Stranraer - Season 6 2015/2016 - Scottish First Division

2mmsgtx.jpg

Competition

Scottish First Division: 7th

Challenge Cup: 3rd Round (v Morton)

League Cup: 2nd Round (v Dundee)

Scottish Cup: 4th Round (v Ross County)

League

We started the season poorly and quickly took over the bottom place, almost halfway through the season we began to change our ways and slowly started to rise out of the relegation spots, with seven games left we decided to change our tactics a little bit which resulted in five wins in the last seven games to take us into 7th place of the league, a good end to a bad start.

League Cup

We met Queen of the South in the 1st round of the League Cup and after being 1-1 after full time we needed extra time to slot home two more goals to secure our win and go to the next round where we met Dundee in a game they had in their pocket from start to finish which saw a final scoreline of 2-4 for Dundee.

Challenge Cup

In the 1st round we met Third Division team Albion Rovers and we drove through them in a game which saw us score three goals, we met another Third Division team in the 2nd round, this time it was Annan who battled bravely to force the game into penalties despite our dominance, we managed to grab the win in penalties to go on to the 3rd round where we would meet Morton.

Morton dominated the first half getting up four goals which proved to be too much for us as we only scored one goal ourselfs in the second half to end the game with a score of 1-4 and we were out of the Challenge Cup.

Scottish Cup

Second Division team Livingston were our first opponents in the Scottish Cup and as expected we got a comfortable 3-0 win to go to the 4th round, there we met Ross County which at that time were leading the First Division, Ross County were the better team in the game but with great defensive work we managed to force the game into a 0-0 draw to force a replay which saw both teams take the lead at one point or another but after Full Time and Extra Time the score was 3-3 which meant that the game went to penalties where Ross County took their win.

Transfers

Transfers

Only a couple of players in two of which from spain which increased the number of spanish players in our squad to a total of 5, this season's transfers also saw Allan Jenkins return so Stranraer after being away for 10 years from his home as he started his career in 1997 at Stranraer.

Player Achievements

None.

Other

The board has started work on upgrading the Training Facilities, here's hoping it will help alot in the coming season.

Also signed a new 3 year contract

Season			League			Position			Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11		   Third Division		10th				     None
2011/12            Third Division               4th                    Promotion Through Playoffs
2012/13           Second Division               9th                                  None
2013/14           Second Division               2nd                                  None
2014/15           Second Division               1st                                Champions
2015/16            First division               7th                                  None

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2011-2012 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: We had a much more comfortable and consistent year aided by several key summer signings as well as the kid, Victor Herranz, who led the lines with 17 goals. I thoguht we might threaten the playoff positions at one point but we settled for 7th place, which is more or less where we stood all year. With a few more additions this summer I think playoff will be well within reach next season.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

Season     League                        League Finish    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Spanish Second Division B4      11th             None
2011/12    Spanish Second Division B4      7th              None

Minorly shameless plug of http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=181008

I had fully intended to carry out this challenge, but due to a loan signing mistake without scouting ability its invalid as far as the rules are I guess so I am going to update progress outside of this thread! (but still following others progress in it!) I picked Venezia (http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8875/overvieww.jpg) and have really enjoyed it so far. Thumbs up regardless - really enjoyed the italian lower leagues. A bit more flair and class than the English lower leagues that I struggle with!

Besides, Italian regens are just so much more interesting!

Well after a hiatus, and the beginning of my own Sign-up based in Fafe, I have decided to come back to the place where it all began. Des Tiny is returning to Portugal for a new game in 2010, after failings in Scotland with the bug, and annoyance in Turkey I have decided that I love Portugal enough to give it another go. So I currently have a game on Holiday, all players from Portugal & Top Level Clubs in Europe loaded with a large database. This gave me 14000 players and a Computer Performance of 2 stars, with Expected Speed of 3 stars. So here we go Des Tiny is BACK!

