FM10 Official Request A Screenshot Thread

arsenal_2111

Are you thinking of signing a player, but you aren't sure how he will turn out?

Are you a slow player of the game, but want to find out how your favorite player will turn out in the future?

Or are you considering selling a player, but want to know if he could have a sudden attribute increase?

Well, this is the thread for you. In here, you can ask other people to give you a screenshot of a player in the future.

There may be people furthur into the game than you, who will be able to post up that screenshot you desire.

So people can help you more, give as much information about the player as you can such as name, nationality and club at start. This will help people to find the right player for you!

To people who are going to help out and give screenshots to others, follow the following instructions on how to post a screenshot.

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for both normal Windows and Window Vista

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance some of you guys can post a couple of screenies of the top youngsters please... My internet is from the space age so its gonna take a while to download the demo and i'm interested in seeing what they look like at the start. Thanks in advanced.

Any chance some of you guys can post a couple of screenies of the top youngsters please... My internet is from the space age so its gonna take a while to download the demo and i'm interested in seeing what they look like at the start. Thanks in advanced.

Anyone specific that you would like to see?

My internet is poor, so taking ages to download, could i have a screenshot of Aaron Woodley of Oxford United please.

Will get one up for you in a few minutes.

Thanks. Not bad for a 17 year old. For some reason i tend not to buy anyone with 11 or below for pace. Hopefully in the full game they may bump it up a bit.

I do the same:) Don't know why but I think the game prefers well built player to better technicians...

Thanks. Not bad for a 17 year old. For some reason i tend not to buy anyone with 11 or below for pace. Hopefully in the full game they may bump it up a bit.

I know what you mean, even world class midfielders like Pirlo and Riquelme, who aren't renowned for their speed have a pace of 12 which is dubious. I suspect pace plays far too big a part in the game with 11-12 being the minimum for world class players. By rights Riquelme's pace should be around 8-9 in my opinion.

thomas muller from Fc Bayern anyone?

supposed to be brilliant was looking forward to buying him when i start a new game but if hes rubbish il have to look at others

Some problem with Muller as I was saying above with Misimovic in that Germany isn't a playable league in the demo and the database does not include him. You'll just have to wait for the full game I'm afraid.

Archived