Artem Milevskyi

Full Name: Artem Milevskiy

Club: Dynamo Kyiv

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: ST

Screenshot:

f19vvd.jpg

Just signed him for Man City (£12.25 million) for the upcoming 09/10 season on the back of a very good scout report. Now usually i know my onions when it comes to football but i must confess I have never heard of this guy. Anyone care to shed some light on this fella?

Great goal scorer really... 12.25M is probably good money spent. He has good dribbling skills and an eye for goal. I had a City season a while back and him and Robinho were scoring for fun. Target man type player. At the moment for my Liverpool team, keeping Gonzalo Higuain out. Really good player. Only had a couple of examples where he hasnt scored a lot really so fingers crossed he whacks them in for you mate.

He's an amzing player. I bought him for £0 i think it was roma brought him in for something like 20 mill and half way through the season they offered him for 0 so i took him to my wolfsburg team... which i won the league with :D. He scored bloody loads and even though he came half way through the season he nearly became top goalscorer

He's an amzing player. I bought him for £0 i think it was roma brought him in for something like 20 mill and half way through the season they offered him for 0 so i took him to my wolfsburg team... which i won the league with :D. He scored bloody loads and even though he came half way through the season he nearly became top goalscorer

I'm assembling the bloody soviet union at City, a load of Russians, Ukrainians etc, they are the only bloody decent players that are willing to join:)

Haa! Artem is great. Lovely KGB and Soviets. Should all be friends!

Back to reality tho... Milevskyi just scored 3 in 2 for me on a random set of starts. Keeping Higuain and Martins out. Looking t sell them both tho :( Set him as target man... He will do the rest.

• 4 weeks later...

Scored 21 in 19 between January and the end of the season for my Spurs team season 1. Him and Balotelli struck up some partnership! His form has dipped now, but still getting about 15-20 goals a season

Ive also gone very Russian/Ukrainian. My "Spurussia" squad includes Pogrebnyak, Milevskyi, Pavluchenko, Arshavin, Prudnikov and Shevchenko

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, just saw this player in my save at Aston Villa. I'm in season 3 and his stats have increased by 1-3 (in comparison to the screen-shot of him in the 1st post).

Looks like a great player, can't believe I haven't heard of him.

• 1 month later...
Dang, just saw this player in my save at Aston Villa. I'm in season 3 and his stats have increased by 1-3 (in comparison to the screen-shot of him in the 1st post).

Looks like a great player, can't believe I haven't heard of him.

He's gone to Villa on mine also! Went there in 2010/11 season for £11.5m

Scored 19 in 28 first season and so far 10 in 14 this season, also gets a high amount of assists

Here's a screenshot of his career stats in my Milan save, he's just retired to become a coach 36.

ArtemMilevskyi.png

He also got 54 goals in 86 caps for Ukraine

BTW, I didn't manage him at any point so all of those stats are from AI management

Thats outrageous. Any average rating over 7 is good for a season but 7.31 over that long is awesome. Plus it was AI.

I loaned him for £1.5m in Jan 09 with Fiorentina with option to buy for £6.25m.

He was great, 18 apps, 12 goals, 2 assists, AR: 7.24

Problem was I had no budget left and only got wage funds after the loan expired so there was no way I could buy him for £6.25m. Now I can only get him for £11.25m so unsure. Don't know if he'll do me as well as Vela, Obasi or Kerrison and I've signed Falcao on a free as backup.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this guy for €12m for Racing in Season Two and he scored 24 league goals and around 40 overall. He's a good finisher, strong, good in the air and very good at dribbling. He's pretty loyal too, I'm in his favoured personnel and my club is in his favoured clubs. Chelsea, Inter and Juve have all made bids and expressed interest but he wants to stay and doesn't mind if I reject bids.

• 1 month later...

Yeah it has only been a few weeks now, but with my tactic I have always struggled to get my central striker scoring. Milevskyi is pretty much an all rounder, so was curious what settings had him banging in the goals for other people.

Yeah it has only been a few weeks now, but with my tactic I have always struggled to get my central striker scoring. Milevskyi is pretty much an all rounder, so was curious what settings had him banging in the goals for other people.

I kept it fairly basic for him, not much CF either.

What I have for him at the moment is...

Mentality - Attacking (18)

CF - Normal (10)

Passing Style - Mixed (7)

Closing Down - Own Area (6)

FR's - Often

RWB - Mixed

Long Shots- mixed

Through Balls - Rarely

Cross Ball - Rarely

Tight Marking - No

I don't have him set up as a targetman or anything so don't know if that will affect much... Maybe he just needs time to settle in, it's just I find whenever the ball gets passed to him, or he gets the ball, it is intercepted or he is tackled... Just always out-numbered. I have 3 upfront with 2 being on the widest positions, so I'm not sure how to set the central striker so he isn't constantly being put under loads of pressure and usually amounts to nothing.

Not closing down much? :D

Lower his mentality by say five notches and see how he does. Or lower it to the one notch above the centre backs mentality. It’s possible he’s not got many options when he has the ball so lower the mentality and he should look for safer passes or options.

Ha I wanted him to stay up top so I had him on little closing down :D I'll up it a couple notches though. Cheers for the mentality advice, i've stuck it on 13 which is 3 notches above the CB but the same as the DMC's. :thup:

• 1 month later...

Archived