We need an editor for the demo..

Joor

hi,

ppl i will try to release today a version of FMRTE that will be compatible with FM09 Demo Steam version and will be possible to remove a player injury,

at the moment i'm already able to edit basic info of players, as soon as I can make it works with injurys/bans i will release it as it seams that a lot of people are having problems with injuries ;)

hi,

ppl i will try to release today a version of FMRTE that will be compatible with FM09 Demo Steam version and will be possible to remove a player injury,

at the moment i'm already able to edit basic info of players, as soon as I can make it works with injurys/bans i will release it as it seams that a lot of people are having problems with injuries ;)

Glad to see you're on the ball already, ruci. ;):D

Hi ppl, i've just released a small version of FMRTE that can remove injuries ;)

download it http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/FMRTE 09 Demo.rar

it was made using FM 09 Demo Steam version, dont know if it works in the "normal" one...

usage:

open the editor, press the load game button

then you have to search the player by his unique id, or go to the player screen in the game, and then in the editor press the current person button.

in this version you can only remove injuries/bans and edit int caps/goals..ask value..value.. its an early version just to help those with injury problems ;)

when i search i don't get the team i search for? i use steam version.

you can't search by team in this version

'then you have to search the player by his unique id, or go to the player screen in the game, and then in the editor press the current person button'

You need to register to download from that board. Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?ya1zdolymdz

It's in Chinese, but it's not the hardest app in the world to figure out. You just bring up the player you want to edit in FM, switch over to this editor and click the appropriate button.

Following this image, the four non-editable numbers at the top are Current Ability, Potential Ability (to the left) and Value, Asking Price (to the right). -1 means there is no asking price. Clicking the top button will fill in this data for you. You only need to do this once; it's the same as the "Load" button in various other editors.

The six editable fields are, from the top: Current Ability, Potential Ability, Height, Weight, Value, Asking Price. Clicking the middle button will fill in this data for you so you can edit it. Once edited, click the bottom button to apply changes.

It probably makes no difference for the functionality of the app, but if you're not on a Chinese Windows and want the kanji to render properly, launch the editor through Microsofts AppLocale. To always launch it that way, just make a shortcut to: %WINDIR%\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Path\to\your\FM2009Demo.exe" "/L0804"

You need to register to download from that board. Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?ya1zdolymdz

It's in Chinese, but it's not the hardest app in the world to figure out. You just bring up the player you want to edit in FM, switch over to this editor and click the appropriate button.

Following this image, the four non-editable numbers at the top are Current Ability, Potential Ability (to the left) and Value, Asking Price (to the right). -1 means there is no asking price. Clicking the top button will fill in this data for you. You only need to do this once; it's the same as the "Load" button in various other editors.

The six editable fields are, from the top: Current Ability, Potential Ability, Height, Weight, Value, Asking Price. Clicking the middle button will fill in this data for you so you can edit it. Once edited, click the bottom button to apply changes.

It probably makes no difference for the functionality of the app, but if you're not on a Chinese Windows and want the kanji to render properly, launch the editor through Microsofts AppLocale. To always launch it that way, just make a shortcut to: %WINDIR%\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Path\to\your\FM2009Demo.exe" "/L0804"

Doesnt work with vista 64 bit

I started a FM09 game with Liverpool and I didn't make any transfers, I managed to get upto the Champions League draw having only conceeded 1 goal in all games and only 1 draw (0-0 at that)

But now I have to stop there are just too many injuries. I will wait for the full game + patch and then I will play.

what injuries?

havent seen more than in fm08

(not saying that it is a problem - just that I am either an expert on training, or just extremely lucky.. Ill go for the latter:D )

I bet you have not been reading the forums much. ;):D

Haha - I know its a "bug", likely to be linked with the fast drop in fitness. But for me it hasnt been a big problem - yet:D

but then again - im managing a backyard club with virtually no training grounds and a mudpit as hometurf.. So I need to keep my players fitness training at a very low level.. which probably is the reason that I dont see much of the injuries:)

Archived