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

lusitano_de_evora_home.pnglusitano_de_evora_third.png

Well the date is June 30th 2010, and Des Tiny has stepped back into the Big Euro Challenge as the new Manager of Lusitano de Evora (Lusitano Ginasio Clube) in the 2nd Division South. With the media predicting us to finish 7th, and the board wanting a top half finish, Tiny has decided to agree with them. The club is in a 58 year drought having last won a title in 1952 when they took out the 2nd Tier (Segunda Divisao), hopefully Tiny can take them back to this historic result.

The Club

Information

Background

Squad

Predicted: 7th

Expectations: Top Half

I will be running this on alternating days with my Fafeful sign-up, but I am glad to be back, and I absolutely love these jerseys.

A good season there Sazchu, hope my first season in Division One goes as well.

I tried a game in Spain a few years ago and the promotion rules drove me insane. I managed to win my division two years running and still not get promoted. Are there still no automatic promotion places?

kirik.jpg

2011/12 - Season Two Report - Kirikkalespor

Media Prediction - 10th (out of 18)

We were drawn in Group B this season, and as a consequence were up against an almost completely different set of teams this year, which added interest and was a tiny consolation for not getting promoted last year.

The board expected a top half finish with a lower wage budget, and with increasing debt I decided to go for broke this season and went well above it. The key player was still Abdullah Benli who had been at the club when I arrived, but the rest of the team were now completely mine. I made my first major mistake in signing Kiladze, as I'd assumed that because he was scoutable he had Turkish nationality, but he was actually Georgian and could not play in the Second Division, which taught me to look more carefully in future!

In the end we took the title at a canter, with the new signings gelling well with the players kept from last season. Mehmet Sedef, who had a poor first season on the left wing, came into his own this year, but bizarrely refused to sign a new contract after promotion. Ozden Ongun took the #1 Jersey and kept 15 clean sheets and was the only ever-present.

Annoyingly, we weren't entered into the Turkish Cup for some reason, cutting off a potential revenue stream, but our finances should adjust now we've been promoted.

League Table

Graph

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila - Italian Serie C1/A 2011/12

Transfers - Another complete rebuild as I released a lot of players who were at the club when I arrived. Again loans were required to add quality and keep the wage bill down.

Italian Serie C1/A

Predicted: 17th | Final Position: 7th | Graph

5 draws and a loss from the first 6 games saw us in the relegation playout spots but the team finally started to settle and we began to climb the table. By the mid-point of the season we were in the last playoff spot on GD but still only 9 points above the playout spots.

The main aim of the season, avoiding relegation, was achieved with 6 games to play at which point we'd fallen back one place and found ourselves stranded in 6th, 4 pts behind Cremonese in the last playoff spot of 5th and 9 pts ahead of 7th placed Lumezzane. After that, rather than push on for the last playoff spot we collapsed completely only getting 4 pts in the final 6 games allowing Lumezzane to take 6th on the final day.

Italian Cup - 1st Qualifying Rnd

Serie C Cup - 2nd Round - 2 poor performances.

Other News

Finances - Had to use all of the wage bill plus a bit more which meant a loss for the season.

Club Records

Awards

N/A

Stars

Most Assists: Riccardo Riccitelli - 7

Most Goals: Paolo Negroni - 10

Most MoM: Jorge - 4

Highest Avg Rating: Jorge - 7.04

Fan Player of the Year: Zvonimir Mostarlic

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

Montevarchi Calcio Aquila Trophy Room

Serie C2/B x 1 - 2010/11

Italian C2 Super Cup x 1 - 2010/11

Career History

Season   League      Pos.  Serie C Cup  Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  Serie C2/B  1st   2nd Rnd      N/A       N/A            Serie C2/B Champions, C2 Super Cup
2011/12  Serie C1/A  7th   2nd Rnd      1st Qual. N/A            None

Next Season...Less draws, more goals..

Flashman - i might be mistaken, but when playing as Portugalete last year, didn't you maintain a Spanish only policy with them?? i know they're a Basque team. did you not consider a Basque only policy, before going for Spanish only?? will you do that again???

