Full Name: John Fleck

Club: Rangers

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: AML, AMC

Screenshot:

fleckrangers.png

Hi

I've played nearly 7 months with Tottenham in my game, and recently I came across a played names John Fleck in Rangers. His stats were amazing and he had been capped several times for the Scottish U21 side, although he was just 16/17 years old. Is this player just a coincident for this specific game, or is made this good intentially?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRL , Fleck is the top rated youngster at Rangers. He scored an amazing goal to win the U19 Scottish cup last year and has already played for the first team. There are even those calling for him to play regularly at 17 !!

He managed to get himself a Scottish cup winners medal last year and had a chance to score as well. He has been touted in the past year as the Scottish Wayne Rooney cause of his height and build and because he is a great prospect. If he doesn't get game time shortly (IRL) the big premier clubs will come sniffing after him. Its also a problem that our manager refuses to play players under 21 years of age when they are the equal in technical aspect of the game to the older players.

Youtube him.

He's brilliant.

His blistering pace, and good finishing make him a great winger, and an equally adept striker.

He reminds me of a younger Walcott sometimes...

A younger Walcott??!!

So he's like... 12 then?

seen him play at ibrox in pre-season in a friendly against liverpool. good prospect but starting stats are a bit high.

if i remember correctly form that day, it wasn fleck who played in the pre-season game against liverpool it was another youngster called dean furman who came on as a sub that day, fleck was an un-used sub.

He managed to get himself a Scottish cup winners medal last year and had a chance to score as well. He has been touted in the past year as the Scottish Wayne Rooney cause of his height and build and because he is a great prospect. If he doesn't get game time shortly (IRL) the big premier clubs will come sniffing after him. Its also a problem that our manager refuses to play players under 21 years of age when they are the equal in technical aspect of the game to the older players.

You mean under 27?

I managed to get him on a season long loan for Forest in my second season. We got promoted and he was awesome, mostly playing on the left wing. Tried to sign him in the summer and he won't come to Forest, despite listing us as one of his favoured clubs....gutted!

thats probably cos forest aren't very good though. Fleck was a great player for my leeds team back in fm2008 when i got them to the premier league.

He is supposedly the scottish wayne rooney

btw you should sign gary glen and Matej rapnik from hearts :thup:

I said that earlier mate :)

I noticed Gary Glen was quite good although I didn't know Rapnik is good I'll check him out the next time I fire up FM.

I signed him at the end of my 1st season with QPR(got promoted)I played him as a left Midfielder and toward the end of my 3rd season he was a regular and was getting high ratings for most games and doing some great runs and assists,I have refused 3 offers,2 of which are from Everton the highest being 12mil,He has never became a wonderkid in my squad(I have 2 guys that are wonderkids dont know if that effects it in anyway)he is though very well liked with a few of my player's listed him as "favored personal" and 2 listed him as"proud to be at the same club as Fleck"

I am about to begin my 4th season and he is very important to me and expect big things from him this year.

I signed him at the end of my 1st season with QPR(got promoted)I played him as a left Midfielder and toward the end of my 3rd season he was a regular and was getting high ratings for most games and doing some great runs and assists,I have refused 3 offers,2 of which are from Everton the highest being 12mil,He has never became a wonderkid in my squad(I have 2 guys that are wonderkids dont know if that effects it in anyway)he is though very well liked with a few of my player's listed him as "favored personal" and 2 listed him as"proud to be at the same club as Fleck"

I am about to begin my 4th season and he is very important to me and expect big things from him this year.

I am also playing QPR and looking to get Fleck sometime in the future. How do you play him? (besides as ML)

I am also playing QPR and looking to get Fleck sometime in the future. How do you play him? (besides as ML)

On the slider's I have him with alot of attacking,alot of creative freedom,shooting from distance I have him mixed,forward runs set to often,cross ball set to often and through balls set to mixed and passing set to mixed.

I have brought him on slowly and he really started to show his promise in the last 3rd of my 3rd season and he keeps getting praise from other managers now...I am a little upset he views David Moyes as 1 of his favorite people as Moyes keeps on praising him in the media.

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about signing him for Barcelona but opted out.The reason being that he was a regular in the Rangers first team with some pretty high stats.I didn't want to sign him and risk spoiling him.Going to go in for him at the end of my second season.

he's intentially this good, regarded as best prospect scotland has seen for a good number of years, when he was 15 (so two years ago) and signing his first pro contract, he was wanted by every major team in europe, opted for rangers cos he's a fan and his uncle used to play for the gers.

if you fire up the last couple fm's he there and turns as good in all games. Next Rooney they're now saying

good player in real life and cracking in the game. getting a bit overhyped at the moment though, but it happens in scotland when a exciting player arrives on the scene. i remember a player a few years back called robert snodgrass and when he was at livingstone, the media heralded him as the next wayne rooney and he has pretty much faded from the map these days. however, fleck does look like he will go far and im excited for the day he makes the scotland squad providing he keeps on developing!!! scotland has no shortage of football talent, they just seem to disapear into a blackhole lol

Must buy if you a British team this lad start of 3rd season and he's made the back-up role. 10apps 3goals 3 assists in his first full season with me convinced me to part with Rosina. He may not be able to cross but has a high rating for passing, I use him wide left with through balls on often and long shots on med cross ball never and he creates lots of opportunities.

However I am Scottish and incredibly biased, by the way he's playing in the first team for Rangers now and I believe he's bagged his first goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived