Juan Manuel Vargas - real gem of a player!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

vargas is pretty much one of the best left midfielders i've had. 20 crossing stat is priceless when you have a striker who is good in the air. he's got high stamina too, which is nice since all wingers get dead tired for some reason

He's been absolutely brilliant in my Barcelona save as a attacking left back, won the fans player of the year award 4 times and is my current captain. He is still probably the best in the world at his position at the age of 33. vargasstats.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to sign him right at the start, however he only goes for high reputation clubs as Im only Man City so he rejected me even though Florentina accepted my offer. He was interested in joining in the 2nd season, however this time I can't get past Florentina, as they ask for 60M already which I refuse to pay this much for a 26 yrds old.

he is overrated at best, another Elano case imo. The guy is good irl but not this good :)

Actually, in real life he was one of the best left backs in the world last season, which is where his stats come from. This year at Fiore he had trouble settling in the city, so he was very anonymous :)

• 3 months later...

Argueably 1 of the games best this year for the left hand side, but normally has a steep steep price :)

Will always perform and be an awesome player.

Archived