[Released] Steklo X

TomDixon77

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stunning as always mate, much appreciated. I guess you're waiting on SI before the background problem can be fixed?

Aye, though once it is (assuming the code from FM09 still works) then you should just be able to tick the 'show background pictures' box and be on your way.

Where do I extract the file to? Using Steam

The same place as in the instructions thread at teh top of the forum

hi

what do i have to change that team-logos are shown on the match-overview-screen instead of the kits (as usually)?

You can't.

I really, really hope SI take a look at this skin. The default skins they have given us the past 2 years have quite frankly been disgraceful. If a skin like this can be created by a fan and given to the community for free, SI should be ashamed.

Hope they realise that FM is more than just statistics on a screen for FM11.

CaptainFerret, without you and others I would not be enjoying this game nearly as much, truly beautiful skin.

good work Captain Ferret, just wondering if you have any plans to put the changeable backgrounds like the ones in 2009's steklo back in this new version at any point?

The code needed in 09 is in there, so hopefully when the problem is fixed by SI, you should just be able to tick the 'enable backgrounds' box.

The skin is very nice as every year.

One little bug only.I have set the match day info widgets on the side of my 3d screen but every time i go to tactics screen and back to 3d it auto arrange them more inside.Could you pls take a look at it?

The skin is very nice as every year.

One little bug only.I have set the match day info widgets on the side of my 3d screen but every time i go to tactics screen and back to 3d it auto arrange them more inside.Could you pls take a look at it?

That's not the skin doing that, as it's using the default match full screen xml file.

the only way to get this skin is to register at that site

thats just not on .the reason are that iv registerd and the site before ..but never got a email com

iv done this many times ... it never lets me sign in ..therefore you cant get the skin

ok iv just got your skin now .... but every time i load it up i get FM 2010 v10.1.0.84702 (2009.11.09 10.40.05) crash dump ?

why ?

iv put back my default skin and all is working well again ... keep getting crash dump on yours

ooh, that's odd. Check inside the skin folder, is it suspiciously empty?

None of the links to the skin is working..Looks awesome so would be most appreciated if you uploaded somewhere that the link works..

I'll add a filefront mirror later on (I'm in work now, so I can't do it from here), and post up here when it's done.

ooh, that's odd. Check inside the skin folder, is it suspiciously empty?

i really cant get my head around this one .. iv even download other skins and they all work ok .. i really cant understand why every time i load up yours that i get the crash dump.

this is so strange .. iv made skins before myself . so its not like i dont know what im doing .

i just can not understand this for the life off me

In the absence of Rinnakkain for FM2010 I'm using Steklo X. However, because I don't want thousands of extra logos cluttering up my hard-disk, I have no background logos. I can't bear the default ones but don't want to turn them off altogether as the game looks very boring without them. Soooo...

Using some code I've cobbled together from my own limited knowledge and various other skins, I've got the game creating them for me. Unfortunately they're not sitting in the header correctly (see below). How do I remove the portion showing below the tabs? I'm guessing it's something to do with containers, but I'm at a loss as to how to solve it :(

2i8zwva.jpg

Is it possible to remove or change the grey background on the Processing screen too? I imagine changing it would be as simple as using a different image?

Thanks for (another) fantastic skin :thup:

In the absence of Rinnakkain for FM2010 I'm using Steklo X. However, because I don't want thousands of extra logos cluttering up my hard-disk, I have no background logos. I can't bear the default ones but don't want to turn them off altogether as the game looks very boring without them. Soooo...

Using some code I've cobbled together from my own limited knowledge and various other skins, I've got the game creating them for me. Unfortunately they're not sitting in the header correctly (see below). How do I remove the portion showing below the tabs? I'm guessing it's something to do with containers, but I'm at a loss as to how to solve it :(

2i8zwva.jpg

Is it possible to remove or change the grey background on the Processing screen too? I imagine changing it would be as simple as using a different image?

Thanks for (another) fantastic skin :thup:

If you can zip up your match titlebar.xml and pop it onto filefront or somesuch, I'll have a look for you.

The grey background (Do people think the games flicking the v's at them from behind it or something?) can be removed by removing the background image widget at the top of progress panel.xml

Just found an error too. I went to cancel an affiliate club and there were no buttons to press :confused:

http://i36.tinypic.com/fveq9l.jpg

Does that happen on the default skin?

If you can zip up your match titlebar.xml and pop it onto filefront or somesuch, I'll have a look for you.

The grey background (Do people think the games flicking the v's at them from behind it or something?) can be removed by removing the background image widget at the top of progress panel.xml

Does that happen on the default skin?

Cheers, I'll do that later on :thup:

I like the change of screen when processing, I'm just not a fan of the plain grey :)

Default skin shows as below...

2rdx6jq.jpg

The box seems much deeper on the default skin, as though Steklo would have the buttons there if the box were bigger.

Cheers, I'll do that later on :thup:

I like the change of screen when processing, I'm just not a fan of the plain grey :)

Default skin shows as below...

2rdx6jq.jpg

The box seems much deeper on the default skin, as though Steklo would have the buttons there if the box were bigger.

I'll have a look at that later. It's a bit odd, as that screen shouldn't have been touched.

Just tried ur skin and it looks great. However when on my club squad screen the background goes back to the default grey background. Not the background for ur skin. Ur background shows up on all other squad screens. Anyone else have this problem or know how i fix it?? thanks.

Just tried ur skin and it looks great. However when on my club squad screen the background goes back to the default grey background. Not the background for ur skin. Ur background shows up on all other squad screens. Anyone else have this problem or know how i fix it?? thanks.

You've got background pictures enabled in your preferences. Until SI roll out a fix for it, I'd just untick the box, as they don't work.

You've got background pictures enabled in your preferences. Until SI roll out a fix for it, I'd just untick the box, as they don't work.

Thanks 4 ur quick reply. What a dumbass i am! Ur skin is great would b even better with changing background pics. lets hope SI can sort this out. Appreciate ur hard work on this skin:)

Archived