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2012-2013 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: A disappoint year saw us take a step back. I felt the playoffs and even promotion would be a realistic target but we had a dreadful start to the season failed to recover from it. We were entered into the Spanish Cup for the first time and had a great run. We reached the 4th round where we lost to Valencia, which was a great pay day. I also sold my starting goalkeeper for £500k+ clauses so my finances are currently in great shape.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    Spanish Second Division B4      9th              None

I absolutely give up with Holland. I battled all season o reach the play-offs and we made it then all my loan players left before the end of the season even though they were on loan until the end of the season. We then put in some magical gritty prformances and get promoted. We then get given our TV money which was 1.6mil, unfortunately it never showed up in our finances, so we have nothing to spend. Gutted!

I am going to restart in another country.

t8kozo.jpg

Algeciras C.F '10-'11

Segunda División B: 12th(45pts)

This was the year when my young promotion pushers turned into relegation fighters.

We started badly, and that trend generally continued throughout the season.

Our form came in streaks, we had a long period of general rubishness in the early part of the season, this was followed by a 6 game winning streak, with 13 games without a win following soon after.

Too be honest I'm surprised we stayed up, and I'm sill blaming my chairman for selling my star player from last season.

Goals: Chus López(13)

Assists: Antonio Cordiero(9)

Avg Rating: Israel(7.17)

Transfers: Yes we had some of those.

Star Player:

Pedro Jose Barrancos:

My Spanish star, on loan last season where he impressed, he was brought in on a permanent free and he gave us more of the same.

Special mention goes to Giuseppe Vantaggiato, who despite being as far as I can tell, completely rubbish managed to grab himself 7 in 14.

Flashman - i might be mistaken, but when playing as Portugalete last year, didn't you maintain a Spanish only policy with them?? i know they're a Basque team. did you not consider a Basque only policy, before going for Spanish only?? will you do that again???

Well when I started I did want it to be all basque but the better youngsters coming through weren't basque, so went to a spanish policy and it really was difficult so I had a core of spanish players and all youngsters I signed were spanish. Ultimatly it was too hard and had to sign foreigners, once I got into La Liga I struggled for years, iirc i got to 2024 and the only good year I had was finishing 10th and my striker who was from Panama got the golden boot for the league, he was then sold by my chairman to Arsenal for £15.75m. That was the story behind the whole thing, money, I couldn't afford big wages at all and made a loss every season, meaning that I had to bring in cheap foreigners or spanish youngsters from lower league.

So this time around I don't think I will be able to stick to a policy like that (I've already signed foreigners :p ). Mainly because my squad consisted of 2 players that were anywhere near the quality of the league and needed a lot of quick transfers in and still not doing well in the early stages of the season.

Well when I started I did want it to be all basque but the better youngsters coming through weren't basque' date=' so went to a spanish policy and it really was difficult so I had a core of spanish players and all youngsters I signed were spanish. Ultimatly it was too hard and had to sign foreigners, once I got into La Liga I struggled for years, iirc i got to 2024 and the only good year I had was finishing 10th and my striker who was from Panama got the golden boot for the league, he was then sold by my chairman to Arsenal for £15.75m. That was the story behind the whole thing, money, I couldn't afford big wages at all and made a loss every season, meaning that I had to bring in cheap foreigners or spanish youngsters from lower league.

So this time around I don't think I will be able to stick to a policy like that (I've already signed foreigners :p ). Mainly because my squad consisted of 2 players that were anywhere near the quality of the league and needed a lot of quick transfers in and still not doing well in the early stages of the season.[/quote']

i thought i remembered right!! :p i can't blame you to be honest - whilst it would be good to do you can't ignore foreign talent in this gaem, especially it seems in FM10. good luck with Portugalete this time :thup:

FC_Libourne_Saint-Seurin_L_Isle-log.gif

FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin, 2016-17, Ligue 2

League Position - 13th: Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

Summary

Thankfully our board hadn't invested anymore we didn't have into the stadium, or thrown money down the sink in any other way. I had around 1M to spend in the transfer window and I feel I spent it wisely, strengthening the squad with some good signings. The squad handled the step up this season a lot better than 2 years ago, as we didn't really look like we were in a relegation battle for most of the season. I also brought in a young Czech striker in an uncharacteristic signing of a hot young prospect, rather than an experienced player. I'm not sure if we are in a position to improve next season or not, we seem to have around 1M in the bank, but who knows what the board will decide to do with it?!?!

Key Players

Omar Rizki - The Moroccan striker still on loan from FC Nantes had a good season in Ligue 2, averaging around a goal every other game.

Sergio Marbus - The Dutchman was a key part of our midfield.

U21 Player of the Year

Martin Obermajer - The 17 year old Czech striker showed some promising signs in the few games he did play in, scoring 5 goals in 7 starts.

Career Overview

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  National    4th       None
2011/12  National    5th       None
2012/13  National    7th       None
2013/14  National    2nd       Promoted 
2014/15  Ligue 2    18th       Relegated
2015/16  National    3rd       Promotion
2016/17  Ligue 2    13th       None

[b]Trophies won:

[/b]

FC Saarbrucken Season 1 Report

After losing my rag in Holland I decided to relocate to Germany and took up the post in the coal mining hub that is Saarbrucken.

Manager Profile

After building a squad through the pre-season we embarked on an epic campaign. We started slowly but gained momentum as the season progressed. An 8 game winning streak put us into the playoffs where we faced Oberhausen. We won the first leg at home 2-0 with some help from the referee (2 penalty shouts turned down). We then went for the 2nd leg with the most negative tactics I could muster. We drew 1-1 and were promoted.

Squad

League Table

Transfers

Loan signing Laurie Dalle Valle from Liverpool was our hero and went goal crazy after Christmas.

The aim for next season is to stay in the second division and start building for the future.

:)

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2013-2014 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: After last years disappointment we took a big step forward this season. We still conceded too many goals, more goals than last year in fact but our strikers did a much better job as we scored 72 goals, which was 2nd in the league. The playoffs were my goal and that's what we got after finishing 4th. We got through the first playoff round beating Alicante 6-4 on aggregate. We then drew the B4 champions Granada in the 2nd round and lost on away goals after a 4-4 aggregate draw.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

2013/14    Spanish Second Division B4      4th              None

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

lusitano_de_evora_home.png

After checking out the Squad, I decided I really needed to bring in some replacements, so that is what the month of July was about. I brought in a whole squad of players and then some, with a total of 31 players joining the club and all bar one of the current crop have been sent packing. Below is a rundown on my entire new squad. I would like some help in what people think of them as I may send some more packing and bring in others.

The Bring-ins

Zito (ML)

Vitor Almeida (ST)

Russo (MR)

Ruben Caetano (MC)

Setubal (DRC,DM)

Roberto Carlos (DC)

Ricardo Campos (GK)

Ribas (DL)

Quaresma (D/ML)

Pedro Ganhao (MC)

Paulo Renato (DM)

Nilton (ST)

Mota (ST)

Miguel (GK)

Mauro (DC)

Mauro (MR)

Mario Silva (DL)

Mamede (DM)

Magno (ST)

Jose Manuel (GK)

Jorge Gueifao (DR)

Hugo Carvalho (DM)

Hernani (AM)

Helder Ferreira (DC)

Helder Costa (ML)

Gerson (DC)

Franco (DC)

Fabio Domingos (DC/DM)

Djibril (ST)

Daniel (DM)

Calu (DLC)

Antonio Alves (ST)

Amilcar Baia (DL)

Well there is a run down of the current 32 players in my club. Hopefully people have some tips, my friendlies have been poor, I have had 1 draw and 2 losses straight up against teams about my own level. Now I need to decide on who is going to be together and then I will start playing away. :)

Well our 4th Friendly was against Maia and score at halftime is 6:0 to us, Djibril has scored a Double Hattrick in the first half. I have basically selected my own top XI as follows - Manuel, Gueifao, Silva, Mauro, Franco, Mauro, Costa, Mamede, Caetano, Alves & Djibril. And they have been stunning.

