! icon_biggrin.gif

it's good at attack but not stable, especially the defence

i try the v2.1, follow the team talk and oi, my sheff wed can beat ipswich and chalton the two leaders, but lose another 3~5 games with the teams at the bottom

i feel it's not suitable for the lower league

hi, good work kimz icon14.gif

i'm managing galatasaray and using v1. in 2010, i got real madrid at cl quarter final. on the road, i lost 2-1. at home, i defeated 4-2.

at semi final, i got ac milan. i lost my first game on away, 2-0. at second game, i won 2-0 with good stats in 90 mins. but unfortunately milan defeated me on penalties.

in another word : can you develop something on v1 for away games ?

greetings. thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Defuser:

i'm managing galatasaray and using v1. in 2010, i got real madrid at cl quarter final. on the road, i lost 2-1. at home, i defeated 4-2.

at semi final, i got ac milan. i lost my first game on away, 2-0. at second game, i won 2-0 with good stats in 90 mins. but unfortunately milan defeated me on penalties.

greetings. thanks a lot.

If you are using v1 on the road, try increasing your tempo 2 or 3 notches. Also, consider lowering your width slightly. You might also play the ball to feet to hold more possession.

Good luck!

Well, I can safely say that this tactic is pretty darn good. I started a new game with Newcastle and have just finished my first season and ended up THIRD (using 2.1 most of the time and 2.2 against tougher opposition)

I bought Fernando Meira for 6.25 million from Stuttgart (to help out Steven Taylor at the back) Joe Mattock from Leicester (for the future) for 2 mil and then Andrey Arshavin from Zenith for 8 million (to play as the right amc) Then grabbed Fabio Aurelio from Liverpool when he went on the transfer list for 2.5 mil (to rotate at left back.

Then the highlight being that I sold N'Zogbia for a whopping 40 million pounds to Inter (30 mill now, 10 mil over 1 year and a 50% sell on fee) So with that cash I bought Christopher Samba for 12 mil from Blackburn, Rafhina from Schalke for 9.25 mil and finally Riquelme for 9 million (but alas he did not have a work permit, so I bought him and sent him off to a feeder club for the rest of the season - sucks that I never got to play him yet)

Also sold Milner for 7 mil to Villa, which I know is cheap but I really did not want a winger playing in the amc position (although he did play well) and I really want to get Duff off the wage bill even though he plays pretty well on the amcl position.

I started off VERY slowly using this tactic (only won 1 of the first 6 games) probably becasue I had a lot of new guys in the team (not just ones I bought either) but once the team had time to gel, I was flying!

Have Jiminez(3mil) and Mutu(9.25) coming for next season, so who knows? maybe next season I can go one better.

Originally posted by gooner123:

Hi,I'm arsenal and i was wondering where i should i play fabregas, AMC or DMC? I thought AMC at first but i have heared some people say that he is good as a DMC. what do you recomend.?

it's simple. compare his attacking and defending attributes. then, make a choice.

Originally posted by Defuser:

greetings. thanks a lot.

try v2.1 or v2.1 with v1 layout

tweak it on every games

tweaking & latest OI : page 14 icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by kimz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Defuser:

greetings. thanks a lot.

try v2.1 or v2.1 with v1 layout

tweak it on every games

tweaking & latest OI : page 14 icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, i missed them. icon_biggrin.gif thanks icon14.gif

Guest Mike Cash

Sorry I missed your message, been pretty busy. But thanks for getting back to me about it, I look forward to trying it out soon

Originally posted by lil ole me:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Cash:

Sorry if this has been answered before but Im a bit busy right now to read all the pages.

But has anyone tried this with a really low team, perhaps a North/South conference team. If so how'd it go, any advice or tips on how to use the tactic with them.

Thanks

I was using it in the BSN Division with Barrow and i had them top of the table before being approached by Leyton Orient, which was too good to turn down. So far this tactic has worked on EVERY team i have managed.........

Man Utd, Bolton, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Barrow and now Leyton Orient. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Kimz,

Would you mind breaking down quickly the attributes you are looking for in the team?

What does the top ST need to have, the AM's, defenders, etc.

I noticed you mentioned 2.2 need QUICK defenders, but what of the centre defenders?

Any quick breakdown of what players we should key in to positions would be great! I'm not keen on buying a bunch of foreign players just to fill voids and want to see if I can make current squad work into the tactic!!

Currently Villa.

Cheers.

Archived