[Released] Steklo X

TomDixon77

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logical as in somewhere on its own where you have to move the mouse over the whole screen, as opposed to up where all the action is? :D

Looks good as ever though, CaptainFerret - nice work :thup:

No,logical as in screen is read top left to bottom right ............then continue.As it now stands to go from for example the pre-match advice meeting you have to move the mouse from err........bottom right to top right or,over the whole screen! ;)

More screenshots!

The continue/back/next buttons are now in place, as well as the menubar tabs. The show/hide tab will be replaced by the background selector, that's just there for me to test the hideable calendar bar (yes, it hides, oooh!) There's also a match screenshot too.

th_4DomenicoCriscito.png th_EmpolivAtMadrid.png th_FKPartizanBeograd.png

Will it work with stadium backgrounds?

I think so, I've not tried it yet, though.

Looks great! Hope you can release it soon

It's going to be after the full game comes out at the earliest, as I'm not going to be able to work on it for a week after saturday.

Its looking very nice CaptainFerret! Im getting really excited about this years FM and this skin will make the game better as always. Im glad you have decided to do the Steklo skin this year, as i said above ive been using this skin for years, imho its been the best skin made. Just a couple of questions though:-

Will there be an option for just black again?

Will there be a shortcut for reserves and u21/u18 teams? (i dont see it on the new screenshots)

Its looking very nice CaptainFerret! Im getting really excited about this years FM and this skin will make the game better as always. Im glad you have decided to do the Steklo skin this year, as i said above ive been using this skin for years, imho its been the best skin made. Just a couple of questions though:-

Will there be an option for just black again?

Will there be a shortcut for reserves and u21/u18 teams? (i dont see it on the new screenshots)

I've not put the background selector in yet, but there will be a range of backgrounds to suit all (lack of) tastes

I've not done a squad page screenshot of a team in an active league, but they will be with the tabs on the left hand side just like the default skin

I've not put the background selector in yet, but there will be a range of backgrounds to suit all (lack of) tastes

I've not done a squad page screenshot of a team in an active league, but they will be with the tabs on the left hand side just like the default skin

Cool! Cant wait to use it!

I've put the background selector in, so here's the last couple of screenshots for a while:

th_4JonathanMcKain.png th_SouthKorea.png th_TorontoFC.png

There is a chance that at low resolutions, the tabs on the left and right will run into each other if the text inside is particularly long. I might not be able to do anything this.

Hey CaptainFerret.. im liking the skin! cant wait till you release it...

just a quick question..

On your screenshots of the players, can you point me in the right direction of those face logos you have got.. i really want a face pack were you can just see his head and thats all, just like the offical ones.. if u know it would be great, and anyone elses input is a plus! Thanks..

Just fanmail here - I've used Steklo for the last FM versions, it's absolutely the best one out there. Came here with the sole purpose of finding the FM10 version. I'll keep my eyes on this thread :) KUTGW :thup:

will this work in windowed mode without cutting off the bottom player attributes?
That is very important

Great skin, but without the bottom stats it's massively flawed

Well, that's only an issue if you force the game to work at a resolution it's not supposed to work at, so it's not 'massively flawed' if it doesn't (though it probably will)

when is it released?

I've (literally) just got back in from being on a 7 day training course for work, so it'll be a few days at least. I've not even had chance to start the full game up yet! :p

Well, that's only an issue if you force the game to work at a resolution it's not supposed to work at, so it's not 'massively flawed' if it doesn't (though it probably will)

I've (literally) just got back in from being on a 7 day training course for work, so it'll be a few days at least. I've not even had chance to start the full game up yet! :p

I don't think its flawed its just my laptop only has a little monitor and steklo making that not be an issue was one of the reasons I loved it so much on fm09

But i play on windowed mode now (the window is maximised and fils the whole of my monitor, i only window it so i can use Msn and read internet much easier) and it never cuts the bottom stats off.

But i have had skins in versions like 08 or 09 that have cut the 2 bottom stats off.

Archived