I subbed off the entire team at halftime as they were a bit worn out, but the second half saw us score 3 more, Magno added 2 & Quaresma scored the final goal for our huge 9:0 victory. Djibril took out the Man of the Match with a 10.0 rating. His goals at 2, 3, 10, 25, 37 & 40.

lusitano_de_evora_home.png

Lusitano de Evora's 1st XI

I have decided on my starting XI, but with such a huge squad and being over wage budget I am probably going to have to try and get rid of some fringe players. So here we go:

GK: Jose Manuel - He was the best of our 3 goalies, has to start.

DR: Jorge Gueifao - The weakest player in our line-up, but not many DR's around.

DL: Mario Silva - He will be the Kipulo of Evora's team.

DC: Franco - He will captain the side from the back, the best defender we have.

DC: Mauro - An injury left him out early, but he will be back.

MR: Mauro - Without a doubt he will be one of the stars of this squad.

ML: Helder Costa - He looks very good down the left and impressed in friendlies.

MC: Jose Maria - The 32nd signing for the club, he looks solid.

MC: Ruben Caetano - He doesn't look as good as some of our Mids, but he has been good.

ST: Djibril - The youngster looks great, and he has been called up to the International squad

ST: Antonio Alves - He will be the one who backs up my young number 1.

I like the look of my side at this point, but I can still improve on it. I will see who comes along as we go. I have just completed our first match, a home Cup tie, and we won 2:1, Alves & Maria scored the goals, with Maria assisting on Alves one and grabbing man of the match. The goal against came from a penalty given away by Franco, he showed a much better performance after halftime. Djibril will be playing for the Guinea-Bissau National Team in the coming weeks.

1000000656.gif

2012 Season Review - C1/B (2nd season in charge)

Following the surprising success of Pisa under my first season of management, i was hoping that the club weren't expecting miracles. I decided to recruit quite heavily, but hardly spent a penny really. My main focus was attracting players on frees, whilst grabbing a couple of youngsters on loan from Roma.

As the season commenced my squad for the season was assembled and the media expected us to finish mid-table. I thought that this was a fair estimate of our ability. Let's see how the season unfolded! :rolleyes:

League - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/btitle.jpg

C1 Super Cup - http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/c1supercup.jpg

C1 Cup- http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/CCupWin.jpg

So let's recap, 3 tournaments entered - 3 tournaments won :eek:

Man what a season :cool:

It now means we'll be competing in Serie B next season following Back to Back promotions. Not sure it will be possible to surpass this season's achievements, but i'll give it a go!

Players

Here are the guys that rocked C1 in all competitions:

Buijs - A new MR and Captain for Pisa. He had a very solid season, and i would have expected his value to be much higher given his stats, but what do i know! http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Buijs.jpg

Wilker - A Brazilian AMC who proved to have a sharp eye for goal, in fact he led the teams scoring in the league. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/wilker.jpg

Kleizen- ST who ended up partnering Gallardo up front. A solid season, but probably won't cut it in Serie B. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Kleizen.jpg

Shea - A young American i picked up on a free and he proved he was more than capable at this level. He ended up holding down the ML position for the majority of teh season.http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/brekshea.jpg

Bouzid - An International DC who almost single handedly held the back tight and proved the rock in the defence. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/bouzid.jpg

and here is the guy who is fast developing into a star, well Eusebio thinks so! http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Galltipped.jpg

Gallardo -Well he continued to prove to be the star of Pisa. His goals and assists certainly led him to become a thorn in everyone's side. Keeping him is going to prove to be more difficult now that he has shown he can score goals in 2 successive seasons. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/marcus_cook_2008/Gallardo-1.jpg

Let's see who i manage to bring in before the season begins?

I've never really seen the point of cups before so I've always fielded a second string team to concentrate on the league, but my home loss to Sevilla in the Spanish Cup fourth round just netted me a sweet 85K in a single match, which is more than my entire profit last year, Algeciras C.F may be Semi-Pro no longer.

cookie that's very impressive!! i managed to win those three last season also. currently just completed the transfer window and have built a squad i HOPE will be good enough for Serie B. i shall introduce the gang at some point soon.....

Just had a mass protest from my players after fining my Captain, he'd been sent off for the second time this season. Any idea how long before this will die down? Fortunately we only have one more game before the winter break.

never seen that before so can't help you personally......

cookie that's very impressive!! i managed to win those three last season also. currently just completed the transfer window and have built a squad i HOPE will be good enough for Serie B. i shall introduce the gang at some point soon.....

How much did you have in a kitty? I've managed to bring in quite a few guys on free and the only player i paid for was Maycon a DMC. I've picked up Bouzid's Algerian international mate Ghezzal up front on a free and he's worth £2.2 mil!

Rlipscombe - Who's you predicting to have a good season for yo in Serie B?

i got £1.2 million in transfers and £60k p/w in wages. hit wage budget but have £1.6 million in transfers fees now!! sold players who didn't want new contracts etc., and bought mainly frees. i'll get a guide to my new signings up for tomorrow, but if i tip one based on early season, it will be Koke....

i got £1.2 million in transfers and £60k p/w in wages. hit wage budget but have £1.6 million in transfers fees now!! sold players who didn't want new contracts etc., and bought mainly frees. i'll get a guide to my new signings up for tomorrow, but if i tip one based on early season, it will be Koke....

Everybody seems to be getting similar amounts in the 2nd division of their country!

Got 400K left out of my 1.2m although I did make a couple of sales. Can't really get anybody that good as I have a transfer happening in January. A much needed left back.

Still, I could do with a clinical striker.

SV Stuttgarter Kickers - German Second Division 2011/12

After an easy season last time out, I guess it got serious here.

Table - http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3530/fmgermantable1.jpg

Progress - http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4894/fmgermanprogress1.jpg

As you can see, I ended up comfortably in second place, which in the end felt like a failure. We barely hung onto wins in matches during the early stages of the season, and were yo yoing up and down the table, but, largely thanks to my wonderful strikers, we managed to gain some consistency and we sweeping teams aside. Both free transfers, they tore the opposition apart. Going in to the last day, a win would've given us the title, but our opponents got an 80th minute equaliser and we slipped back into second.

Squad - http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/671/fmgermansquad1s.jpg Defensively we were a bit thin, and none the back four are really good enough for the Bundeslige. Midfield we have depth in the middle of the park but out wide we lack any good back ups. Up front is the same story really, I think Fomin should cut it in the top league. He has big clubs sniffing around though, so to hold onto him will be a challenge.

Transfers - http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7697/fmgermantransfers1.jpg All in for free. It was basically a new first 11, who took a while to gel but were great when they did. The 2.1m received for Milwhatshisname was welcome; he was soemone signed before I arrived, and the money kept us afloat financially through the year.

Aims - To stay up really. I've only been given 3.2m to spend next year, but the Bundesliga isn't a particularly strong division.

Season     League   Position   Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  Division 3    3rd       Promoted through play offs.
2011/12  Division 2    2nd       Promoted, Lost in German Cup 1st Round

G. Keenan's Velez C.F.- Spanish Second Division B4- 2014-2015 Season

vlezcf.png

Season review: This is a difficult league to get promoted from. We had a horrible start to the season and we languished around mid table for what seemed like ages, but fortunately our form turned around in the second half of the season. By the end of the year we managed to wrap up our 2nd straight 4th place finish, and with it, another crack at the playoffs. Unfortunately we drew Osasuna in the first playoff round, and they rather comfortably beat us.

League Table

Graph

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Managerial History:

2013/14    Spanish Second Division B4      4th              None
2014/15    Spanish Second Division B4      4th              None

Ha! I hadn't checked in here for a few days and saw GK had posted. Tried to guess how many seasons he'd done by now. I guessed 4. 1 off :(. Looks like you're having as much difficulty as I had with Castillo there :thdn:. Its a bloody tough league to escape from imo

Archived