John Fleck

Exactly mate.

The Rangers fans will tell you different though eh?

The talk of him being brought into the Scotland squad was a joke, if he played for any non OF team he nobody would be interested untill they stole him.

An Aberdeen and a Hibs fan....

theres a surprise.

You would be as well asking Man Utd. fans to rate Man Cities players objectively.

Watch him shine lads, watch him shine.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Overall, in 6 seasons, Fleck has scored 154 goals in 228 appearances

Fleck Profile

Fleck History

Fleck Training Schedule

I think he only got this good out of luck and the fact that he was guaranteed first team football at Fulham, and he's grown as they have so there's no need to replace him...

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Any chance you could up to mediafire or email me the training schedule please? :o

• 3 weeks later...

In my Man City save he chose West Ham over me in January 09 for £3.4m. They never played him much and I bagged him a season and a half later for £3.5m. He only made a handful of appearances for me with the strength I already had on the left wing though (Vela 1st choice with Douglas Costa & Bilyaletdinov as backups) and I made the choice to sell him on to cut down my selection headaches. He signed for Hannover for £5m and has since scored 10 goals with 3 assists in 23 games, so he's been doing a fine job for them at least. His stats are nowhere near as good as other images posted so I won't bother, but that is to be expected as he's spent a lot of time in the reserves rather than getting first team experience.

Like you said, he needs games to get anywhere. He has always become world class when I've played him.

If you ever have a new save before fm10 I recommend you get him and play him. As I posted earlier in the thread, he is literally the best striker in the game for my tactics in my Fulham save. In other saves he's become just as good, but I've haven't got as far so that save shows him in a more long-term light.

Like you said, he needs games to get anywhere. He has always become world class when I've played him.

If you ever have a new save before fm10 I recommend you get him and play him. As I posted earlier in the thread, he is literally the best striker in the game for my tactics in my Fulham save. In other saves he's become just as good, but I've haven't got as far so that save shows him in a more long-term light.

Yeah I signed him at Fulham as well. (First season in) I've been training him to play on the wing but I'm rethinking that now.

I did find it amusing that when he signed a pre-contract with me he stated that he was thrilled ot be signing with the club of his dreams. Fulham? Really? The club of his dreams? So I checked, thinking maybe we made it onto his favored clubs list. Nope. Apparently him saying that we were the club of his dreams, isn't exactly the same as being considered a favored club.

Screw you Fleck and your empty rhetoric! (However if you could continue to develop and sign the contract extensions I offer you that would be great)

Archived