FM10: Martín Galván

John Smith

Player Profile

galvan.jpg

Seems to have been around forever, Martín Galván is still one of the most promising players in the world. After the farce of the previous version of FM, he regains his place in the new version. And unless you are playing as a Mexican club, you will have to wait 2 years before he comes to you.

Facts:

Martín Luis Galván Romo is an attacking midfielder playing for Cruz Azul. On January 5, 2008, Galván debuted in an official match in the InterLiga tournament as an 85th-minute substitute against Monterrey becoming the youngest professional player in Mexican football history at 14 years and 335 days of age.

I don't think I would be able to bring him to Portsmouth, can't afford them wages :( Ha.

Shame you can't get him straight away, and tutor him and get him learning from an early age. Getting match practice would really speed up his stats increase.

Looks promising again though :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

One player that on every FM he's featured (since 08 I think) he's NEVER hit his potiential for me whatsoever yet I still brought him every season and sold him off for 25 million plus to Barcelona every. single. time. ...apparently he's got one of the best P.A's in the games, like a P.A of 190+ in FM2009, but never ever ever achieves it...even when his ability at 16 is pretty good. which I guess in some ways is realistic showing not every player with potiential can come good.

Haven't tried him on fm10 but might just for old times sake.

One player that on every FM he's featured (since 08 I think) he's NEVER hit his potiential for me whatsoever yet I still brought him every season and sold him off for 25 million plus to Barcelona every. single. time. ...apparently he's got one of the best P.A's in the games, like a P.A of 190+ in FM2009, but never ever ever achieves it...even when his ability at 16 is pretty good. which I guess in some ways is realistic showing not every player with potiential can come good.

Haven't tried him on fm10 but might just for old times sake.

He was a

in FM09 as well, he didn't have a specific PA.

The little ***** doesn't want to come to dinamo zagreb. I got Otamendi, Salvio and Areola from the

-10's.

So when will he come about? 2 season?

No need for a comment like that.

Plus use spoiler tags on their PA's, like I have done.

Some people don't want to know :)

pa and ca aren't the be all and end all. galvan may reach his potential and still never be that great - this happened whenever i saw him in 09. the important thing is where a player has high attributes, not how high his ca/pa is.

e.g striker with pace, accleration, off the ball, first touch and finishing all 15+ is going to be a decent player even if his PA is 150

a striker with a PA/CA of 180 but 10 in each of these key areas will score less goals -it wont help him that he could have 20 for marking, tackling and corner taking.

No need for a comment like that.

Plus use spoiler tags on their PA's, like I have done.

Some people don't want to know :)

Oh, sorry. Forgot about the pa/ca thing. I always get the shortlist. Anyway, i hate him, unless he comes about and realises that joining my club is the best thing he will ever do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived